has wearing a thong ever gotten you some action?

LoveTheBulge

Ok. So I hadn't herd from my mate at all since what happened. Then the other night I got a text from him. Saying he had so much fun and couldn't stop thinking about it. And asked if I'd like to do it again sometime. I said I'd love to. As I also couldn't stop thinking about him and his cock. And I got horny every time I thought about it. We might be meeting up again this weekend. I was even thinking about taking things a little further. Maybe letting him fuck me. I don't know tho. I'm a bit nervous about that. What do you guys think? Any tips?

so jealous. I have never been in this type of situation, however I would say enjoy every minute and if it happens great. If not, then maybe next time. I wouldn't force it and just see where things go.

K

kiyoothong

Ok. So I hadn't herd from my mate at all since what happened. Then the other night I got a text from him. Saying he had so much fun and couldn't stop thinking about it. And asked if I'd like to do it again sometime. I said I'd love to. As I also couldn't stop thinking about him and his cock. And I got horny every time I thought about it. We might be meeting up again this weekend. I was even thinking about taking things a little further. Maybe letting him fuck me. I don't know tho. I'm a bit nervous about that. What do you guys think? Any tips?

OMG, that's great news. And it's a good thing that he texted you first.
Maybe you should just invite him over and have a beer or two. I think alcohol helps when you're nervous.
And then when you're both tipsy, you guys can have fun.

thongz

Started making out with my girlfriend when we first started dating as we returned to the car from an evening walk. We both got a little frisky and she started to put her hands down my pants and felt my bulge. She then reached around the back to cop a feel of my ass and noticed skin and got a little confused seeing she felt my cock thru some underwear. She looked at me and asked if I was wearing a g string. Before I could answer she undid my belt and pulled my pants down to my ankles leaving me standing there in just my hot pink g string. She loved the fact I wore the same type of underwear as her that she slid out of her dress and jumped into the back seat of the car in just her purple laced g string & bra. Long story short we fucked in the back seat until she made me cum & left the cum filled condom in the car park.

K

kiyoothong

What a way for her to find out! And it's a good thing that she wasn't surprised or anything like that.
She's a keeper for sure. Do you get to wear her thongs and g-strings?

thongz

She sure is! She was turned on on my choice of underwear which I love. I only wear her thongs and g strings if the ones I bought her she finds uncomfortable as I don't want to stretch the ones she wears. But I do get to sniff them after she wears them when I jerk off - its the best!

blackbonds

Hi. Sorry about taking so long to get back to you all. Yes there was a follow up storey. It happened a while ago. I was home alone one Saturday night. And I was just chilling on the couch in a pair of tight women's yoga pants, a jumper and a light blue Lacey thong/cheeky boy short thing. Only covered a little bit of my arse before going inbetween my cheeks. Anyway. I got a text from my mate. He was at a party and said he was drunk and extremely horny. We started chatting for a bit. And I told him what I was wearing. He said it sounded so hot and wished he could see it. He also said that he had been underwear shopping that day and was wearing a new thong he got. We chatted for a bit. Then about an hour or so later there was a knock on the door. It was him.
He came inside and I got us a beer. Making sure I bent all the way over getting them out. Then I walked up to him and he grabbed my arse with one hand and the beer with the other. We got chatting had a couple more beers. By this stage I was so Horny. So I told him to come with me. We went to my bed room. And he came up behind me and started rubbing my arse saying my bum looked so hot in these yoga pants. Then put one hand on the front of my yoga and started rubbing my cock which got instantly hard. I turned around and dropped to my knees. I dropped his pants down. Made him turn around so I could see his nice white thong. Which looked great. Turned him back around. And moved his thong to the side and took his cock with my mouth. I sucked him for a while he got so hard. The. I stopped and grabbed a condom from my draw. He asked what I was doing. I said you'll see. Put the condom on him with my mouth. Then I got up. Turned around and bent over a bit slowly lower in my yoga pants. Then I passed him some lube. And got onto all fours on the bed. He moved my thong to the side and started rubbing the lube on my arse. Felt so good. Then I felt his hard cock push against my arse. Which hurt a little at first but then it started to slide in. Oh my god it felt so good. He started fucking me slowly at first but soon I was getting so horny I kept pushing back onto him to feel him deeper inside me. It was long before I felt my self about to cum. And as I said I'm cumming he said he was about to cum too. I pushed back onto him even harder and he came. We then collapsed on the bed. We both said that felt amazing. I told him I'd been wanting to do that for ages. We cleaned ourselves up had a shower together which was fun. And then he left.
Was such a great night. Unfortunately it probably won't happen again with him as he has a girlfriend now. Maybe I could try and convince them for a 3 some.
Anyway hope you enjoy.
Anyone else got any good stories?

