Sportswomen Thongs

tuzenbakh

I know we already have a tennis thread, but thought it would be good to start a thread starring professional sportswomen wearing thongs. I've found a few around the web and will post those, but would love others to contribute as well! This is the first time I've done this, so hopefully I post the links correctly - feel free to edit it if I get it wrong!

The first one is Katharina Otte, a hockey player from Germany. Playing in the Champions Trophy against England in 2014, a stick got caught in her shorts and pantsed her, exposing a sexy black thong.

Last edited by a moderator:

tuzenbakh

Interestingly, the English girl in the above picture (Shona McCallin) also had a major thong slip in the same game - it's been posted on Twitter a few times, but I haven't been able to find it in my recent searches. if anyone has seen it, feel free to post it!!

tuzenbakh

I am going to need some help to find another hockey thong shot - as I said in an earlier post, there's definitely been another thong shot from a hockey game posted on twitter. It was by one of the thong shot guys (Chipeurs, Assmatic, Draks Spy, Buenostuits) - I've been looking through but can't seem to find it. If anyone knows where to find it, please post it!

tuzenbakh

Thanks guys, glad you like it so far.

So, here's a link to a video with the thong slip that I'm looking for - it was in the England-Argentina game at the Champions Trophy last year. The annoying thing with the video is that it glitches at exactly the point of the thong slip (the 38th minute mark).

Basically, the English number 24 Shona McCallin dives in to make a tackle, ends up on the ground and basically has pantsed herself. She flashes a red thong before getting up again. You can see the thong briefly in the video, but there's a picture floating around on the web that perfectly captures the moment. Hope someone can find it!

tuzenbakh

Next up is a bonus two for one special!!

London 2012 - the golden girl of British athletics is Jessica Ennis, and she's shooting for a gold medal at her home Olympics. What would she choose to wear under her athletics outfit? I'm glad you asked - check out the photo below for the answer! The bonus thong is from American athlete Hyleas Fountain.

S

speciaalvoorreclame

Thanks guys, glad you like it so far.

So, here's a link to a video with the thong slip that I'm looking for - it was in the England-Argentina game at the Champions Trophy last year. The annoying thing with the video is that it glitches at exactly the point of the thong slip (the 38th minute mark).

Basically, the English number 24 Shona McCallin dives in to make a tackle, ends up on the ground and basically has pantsed herself. She flashes a red thong before getting up again. You can see the thong briefly in the video, but there's a picture floating around on the web that perfectly captures the moment. Hope someone can find it!

https://twitter.com/chicheman December 4th

tuzenbakh

speciaalvoorreclame - you're a legend, thanks heaps!!

So please let me introduce Shona McCallin, English hockey player - she's a talented 22 year old, and she was making her international debut in this match versus Argentina in the Champions trophy. As I said on the last page, she dived in to make a tackle and ends up pantsing herself. She ends up flashing quite a sexy thong actually, with a little bow and everything!!