Favorite Thong Wedgie Videos

clthong

[video=dailymotion;x7y6sq]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7y6sq_escena-el-tanga-de-lola-lll-cap-88_fun[/video]

Last edited:

Gbanger

I had to adjust my thong after this one because I could feel the wedgie sensation just by watching it. The wedgie is at 22:00 but the set-up starts around 20:15. She takes the wedgie like a champ but I'm pretty sure that thong rubbed her buttcrack raw.

ExPaLo

These chicks below have done about 5 wedgie vids over the years. Clearly set up but still hot.

Another prank type vid. The girl, IMO, isn't too pretty but it's hot seeing her thong ripped and wedgied multiple times.

And this one is another big ripping. I don't know where the original videos is. Pretty hot and could be set up but who cares.

Last edited:

Gbanger

The wedgie fun starts at about 2:50. Gotta give this girl credit. She receives one of the most devastating wedgies I've ever seen, and yet has fun with it with a great attitude. Maybe she was just too drunk to notice her asscrack being rubbed raw by her thong. I would of been completely humiliated to be in such a helpless position while my own underwear was used to violate my ass in front of all those people.

Thongwedgie

Now I have seen this video quite a few times and I am still amazed at how much she is able to stretch that tiny thing with breaking it or atleast stretching it! Maybe that's really Victoria's Secret... Indestructible underwear!