Emma Watson Thong

Boblee

Loving the new shots, but the topless one definitely has a dodgy edited quality to it sadly. Would love it to be real!
Yeah and you’d think with all the paparazzi that would be around her, if one person got it a lot of others would’ve as well and then it would spread so fast

Mandyrose

Ain't sure if they are thongs or not but I thought I would share anyways.

Boblee

Ain't sure if they are thongs or not but I thought I would share anyways.

How did you find these?!?

The last picture is not legal here I think because she wasn't 18.

And it looks edited, I saw it many years ago and you could easily see she was wearing a thong, now it looks like it could be any kind of underwear (OR I'm wrong and it was edited back then and what we have here is the real picture)

Last edited:

Mandyrose

The last picture is not legal here I think because she wasn't 18.

And it looks edited, I saw it many years ago and you could easily see she was wearing a thong, now it looks like it could be any kind of underwear (OR I'm wrong and it was edited back then and what we have here is the real picture)
i wasn't sure about the last one either. If she's underage please remove it i had no idea.

Edit: After doing some research it seems like that last photo was taken during her university days at oxford in 2011. Meaning that she'd be 21. But if anyone finds something to suggest I'm wrong please remove it. And when it comes to it being edited I found multiple versions of that photo with her white underwear showing and haven't found anything else to suggest its been tampered with.

Last edited:

Mandyrose

i wasn't sure about the last one either. If she's underage please remove it i had no idea.

Edit: After doing some research it seems like that last photo was taken during her university days at oxford in 2011. Meaning that she'd be 21. But if anyone finds something to suggest I'm wrong please remove it. And when it comes to it being edited I found multiple versions of that photo with her white underwear showing and haven't found anything else to suggest its been tampered with.
or 2012 actually. that makes more sense