has wearing a thong ever gotten you some action?

tanrix

It's not allowed to have sex in public but there is some places, like beaches or car parks or woods, where men or couples like to meet strangers. You just have to know the places... The most important thing is nobody comes there with kids...
The risk to be caught is also part of excitement !

blackbonds

So this happened over the weekend.
I was at a mates bucks party. So as you can guess, plenty of beer, topless waitress and a couple of female strippers. So all in all a good night. Anyway. After the party another mate and I were walking back to his house. We were chatting away. Talking about how hot the girls were stuff like that. Then he said. “ man I’m so horny, I wish I could get my dick sucked”. Then I said “oh yeah? By who?”. “Anyone!” He said. So me being super horny already. I said “can I do it?” He stared at me like your not serious. He said I wouldn’t do it. I told him yes I would as long as he didn’t tell anyone. He said ok, but I bet you won’t do it. So I led him behind some bushes, dropped to my knees, unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out. Then I said “ Oooo shaved, nice!” Then put it in my mouth. Felling him get hard in my mouth was so great. A few minutes later of some licking and sucking. He said “I’m getting close to cumming, what do you want me to do?” I said you can cum in my mouth if you want. I think that set him off. Because 2 seconds later he blew in my mouth. As I sucked every last drop of cum out of his hard cock and swallowed the lot. “Did you like that?” I asked. He said it was probably the best blow job he’s ever had. Then he said. Are you wearing a G-string? I said yeah! I always do. He said he could see it while I was on my knees. And it looked nice.
So we continued our walk back to his house. Talking about how many times I’ve sucked cock, and other things like that. It was a lot of fun. He couldn’t believe what had just happened.
We got back to his house. And he showed me to the guest bedroom where I was staying. I was kinda disappointed we weren’t sharing a bed. As it was a hot night I decided to sleep in just my black G-string. So I took my top off and started to undo my pants as he was leaving the room. I think he took his time to close the door so he could get a good look. I got into bed and Was starting to fall asleep when I heard the door open. He then came in and joined me in bed. So I rolled over and found he was completely naked. I said this is nice. And stared rubbing his cock. He was telling me how he couldn’t stop thinking about what had just happened. I said if you get some lube I’ll give you something else you wont forget.
He quickly went and got the Lube. I rolled onto my side and he started rubbing my arse as I put the lube on. He said my arse looked so hot in the g. I said it would you look hotter with your cock in it. So he moved my g to the side and started pushing his cock against my arse. But then all of a sudden just as it was entering he let out a moan and came all over my arse. So that was a bit dissapointing. He was a bit embarrassed. I said it was fine. Cleaned up and went to sleep.
In the morning we didn’t say anything about it. It was a bit awkward.
That’s about it I think. Hope you like

K

kiyoothong

Dude that was hot. I can't believe you had the courage to offer him a blowjob. I guess alcohol helped. You guys were probably hammered, and your friend was like, "why not". I think your friend finds you hot because he came to the guest room to fuck you. And the dude was excited and that's why he came so quick. This sort of thing happened with your other friend, right?

K

kiyoothong

Damn that was amazing! Shame about the original. Bet that was a fun experience. Did it go any further?
Couldn't go further because my friend cock blocked me. We had to leave the club because my friend got too drunk. My cell phone rang when I was in the cubicle with her. But she did play with my bulge. I was wearing a mesh thong so she could see that I was hairless down there. I should have asked for her number. Anyway I don't think I'll have an experience like that again.

irthonger

Mod
no not personally. I never really did the whole single thing for very long. Those that I did sleep with really could care less. I bet it would be fun at a party with friends or something but really i just met women in the wild and asked them out. never was much of a partier or clubber.

blackbonds

Sorry about the late reply. The g string I was wearing at the time didn’t really have a brand. It was just a cheap women’s g black in a kinda shiny stretchy material.
I actually got a message from him the other night. He had been out drinking and was very Horny and was hoping to meet up. I was busy at the time so I couldn’t meet him. But I told him if he ever wanted another blow job he had to make sure he was freshly shaven and wearing a g-string or thong. He said he didn’t have any. So I told him he will have to go buy one if he wanted any action. I also said if he wanted to go any further he needs to be wearing something special, like yoga pants or a dress or a skirt. He said he would think about it. He asked what I would wear and I told him I would wear anything he wanted.
Is that mean? Or bosy? I just want him to put some effort in if he’s going to fuck me.

K

kiyoothong

Yeah I think you should stand your ground and tell him that you're not an easy slut. Also, he needs to put in some effort if he wants your ass. Last time, it was too easy for him because you two were both drunk. But, I guess you can play with him a bit more, and do the whole 'push and pull' thing. You push him away, and then you pull him back when it's necessary.

K

kuno23

I wouldn't say the thongs themselves have gotten me any action but usually when I wear thongs around the girls that know I wear them and they are wearin thongs, I end up gettin a hard on and then one thing would lead to another. That is until I got married. I do have a friend that lets me blow a load on her ass and thongs every once in a while and my SIL lets me do it too but no sex

K

kiyoothong

Kuno, you are badass. You get to blow a load on someone's ass, and you make it sound like that's nothing. That's freaking awesome, and you're lucky to have those women around you.

tanrix

I remember this time when I was on the beach. I was suntanning, on my belly, wearing a pink lacy female thong. People were walking near me sometimes but I didn't care.
At a moment, I could feel a hand on my butt cheeks ! It was a man. He was on his knees touching my ass. I smiled to him, like an approval of what he did.
After a while, I came to kiss him and I took off his pants. I gave him a nice blowjob. When he was really hard, I laid on my belly and he fucked me really good. I was still wearing my thong. He was nice because he asked me where I wanted to receive his load. I told him I wanted to taste it, so he moved and I sucked him again. He cummed in my mouth. It was really good.
It was the afternoon. People saw us. I really enjoyed it.

K

kiyoothong

Tanrix, I don't want to be a party-pooper, but your experience is too good to be true. Well if it happened, then France is a great country and we should all move there.