Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Sportswomen Thongs

Re: Sportswomen Thongs

Thanks guys, glad you like it so far.

So, here's a link to a video with the thong slip that I'm looking for - it was in the England-Argentina game at the Champions Trophy last year. The annoying thing with the video is that it glitches at exactly the point of the thong slip (the 38th minute mark).

Basically, the English number 24 Shona McCallin dives in to make a tackle, ends up on the ground and basically has pantsed herself. She flashes a red thong before getting up again. You can see the thong briefly in the video, but there's a picture floating around on the web that perfectly captures the moment. Hope someone can find it!

2. Sponsored Links

i love this thread!

4. Sponsored Links

Next up is a bonus two for one special!!

London 2012 - the golden girl of British athletics is Jessica Ennis, and she's shooting for a gold medal at her home Olympics. What would she choose to wear under her athletics outfit? I'm glad you asked - check out the photo below for the answer! The bonus thong is from American athlete Hyleas Fountain.

Last edited by ThongKing; 02-11-2015 at 08:35 PM.

6. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by tuzenbakh View Post
    Thanks guys, glad you like it so far.

So, here's a link to a video with the thong slip that I'm looking for - it was in the England-Argentina game at the Champions Trophy last year. The annoying thing with the video is that it glitches at exactly the point of the thong slip (the 38th minute mark).

Basically, the English number 24 Shona McCallin dives in to make a tackle, ends up on the ground and basically has pantsed herself. She flashes a red thong before getting up again. You can see the thong briefly in the video, but there's a picture floating around on the web that perfectly captures the moment. Hope someone can find it!

https://twitter.com/chicheman December 4th

8. Sponsored Links

Great thread idea this is.

10. Sponsored Links

speciaalvoorreclame - you're a legend, thanks heaps!!

So please let me introduce Shona McCallin, English hockey player - she's a talented 22 year old, and she was making her international debut in this match versus Argentina in the Champions trophy. As I said on the last page, she dived in to make a tackle and ends up pantsing herself. She ends up flashing quite a sexy thong actually, with a little bow and everything!!

Last edited by ThongKing; 02-11-2015 at 08:38 PM.

12. Sponsored Links

Thats sexy!

14. Sponsored Links

Good idea !

16. Sponsored Links

wowo awesome thread

luv sportwomen flashing a thong

jess ennis is so hot

18. Sponsored Links

Something so hot about sporting women wearing thongs...
    Check out my other thong website - ThongWatchers.com
    Get the password to the Private Member's Section by clicking HERE
    Get the password to the Celebrity Thong Videos Section by clicking HERE

20. Sponsored Links