Emma Watson Thong

cerave

Think I found a VTL!

gnO5WkC.jpg

D

Deleted member 1701

am I blind? I can see the possible strap on the thigh. is there more than this?

Maceyyy

No you're not blind. As you said a possible strap on the thigh but barely anything there to see, and I've looked on 3 different screens. Not convinced there is anything there to be honest.

D

Deleted member 1701

normally with dresses like those girls tend to wear those holding pant thing. i'm no expert trust me but they wanna hold it all in and my experience of them is that they do not tend to give much away as to what's underneath. that was the case with my housemate anyhow

Asylum

I'm viewing on a phone so a bit hard to judge. Maybe an X-Ray of the second one might help. Either way, nice pics.

D

Deleted member 1701

she probs has worn a thong in her lifetime to decide that she does not like wearing them. so therefore she does not wear them unless she really must. maybe.

rarelyhere

Pretty sure thats a thong on the second picture. I messed with the color levels a bit and it seems like it is. Think you could help us out Thongking and post an xray of it?

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Pretty sure thats a thong on the second picture. I messed with the color levels a bit and it seems like it is. Think you could help us out Thongking and post an xray of it?

Unfortunately I don't have the skills to x-ray images. thonganon69 is the best at x-raying images.

thonganon69

Thank you for the kind words ThongKing.

Yes, ThongKing did send me this image the other day. It's doesn't reveal much but it looks like grannies I'm not going to g to lie. The problem is I need a higher resolution image to be sure I could be missing something. The search continues...

D

Deleted member 1701

lol erm I think your living on hope. Even if it might be which It probs is not it will not bring any excitement now and I can defo not jack off to a hope. who know's something may come along eventually but this is not it and need to move on I reckon.

mcr182

I saw a video where she punches a reporter (He asked for it literary) and she is a wearing a pink thong but she was underage in that video while promoting the prisoner of azkaban. I saw it on Dailymotion.com if that helps.