has wearing a thong ever gotten you some action?

Ubuntu1

I wouldn't say the thongs themselves have gotten me any action but usually when I wear thongs around the girls that know I wear them and they are wearin thongs, I end up gettin a hard on and then one thing would lead to another. That is until I got married. I do have a friend that lets me blow a load on her ass and thongs every once in a while and my SIL lets me do it too but no sex

WOW what a story !

Last edited:
K

kiyoothong

Okay Tanrix, now I believe you. So this happens only in Southern France?

tanrix

Everywhere in France but it's easier when the weather is warm...
I live in the North. I go to the beach when it's not raining and I can meet people almost every time.

Thong Z

Ever since middle school my friend and I have fucked on the DL and we both developed a thing for thongs. I have so many stories but I will start will start with some earlier ones. In 7th grade I got a hold of a gray generic thong. I wore it to a sleepover at his house that night. At that point we had never done anything except play truth or dare which resulted in us stripping. So when it was late we started playing truth or dare. Eventually I was dared to take my pants off. When I did he saw my thong. He was surprised but seemed to like it. We kept playing and eventually I was wearing only a thong and he was only wearing some tight underwear. I dared him to grab my ass. He did which made both of us excited. I saw he was hard so I dared to him to dry hump me from behind. I lay face down and he started to hump me, rubbing his dick on my ass. Then I turned around and started to jack him off. He was starting to get close so I turned around again and he rubbed his dick on my ass until he came. That was the first of many times we did that during 7th grade.

Thong Z

Another story. In 8th grade my friend and I had been dry humping each other in thongs for a while. One night tho I planned on surprising my friend with a new purple g string I has gotten a hold of. I had never worn a thong so small and it felt super hot when I put it on. When I went to his house I put on the tightest shorts I had and had a whale tail so I could show it off. That night we started getting horny so I let my thong show to him. He made a remark and I turned around and saw he was hard. I took off my pants, showing off my ass in a g string which really made him hard. I pulled out his dick and started to jerk him off. I was so,horny tho and he started to push my head toward his dick. So I put my mouth on it ans started to suck his dick while wearing a g string. It was super hot. After a while of giving head he pulled out my dick and started to suck me. I pulled off his shirts showing off his gray thong making his ass look nice. That night we kept trading head until eventually one of us finished but no swallowing that night.

blackbonds

Wow. Thong Z they are hot stories. Made me hard reading them. Any other stories like that. Or anyone else got any new stories?

Thong Z

First night we fucked was summer before oyr freshman year. I went over to his house for a night of some fun in his bonus room. We were playing video games but when he got up to put in a different game I saw he had a new black thong poking out. So instead of continuing to game I got up and started to rub his dick. Ecentually I was sucking his dick while wearing nothing but a thong. This was what we usually did but that night we were both especially horny. So he turned me around and started fingering me and then he started to rim me. It was weird at first but it started to feel so good. I started moaning while he ate my ass and spanked me. Then he got up and pulled out a condom and put it on. I was a little hesitant but I gave in so I went over to his couch and layed face down. He slid his dick in very slowly and started slowly going back and forth. It hurt at first but then it started to feel good. He thrusted faster and faster and soon we were fucking for real. He soabked me and pulled on my purple g string until he came. That night we both passed out wearing only things and it was hot. That was our first night of fucking but definitely not our
last

hello everyone, first post here , I want to meet female sex partners that loves me wearing a thong during sex, but sadly not yet

Last edited:

tanrix

Last summer, I was walking in the beach. I wore white trousers and white shirt.
Suddenly, it starts to rain ! In a few seconds, my clothes were totally wet and became transparent, so everybody could see I wore a red thong and black bra !!
While I was going back to my car, I met this man who looked at me with a smile. I said him hello and he said me he loved my outfit... Nobody else was around, so I grabbed his cock, then I gave him a blowjob until he cums.