Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: afraid to wear thongs outside.

Re: afraid to wear thongs outside.

I wear thong panties all the time and I know that sometimes mine shows. But the most embarrassing time was when I was in my senior year of high school when some guys behind me saw my thong sticking out the top of my pants. At first I never knew it was sticking out but then I felt a breeze on my lower back and that's when I realized it. I knew they could see it and I quickly pulled my pants up and pulled down my shirt. Good thing it wasn't one of my more girly thongs else it could've been worse but I heard them whispering things like "he probably got it from his mom" and other stuff like that. I don't think they told anyone else cause I never heard anything else after that time. But now I don't care if it shows cause its just underwear and I still like it

2. Sponsored Links

I go to church every Sunday, and that's when I change to boxers. I just can't wear my thongs to church. There are just too many closed minded people at church, and I don't want them to find out.

4. Sponsored Links

Went for a walk today in my usual clothes, except I plucked up the courage and wore a pink thong underneath I accidentally tailed whilst picking a stick up for my dog and I heard the guy near me just go "Mmm!" to put it short, he's bi & is now taking me out later today

6. Sponsored Links

got to know what happened

8. Sponsored Links

Hello I wear thongs often, everywhere, I have already lost the fear to use them regularly, my wife likes and I feel comfortable, start using time bastate always with the care that I do not show more than I know Should

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by LoveThongs4Eva View Post
    Went for a walk today in my usual clothes, except I plucked up the courage and wore a pink thong underneath I accidentally tailed whilst picking a stick up for my dog and I heard the guy near me just go "Mmm!" to put it short, he's bi & is now taking me out later today
    Wow, that's a hot story. Did anything happen after that?

12. Sponsored Links

It's 2017, and I'm trying to wear thongs everyday. I am still struggling to wear thongs to church, but other than that I think I am staying on track with my new year's resolution.

14. Sponsored Links

Don't be a different person on Sunday. Wear the thong and a longer shirt or something

16. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by robert_r View Post
    Don't be a different person on Sunday. Wear the thong and a longer shirt or something
    Yeah, I did that yesterday. But I also wore a pair of shorts under my jeans.

18. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by kiyoothong View Post
    Wow, that's a hot story. Did anything happen after that?
    The night ended with me over his bed with this thong pulled to the side: https://www.victoriassecret.com/pant...alogueType=OLS

20. Sponsored Links