K

kiyoothong

Wow Blackbirds, what an update.You must have had a great time with your buddy. I know this happened while you two were drunk, but are you willing to do it again while you are sober?
I don't think I could do something like that with a friend.

Green

When around 17 I had been I was a competitive/recreational swimmer and had been one for years so I was in amazing shape.
One day I was changing in a communal changing room two black girls noticed me wearing a purple thong and entered my tiny cubicle, Albeit asking me but closing the door behind them before I had a chance to reply.
One of them, the better looking one started asking me questions as to why I was wearing a thong and If I was gay I replied with no and because I they feel great. With that she looked at the outline of my penis inside of my thong. The other one kind of mockingly asked "why Is it so small?" (I was a bit nervous at this point ngl its not everyday something out of your fantasy's come true) Her and her friend giggled and the prettier one who was standing beside me in the cubicle pulled down the front of my thong to about my balls. It had appeared my counterpart down below had finally woken up because as he felt her hand brush my penis he sprung up as quickly as I'd ever seen before. Now standing at full attention he'd well and truly perhaps earn't their respect, Well at least mine.

I was standing with my back to the slightly less attractive girl, for obvious reasons and the more attractive one to my side through a bit of small talk I can't remember what she said but it ended with " Jerk your cock". Perhaps it was the twinkle in my eye, but instead of me jerking it I kind of smirked at her and she began jerking it. I asked the girl behind me to spank my ass and with some begrudging moans she did. I heard her mutter a few things along the lines of "Lord Jesus" under her breath whilst spanking me which I immediately thought was quite ironic as she was apparently religious yet willing to jerk off and spank a stranger in a changing room I must've missed that passage, but never mind that.

Her friend (The good looking one with a rocking ass) jerked my penis like my young self never had the pleasure of experiencing before, I didn't last very long as you can imagine at all being only 17 and all and I very quickly released a powerful load onto the cubicle wall, in all honesty It was so powerful it ricochet off part of the wall and into the next cubicle, Impressive I know. FYI I'd like to apologise to the cleaners for that. Anyhow before I had realised what happened the two girls had made a beeline to the door It made sense they didn't want to stay for the after party. so In my elated state I took a moment to collect my thoughts, However as reality sharply came back to me I suddenly realised they had taken my jammers and my towel. Now armed in a tiny purple thong and a locker key I was forced to use all the ninja practise I had learnt through Ninja Warrior and Assassins Creed to stealthily making my way back to my locker without alerting any trigger happy mothers with their family's to my thong wearing self.

I made it back, got my stuff and showered. On my way out I saw the good looking one and she tossed me my stuff with a kind of wink.

When horny, which at 17 is every breathing moment, I would frequent this pool to train but to more importantly find those girls. But as the days turned into weeks and the weeks into Months, I eventually gave up.
That was until a good while later the good looking girl saw me one day and ushered me off into a cubicle. 10/10 for the Blow job, first one I had. It's been years at this point and although I don't train there anymore, I still sometimes cave in to my fruitless ambitions of horny lust to one day see those horny dick jerking girls once more. However I've since forgotten how they looked and It's been a few years so perhaps the surreal fantasy has finally ended.

Sorry for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, I'm writing this pretty late.

Last edited:

tanrix

It's a long time I didn't share some stories here !
Last summer, I went to the beach. I was looking for a place when I saw this man, like in his 60's. He was naked. I decided to stop here for sun tanning. I was in only few meters from him. I took off my tshirt and shorts but I kept my black thong.
After maybe 5 minutes, he joined me to talk. Quickly, I started to caress his body, to touch his cock and to kiss him. Then I gave him a blowjob.
I saw many men passing in front of us. They looked at us. I loved that.

