Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: has wearing a thong ever gotten you some action?

has wearing a thong ever gotten you some action?

Just wondering if anyone has any stories where wearing a thong had gotten you some sexual action. Either with a guy or girl?

2. Sponsored Links

Re: has wearing a thong ever gotten you some action?

There was one time I was wearing the one of my thongs and all day my wife kept pulling on it, when we got home she was all over me. Stripped me down and pulled my thong to the side and rode me. It was so hot, kept pulling on it the whole time

4. Sponsored Links

wow i bet you enjoyed that topher

does she ask you to wear her thongs

6. Sponsored Links

My wife doesn't exactly ask me to wear them or get me action per say, but it does turn her on when she knows I am wearing them.
    She would often put her hand down my back to see what I am wearing or other times she would ping my g-string when it pokes out my back. But I really love it in bed when she is rubbing by ass and she puts her hand under the thong back.

The other day she asked me to wear some of her clothes and strip for her. I wore one of her thongs, tights (pantt hoes) and a tigh black dress she has.. Felt really nice!

8. Sponsored Links

I wore a gregg homme thong out in AC once with friends. I had zero thought of meeting anyone if I did I wouldn't have worn a thong bc of being embarrassed. Anyway a few drinks later I met a bbw in her late 40s at the bj table (I was 23). We started flirting and touching. I really didn't care if she saw me in a thong later and actually it started to turn me on bc at worse she'd laugh me out of her hotel room and I'd never see her again and she didn't know who I was. We got back to her room and immediately started kissing my kinda sloppy and grabbed my bulge. I could feel her thong outline in her dress. She ripped my belt off, unzipped my jeans and boom my red thong bulge basically smacked her in the face. She pulled my thong to the side and started blowing me. Banged her out while we were still both wearing our thongs. She made no comment or mentioned the thong but she did keep putting her hands under the waistband and grabbing my ass so I know she knew it was a thong. Left soon after cumming on her back. Wish I could reconnect with her.

10. Sponsored Links

One time I was walking along the beach. I removed my shirt and my thong women sometimes exceeded my belt.
    As I stopped watching the sea, a man came up behind me and stroked along the line of my thong. I turned around, I kissed him, then we jerked off and sucked.
    This was my first time with a man ... but not the last ...

12. Sponsored Links

Awesome stories guys. Keep em coming. Any more like that tanrix?

14. Sponsored Links

I go from time to time in places where I know I can meet men. I always wear the lingerie that I let see.
    At the end of last summer, in a car park behind the beach, I met a man. He could see my thong and my bra. He seemed to enjoy. I came up to him and started touching his dick. Then I got into his car, I sucked.
    After fifteen minutes or so, a car came to park nearby. The man in the car could see me perform oral sex to the first man. When he enjoyed, I swallowed all his sperm, I got out of the car and went to the voyeur. I also made a good blowjob.
    I have many of stories like that.

16. Sponsored Links
    lovegeeslips

Wow Tanrix wish i was one of those guys ,

18. Sponsored Links

Why not, lovegeeslips ?
    I never say no to a good cock !

20. Sponsored Links