Who wears thongs all the time?

dragonmaster89

Been wearing thongs for 10 years now (am 26 years old). I wear them 24/7. I find them to be very sexually stimulating, knowing that it's skimpy and that my butt is completely exposed and that it's constricted in the front and my genitals are squished in there. I enjoy the discomfort and itchiness of the underwear and the inability to achieve an erection. Anyone else feel this way?

1002jmasous

I can't. I find them amazingly sexual. I'm so fucking turned on when I wear them. I love them on me and riding up in me. I'm actually in New York and I'm going to get a real massage, I'm going to wear blk vs. Should be fun.

pantyboy777

I wear them every other day. When i do wear them they always peek above my pants. I love the thought that someone might see them when i bend over.

MinxSA

My husband wears nothing but thongs and G-strings. He wears them out, to work, while playing sports and even sleeps in them.
Most of our friends know he wears them and they are all accepting.

Gbanger

Thongs are the only underwear I can wear all day long and still be comfortable. As such, if I'm wearing underwear, it's a thong. I wear thong underwear every day, although I tend to sleep commando and wear boxer-briefs for working out.

All my thongs are men's so I don't find them 'stimulating.' There's enough space up front for my equipment and I don't even notice the string up my butt, so they dont bother me in any way. It's just underwear, and I never even give them a second thought. I really love how they stay in place. They never bunch or ride like other underwear. Thongs just do their thing and I never have to fuss with them through out the day.

Also, I want to give a huge shout-out to MinxSA for always being supportive of men who wear thong underwear. It means a lot coming from a babe like her.

MinxSA

Thanks Gbanger,

There is still seems to be a stigma around men wearing thongs and alternative underwear styles and in some places around the world this is still strong but you will be amazed how many people, other men and women, don’t mind it and are actually very accepting of it.
2 of my husband’s friend have since tried thongs and now wear them from time to time.

thong24

I wear Women's thongs everyday and night and have done for about 5 years.

If you find the right style and size they are extremely comfortable and they look a lot better than men's thongs.

andys

Wear one pretty much every day. I wear women skinny jeans (for the tightness) a lot to, so thong works better.