tanrix

At the end of this day, I came back home but I stopped in a service area. The night was falling down. It was a liitle bit frisky and I decided to change my clothes.
Then, I was smoking on a bench and I saw a man turning around and looking at me. I think he saw I was wearing a thong and a bra under my seethrough clothes.
I looked at him and went to a quiet place behind trees. He followed me. When he joined me, he grabbed my ass and I kissed him. I gave him a blowjob and he fucked me. It was really good but I was still horny when he cummed and left me.
So, I looked for another man. He was beside his car. I joined him, my shirt was still open letting my bra visible. I asked him if he wanted a blowjob. He said yes, so I started sucking his cock in the middle of the car park. He came quickly in my mouth. I swallowed it all.
Then, I could go back home...

tanrix

Don't be jealous, blackbonds ! You just have to know the right place for finding someone and to dare living your fantasy...

tanrix

Last month, I met a very beautiful shemale hooker in a wood.
We started kissing each other and caressing. When she opened my trousers, she saw my girly thong (black and white lace thong) and loved it. She made me sucking her cock. While I was blowing, a man passed a few meters from us. He couldn't see us but she called him ! He went and she asked him if he wanted a blowjob by me. He had a really big black cock, so I sucked him while she fucked me in my ass.
It was really exciting because I didn't except that. Being caught by this man, doing a blowjob in lingerie at a hooker, was a little bit humiliating and being submitted to her was great !

I found this old story.
I met this shemale several times since that day. She knows I'm always wearing woman's lingerie. She knows I like to suck cocks. She made me sucking many men untill they cum in my mouth or in my face. Sometimes, they fucked me but they always cummed in my mouth. I love this taste !

K

kiyoothong

It's a long time I didn't share some stories here !
Last summer, I went to the beach. I was looking for a place when I saw this man, like in his 60's. He was naked. I decided to stop here for sun tanning. I was in only few meters from him. I took off my tshirt and shorts but I kept my black thong.
After maybe 5 minutes, he joined me to talk. Quickly, I started to caress his body, to touch his cock and to kiss him. Then I gave him a blowjob.
I saw many men passing in front of us. They looked at us. I loved that.

Dude, I can't believe you did that in public. Like how did you get away? Are you allowed to have sex in public in France? Where do you reside in France?

K

kiyoothong

I have a story to tell. This happened last year and I don't think I'll ever get anything like this.

So, I went to a club for the first time last year. I'm not a club-goer, but it was my friend's birthday and I couldn't bail on him. Before going to the club, we had a few drinks and I was already tipsy. We got to the club, and the place was packed. I didn't want to stay within the crowd, so I stayed next to the washroom. Then out of nowhere, I was pulled into the crowd. I couldn't see who was pulling me in. When we found some space, I got to see this hot Latina chick in front of me. She was like, "why are you alone?". And I was just like, "it's my first time at a club". Then she said, "I'll make it memorable for you". This chick got close to me and started dancing. I didn't know what to do. Then, she got my hands and put them on her hips. We started swinging left and right. Then the music changed and she turned around. She started twerking and I was just standing there like 'WTF is going on'? Then, she pulled me and got me closer to her butt. She started grinding on my crotch and I just couldn't stand still. I moved my hips and had my hands on her hips. It was like what I had seen in movies. The grinding got harder and somehow her dress got lifted up. She had a nice perky ass, and I could see her black g-string. The griding continued anyway, but when the music stopped, I told her that she should be careful. She didn't know what had happened, so she gave me a WTF look. I told her that her skirt got lifted up because she was grinding so hard. She didn't care at all. At that point, I realized she was too stoned or drunk to give a fuck. So, I opened up to her and told her that she had a nice ass. Then, I told her that I liked her g-string. She was like, "yeah okay. Thank you." The mood was kinda changing and I guess she wanted me to leave. I didn't want to end it like this, so I told her that I was wearing a g-string too. Her eyes got bigger and she got really excited. She told me to turn around and I just pulled up my g-string from my pants and I showed her the side-strap. She burst out laughing and she shouted something in Spanish. She then asked why I was wearing a g-string. I told her that I like to be sexy. So she asked me to turn around and she got her crotch on my booty. I started dancing for her. I kinda got kinky, and I asked if she wanted to see more. She was still excited, so I took her hand and we went to the washroom. Luckily, there was no queue for the toilet. We got into one of the stalls. I then got my pants down and bent down so that she could see my booty. She was all excited. She started touching my booty. I kept shaking my booty for her until I heard a camera clicker. Turns out, she got her phone out and took photos of me. Since she had her phone out anyway, I told her to make a video of me twerking. So she did that with her phone and she recorded a video with my phone too.

Here's the video. I had to put the effects on for Instagram. Can't find the original.

Last edited by a moderator: