Selena Gomez Thong

A

arkaska

Well since this is a CELEBRITY THONG section I see it only as fair that people complain when someone posts images that do not contain a thong/VTL or are part of a set of photos from the same event where some photos clearly show that the subject in question are wearing a thong.

farfar

Banned
[Images removed for not being clear thong photos. Please read the rules].

Last edited by a moderator:

1234lo

Seriously, it's REALLY getting annoying. Really.
I mean, how mentally challenged people have to be to not understand that this section is for THONGS and not other things. Not fine asses, not see through to briefs, not asses in leather, whatever.

For THONGS. It can be see through to thongs or clear visible thong lines. But at least half of the post in this section DOES NOT belong to this section. THERE IS a section for not thong. Can you learn to read ? Can you seriously stop posting ALL THIS BULLSHIT.

And this is not the point of, as i read a lot, "guys who dont like a good ass ?"
EVERYONE LIKES.
BUT. PUT. IT. THE. RIGHT. SECTION.

Is that fucking hard to understand. Seriously. Are you retarded or what ?

Last edited:

Podski21

What does does noes mean?
I mean, how mentally challenged people have to be to not understand that this section is for THONGS and not other things. Not fine asses, not see through to briefs, not asses in leather, whatever.

For THONGS. It can be see through to thongs or clear visible thong lines. But at least half of the post in this section DOES NOES belong to this section. THERE IS a section for not thong. Can you learn to read ? Can you seriously stop posting ALL THIS BULLSHIT.

And this is not the point of, as i read a lot, "guys who dont like a good ass ?"
EVERYONE LIKES.

royston

For THONGS. It can be see through to thongs or clear visible thong lines. But at least half of the post in this section DOES NOES belong to this section. THERE IS a section for not thong. Can you learn to read ? Can you seriously stop posting ALL THIS BULLSHIT.

EVERYONE LIKES.

+1. It's really let me down when I see a sexy celeb at the top and it just appears pictures like this stuff.

Farfar, You share nice pictures, but those are not clear thong at all.

mnm91

For THONGS. It can be see through to thongs or clear visible thong lines. But at least half of the post in this section DOES NOT belong to this section. THERE IS a section for not thong. Can you learn to read ? Can you seriously stop posting ALL THIS BULLSHIT.

EVERYONE LIKES.

Ok I think you REALLY need to get out of your parents basement and find a girl and some sun. You can't get pissy at farfar when he doesn't post EXACTLY what you wanna wank to fella. No, it's not a CLEAR thong, but it could be. Are you Selena's pants? All I'm saying is, instead of juicing your shorts, try getting a life :)