afraid to wear thongs outside.

thonglover24

Staff member
Mod
Hey guys,

Iv been wearing thongs for like 8 years now. ( im 24)

The only problem is that im afraid to wear them outside or to work,
i wear them mostly when im home alone (my girlfriend doesnt like when i wear thongs)

Sometimes i wear them outside but im checking every two seconds if my thong isnt showing.
I think i will be embaressed as hell.

Any tips from you guys to make it easier to wear them outside:)

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
I don't really wear them outside either. But I would say get a belt and do it up pretty tight. That way your jeans/trousers won't fall down as much.

pantyboy777

i wear my outside all the time. It doesn't feel like a big deal wearing them after the first few days. I agree with what thongwatchers said just wear a belt and do it tight as your can. Just make sure you thong is below the belt line when you tighten your belt or the tightness of the belt might keep it wear it is at. Also longer shirts are great for cover up whale tails. I get whaletails alot naturally but the long shirts that i wear always keep my undies concealed.

Topher'sThong

I wear them all the time, sometimes the hang out but most of the time they are fine. If you like wearing them I wouldn't worry about it. You will be fine, good luck

bluebird70

i love to wear thongs outside the house

i dont think i've flashed my tail but you never know

do you wear mens or womens thongs?

AHellrazer

I wear a thong basically all the time, if you feel like you cant do it, wear one under a pair of boxers, I did that for a few years until I felt comfortable enough to wear just the thong! Hope that helps

joni joni

I simply started wearing them. I had a huge rush, not to mention arousal when I first started doing it, but the novelty wore off. now i'm self conscious about visible boxer line... which is a huge shift from being self conscious about a VTL

Gbanger

I was the same way when I first started wearing thongs. I was paranoid that somehow everybody could easily tell I had one on. It's all unnecessary worries though. Nobody can tell you are wearing a thong, and men's fashions don't really lead to whaletails. It's not like we wear low rise jeans and short shirts like women do. On top of that, long shirts and tight belts can guarantee your thong will stay hidden. Do the bend test in front of a mirror to ensure yourself that no matter which way you move, your thong won't be peeking.

Now you just gotta suck it up and wear thongs out and to work. After a few days it becomes normal. Remember, thongs are UNDERWEAR. They are supposed to be worn underneath your outfit all day. This is why they exist. All of us worship them but they are just underwear like any other. Put them on in the morning, pull your pants up, tighten your belt and enjoy the benefits of wearing thongs without ever thinking about them again the rest of the day.

Q_Q

I wear male thongs quite regularly. I have to admit that I might be afraid to wear womens panties as well (with the eventual risk of being seen). No offense to guys who wear girls thongs - but for me personally that's something I wouldn't do. I'd definetely feel weird in some way. I'm totally fine with you who wear womens panties -but afterall they are made for women - and I simply would not feel confident wearing them.

So I do wear mens thongs. Mens thongs still really aren't socially accepted. But afterall they are just skimpy undies which are made for men and stores and online shops sell them. And I actually feel confident when wearing them. I often wear skinny lowrise jeans (the male version once again) and there are many occasions - when I bend over or sit somewhere - when my thong can be seen above my jeans. But I'm totally fine with it. But of course it should look naturally and not too provocative. Actually I quite like the thought of women seeing my thong peek out of my jeans. As long as it looks naturally it might even help thongs to become more accepted. If, from time to time, people see a "normal" guy's thong in a casual situation they might get accustomed to the fact that there are thongs for guys and guys who wear them.

It would be great if thongs became more common. I even think that women would like men wearing thongs (of course depending on one's body - but that applies for most types of underwear) if thongs no longer were socially tabooed.

Last edited:

giftedficker

I had to crawl under a desk to help my female coworker. I tried my best not to flash. I don't know if she saw it. No one said anything and I think she's the type to shoot off at the mouth. I would suggest giving it a try for short periods of time until you feel comfortable. I prefer tight pants when wearing a thong.

thonglover24

Staff member
Mod
Thank you all for the tips guys.

I've worn guys and girls thongs to work now for quite a few times. Also i wear them when i went outside shopping for groceries or to some place else.

I am still afraid people seeing if i accidentally flash, and of their reactions. I've been caughy 2 times, one time in the supermarket snd 1 time in the restaurant.

Huge respect to the guys who flash their whale tails like in the other thread. Don't know if i could do that.

thonglover24

Staff member
Mod
Just random people i dont know. They didn't say anything but i heard them laugh. And when i reached down for my pants i felt my thong was showing..