Selena Gomez Thong

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
I have clear rules set out for this section! Please follow them.

Last edited:

1234lo

Ok I think you REALLY need to get out of your parents basement and find a girl and some sun. You can't get pissy at farfar when he doesn't post EXACTLY what you wanna wank to fella. No, it's not a CLEAR thong, but it could be. Are you Selena's pants? All I'm saying is, instead of juicing your shorts, try getting a life :)

When you go to a Nike shop, do you ask for some Reeboks ?
When you go to a KFC, do you ask for a Big Mac ?

And when the seller tells you "I'm sorry mister we dont sell that here" do you answer him "I think you REALLY need to get out blabla" ?

No ? So then, why are you retarded when you are on a forum ?

I have nothing against farfar : he posts ALWAYS nice pictures, some with thongs, some without. But. BUT. BUT WHEN IT'S WITHOUT THONG, THERE IS A SECTION FOR IT. It's not about "what i want to wank", it's about differents forums. For thongs, you post here. For things apart thongs, you don't.

Is that HARD to understand ? You can argue for decades, but if there is a NON THONG section, it means something. Thats all. SO stop trying to be a ridiculous white knight, there is here NOTHING to defend. In other forums (phun.org for example), farfar would have been banned for weeks. Not because he post bad pictures but because he continues to post in wrong sections even with warnings.

And for the rest, you just can attack on real life cause you don't have anything else to say ?
But fine, i'm thanks, its now nearly 12 years i moved from my parents, and i was 18. And i have a job. And i probably have more girls than you'll have in your life. Note that i'm not proud at all of that, it just mean i didnt find the good ones. No matter. Stop defending your "mate", he is WRONG.

If someone can't understand that he can only post pictures of thongs here, then he is retarded and must be banned if he continues. That's all. But if you want to be one more retard, just continue like taht.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Agreed. Thanks for the feedback. I have sent a message to farfar informing him he will be banned the next non thong photo he uploads to this section

mnm91

When you go to a Nike shop, do you ask for some Reeboks ?
When you go to a KFC, do you ask for a Big Mac ?

And when the seller tells you "I'm sorry mister we dont sell that here" do you answer him "I think you REALLY need to get out blabla" ?

No ? So then, why are you retarded when you are on a forum ?

I have nothing against farfar : he posts ALWAYS nice pictures, some with thongs, some without. But. BUT. BUT WHEN IT'S WITHOUT THONG, THERE IS A SECTION FOR IT. It's not about "what i want to wank", it's about differents forums. For thongs, you post here. For things apart thongs, you don't.

Is that HARD to understand ? You can argue for decades, but if there is a NON THONG section, it means something. Thats all. SO stop trying to be a ridiculous white knight, there is here NOTHING to defend. In other forums (phun.org for example), farfar would have been banned for weeks. Not because he post bad pictures but because he continues to post in wrong sections even with warnings.

And for the rest, you just can attack on real life cause you don't have anything else to say ?
But fine, i'm thanks, its now nearly 12 years i moved from my parents, and i was 18. And i have a job. And i probably have more girls than you'll have in your life. Note that i'm not proud at all of that, it just mean i didnt find the good ones. No matter. Stop defending your "mate", he is WRONG.

If someone can't understand that he can only post pictures of thongs here, then he is retarded and must be banned if he continues. That's all. But if you want to be one more retard, just continue like taht.

You keep saying retarded, yet you're the one who can't spell. And you're awfully defensive, guess I hit a nerve. Oh well. Love you too :-*

1234lo

You keep saying retarded, yet you're the one who can't spell. And you're awfully defensive, guess I hit a nerve. Oh well. Love you too :-*

Spell ? What ?
Dude i'm not even english or american, for me english is my 4th language. So, deal with it.

And being defensive ? lol. Sure. After a random user just attacks me on my life when here, it's just about dealing with forum rules.

But think what you want, if that can help you, i'm ok with that, and i don't care.

I wont feed the troll anymore, i just let ThongKing be rational and do what must be done

mnm91

Spell ? What ?
Dude i'm not even english or american, for me english is my 4th language. So, deal with it.

And being defensive ? lol. Sure. After a random user just attacks me on my life when here, it's just about dealing with forum rules.

But think what you want, if that can help you, i'm ok with that, and i don't care.

I wont feed the troll anymore, i just let ThongKing be rational and do what must be done

:-*

sportsfanmas

Agreed. I like the pictures farfar posts. I like the ones that were deleted. I challenge those that are complaining and whining to come up with some pics of their own to add to the site. If they can't, they need to shut the F up

Q_Q

Agreed. I like the pictures farfar posts. I like the ones that were deleted. I challenge those that are complaining and whining to come up with some pics of their own to add to the site. If they can't, they need to shut the F up

... -.-
There's nothing wrong with the pictures posted by Farfar - it's just that they belong to another (already existing) section of the forum. Is it really that hard to understand!? If I visit the celeb's thong-pic forum I want to see thongs; VTLs are fine as well. There is a subforum for non-thong pics!

For me - as a viewer - threads getting bumped with just random pics with no visible thong is just annoying.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod

Some of his posts are good, but I get complaints every week about him and it is getting really tiring.

Apologies though for the deletion of his photos. I should have moved them to a different section. I will do that in the future.

Please appreciate that it is very hard to keep everyone happy. Some people say his photos are not good and some people like them.

I have given him so many warnings and he still doesn't listen. I have now given him one final warning. One more slip up from him and he will be banned for good.

Last edited:

sportsfanmas

Some of his posts are good, but I get complaints every week about him and it is getting really tiring.

Apologies though for the deletion of his photos. I should have moved them to a different section. I will do that in the future.

Please appreciate that it is very hard to keep everyone happy. Some people say his photos are not good and some people like them.

I have given him so many warnings and he still doesn't listen. I have now given him one final warning. One more slip up from him and he will be banned for good.

No need to apologize, but I really don't think it is just farfar. Over 50% of the pics in this particular section, I struggle to find vtl unless it is clear as day to everyone. It may just be me not knowing what to look for or how to spot a vtl, but I could find hundreds of pics in this section where you couldn't convince me there is a vtl. And I guarantee not all of them are from farfar. I just feel like it's him being singled out sometime when imo others are at fault.

Thanks for the response though, I appreciate it.

I do feel that those that have to resort to personal attacks and calling people stupid and retards should get a warning too, jmo

sportsfanmas

... -.-
There's nothing wrong with the pictures posted by Farfar - it's just that they belong to another (already existing) section of the forum. Is it really that hard to understand!? If I visit the celeb's thong-pic forum I want to see thongs; VTLs are fine as well. There is a subforum for non-thong pics!

For me - as a viewer - threads getting bumped with just random pics with no visible thong is just annoying.

As I said in my last post, if that's the case you might as well remove half the pics in this section then, because I've seen many more that aren't from farfar that you can't convince me have any kind of thong or vtl. If I can be proved wrong on any of them, I'd certainly change my stance. As it stands, I don't think farfar is any more to blame than a lot of others who post pics.

Believe me, I understand. I want to see thong pics in this thread too. Perhaps most of the vtl that are visible to everyone else just aren't visible to me. It's frustrating

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Ok thanks for the feedback guys.

Please try to refrain from personal attacks in the future.

Also you can click the triangle button with the exclamation mark that appears under every post to report posts straight to me.

Now let gets back to the sexy thongs! :)

royston

Yeah, that's better farfar. Specially from Selena, we all know its hard to see a clear thong, but at least we expect some quality in the section.

Last one is nice!! :DGood job farfar, we all appreciate your job, just filter your contribution in right sections :p