has wearing a thong ever gotten you some action?

blackbonds

Just wondering if anyone has any stories where wearing a thong had gotten you some sexual action. Either with a guy or girl?

Topher'sThong

There was one time I was wearing the one of my thongs and all day my wife kept pulling on it, when we got home she was all over me. Stripped me down and pulled my thong to the side and rode me. It was so hot, kept pulling on it the whole time

andys

My wife doesn't exactly ask me to wear them or get me action per say, but it does turn her on when she knows I am wearing them.
She would often put her hand down my back to see what I am wearing or other times she would ping my g-string when it pokes out my back. But I really love it in bed when she is rubbing by ass and she puts her hand under the thong back.

The other day she asked me to wear some of her clothes and strip for her. I wore one of her thongs, tights (pantt hoes) and a tigh black dress she has.. Felt really nice!

Thongstud8

I wore a gregg homme thong out in AC once with friends. I had zero thought of meeting anyone if I did I wouldn't have worn a thong bc of being embarrassed. Anyway a few drinks later I met a bbw in her late 40s at the bj table (I was 23). We started flirting and touching. I really didn't care if she saw me in a thong later and actually it started to turn me on bc at worse she'd laugh me out of her hotel room and I'd never see her again and she didn't know who I was. We got back to her room and immediately started kissing my kinda sloppy and grabbed my bulge. I could feel her thong outline in her dress. She ripped my belt off, unzipped my jeans and boom my red thong bulge basically smacked her in the face. She pulled my thong to the side and started blowing me. Banged her out while we were still both wearing our thongs. She made no comment or mentioned the thong but she did keep putting her hands under the waistband and grabbing my ass so I know she knew it was a thong. Left soon after cumming on her back. Wish I could reconnect with her.

tanrix

One time I was walking along the beach. I removed my shirt and my thong women sometimes exceeded my belt.
As I stopped watching the sea, a man came up behind me and stroked along the line of my thong. I turned around, I kissed him, then we jerked off and sucked.
This was my first time with a man ... but not the last ...

tanrix

I go from time to time in places where I know I can meet men. I always wear the lingerie that I let see.
At the end of last summer, in a car park behind the beach, I met a man. He could see my thong and my bra. He seemed to enjoy. I came up to him and started touching his dick. Then I got into his car, I sucked.
After fifteen minutes or so, a car came to park nearby. The man in the car could see me perform oral sex to the first man. When he enjoyed, I swallowed all his sperm, I got out of the car and went to the voyeur. I also made a good blowjob.
I have many of stories like that.

tanrix

Last summer, I rented a house close to the sea. The first week, my daughter and her best friend came with me. The girls went every day to the sea and returning to 7 PM.
One day, early in the afternoon, they left bathing. I went shopping. I went through a clothing store where I tried lingerie and women's clothing. Since I had not closed the curtain of the dressing room, a man of about fifty years saw me and looked at me well. When I came out, I offered to come and drink coffee at home.
Arrived home we discussed. He was married, straight, but was excited when he saw me in lingerie. I asked him if he wanted to see me in lingerie. I agreed.
I went to a thong, a bra and stockings, lipstick and nail polish. He loved it.
I kissed him, I stroked, I made him a languorous blowjob then he sodomized gently. It was exquisite.
When he was ready to cum, I took in the mouth to receive his sperm.

That's when my daughter and her friend returned to the house and we have seen! He enjoyed when I saw them, so I could not swallowed everything and I could cum on her face.
An embarrassing moment!

tanrix

When you want, lovegeeslips !
Beach is the best place where wearing a thong got me some action with men or couples.

Thongstud8

Last night!...this chick I met on pof came over last night. She's 29 short chubby big tits but kind of had a pancake ass for being her size. I chickened out on wearing a thong but did have on sexy trunks. I knew this was probably a hit and quit scenario so I hung a red joe Snyder thong on the back of my bathroom door in the hopes shed see it. We were having some craft beers and talking a lot with the TV on in the background. Finally she went to the bathroom. I started getting nervous bc I was starting to like her and maybe wasn't ready to reveal that I wear thongs. Well she came out of the bathroom and immediately asked "do you wear thongs?" I without hesitation and with confidence said "yea do you?". She pulled up her black string waist band and stuck her tongue out and said "obvi". She immediately became more flirty. We eventually started kissing on my couch. She undid my belt and pulled my zipper down noticing I was wearing red ck trunks and said "oh I though you wore thongs?" I said not right now but I can if you want. She said no it's ok. That kind of disappointed me bc I woul have put on one of my sexiest thongs from gregg homme. She started blowing me. I took her clothes off. She had mismatched bra and v-string style thong. Ate her out doggie style with her thong to the side. Banged her out. She was moaning a little to softly for my liking. Finished up. She didn't stay. But I'll prob text her later and bring up my thong and maybe we can bang in our thongs soon?

blackbonds

Awesome stories.
I have this fantasy that I'm at home wearing a t shirt, tight yoga pants and a thong. And the door bell rings. There is a guy standing there wearing a suit trying to sell something. I invite him in and as soon as i turn around and he notices my tight yoga pants over my arse. I hear a slight moan. And i turn around and see a huge smile on his face. He says he likes my pants and says he's also wears them at home. Then i bend over to pick something up and my thong pokes out the top of my pants then he says that's nice too and places a hand on my arse. I stand up straight getting a bit of a fright. We start talking about thongs and he asks if I've ever seen another guy in a thong or been with a guy. To which i say no but I'd like to. Then he lowers his pants and i see a black lace thong and stockings. He says that i can touch it. So i start rubbing his cock. And he starts touching me. Then with out saying anything i get on my knees and put his shaven cock in my mouth and start sucking. It makes me so horny i start rubbing my cock. Soon he cums then sucks me till i cum.
hope you like. It's made me very hard thinking about it.

Thongstud8

I'm meeting a 52 yr old Latina divorcee with grown children on Friday for cocktails. We've exchanged a few messages on pof. Her photos and bio have me thinking she has a sexy side but very mature. She's not interested in one night stands but they all say that. I will def be wearing a thong out. I'll let you guys know what happens.