has wearing a thong ever gotten you some action?

Thongstud8

Hey all, I have a date planned for Friday. Indian lady mid 40s average size looks very American in her photos never married no kids. Haven't decided on what thong to wear.

Updates from my other adventures are none. Both blew me off afterward. I have been seeing The girls my age who I haven't thonged in front of yet and they have great panties. I snapped a few pics I'll figure out how to post for the weekend update.

Gbanger

hahaha. What a wild story! In fact, you know it's crazy when the fact that you are wearing a men's thong is like a minor thing that got lost in the insanity. hahahaha. Such a fun read though, thanks for sharing. The only disappointing part was that she was wearing granny panties. wtf?! I guess it just re-enforces what I've gotten strange looks for saying in the past, but thongs are a classy woman's panties. LOL. You're a fucking wild man though, I love it! (Points on ordering a shot & a beer). I'm a huge pussy when it comes to showing chicks my thong underwear so I'm living vicariously though your stories. Maintain that dominant confidence, have fun, and keep them coming! I'm really excited to hear how it goes with the Indian lady.

Thongstud8

Sorry for the delay long busy holiday weekend.

Friday's date started off bad. We were supposed to meet at a bar&argillite at 7, she texted me around lunch time and asked to reschedule or if I would be able to meet for a quick coffee at 5. Anyone who has been on these dating sites knows what this means, she probably had a better offer but didn't want to be rude. I was going to say forget it and just look for other plans but I said I'll call her bluff and accept the coffee date. I was waiting literally until 4:45 for her to text me and say sorry can't make it but that never happened so I showed up blue golf polo and khaki golf pants that you could see my Vtl if you were looking and I bent the right way. I wore a blue seamless jockey thong(highly recommended, have one in every color they offer). She showed up 3min early which I like, no cell phone in her hand which is extremely rare. She looked just like her photos she's 48 lighter skin indian (but still way darker than me) avg height and a few extra pounds. Real nice clothes purple linen pants that were tight at the hips ass and waist but loose down her legs. Yellow silky tank top, tons of bracelets necklaces and big earrings light makeup shiny shoulder length brown hair perfect teeth and face I'd give 7/10 attractive. We both sat down with iced coffees and did the typical chit chat. I will say it was such a turn on that she never pulled out her phone and I didn't either. She apologized for canceling the dinner but had some back and forth with her sister about an airport pickup but she was no longer needed for that and figured it was getting close to our coffee date so she'd just see what I wanted to do then. I told her straight up I was free the rest of the day and we could go to dinner. She said lets go right now. We went two stores down to a dive bar and ordered burgers and I got a beer she had some pineapple rum drink. She became very outgoing and flirty during dinner and was surprised to get a messaged by me and was wondering if I was spam or did it by mistake. She also mentioned the sister and airport story again so I think that was the truth. I asked her to my condo for an after dinner drink but she said we should go to her house bc she just got a bottle of wine she wanted to try. We drove separate and she lived 8 min away. Small single family home very clean smelled great and she had a cat. We sat on her back deck she had wine and I had a rum and coke she had no beer. We were chatting it up and her neighbor came and sat with us some old dude and he had wine nice guy very social. Again was wondering if she summoned him over or did he just pop in. We kept talking and I was concerned about driving back so I started to think I was going to bounce and the dude got called back to him house by his wife. He was with us a little over an hour and it wasn't quite dark yet so I wouldn't say he was cock blocking me he left at a good time. After he left she refilled my drink which was a good sign and suggested we go inside bc the bugs were coming out and we kept swinging at them. We went inside and sat at her kitchen table...Part 2 later (didn't realize how long this was going to be, and have a lot more to type)

Thongstud8

Part 2...So we are sitting in her kitchen it's dark out now close to 9pm. I'm pretty buzzed, and I think she was too bc she finished a whole bottle of wine by herself. I asked for a tour of her house. She had a one story ranch with a basement. I went to the bathroom earlier and it was spotless I was hoping for a bra or panty hanging around but no. She showed me her bedroom which had the door closed. I drunkenly said is this where the magic happens? She responded if I'm lucky! At this point I started getting a decent bulge going bc I knew she was dtf. She went downstairs to show me the basement and she was ahead of me and I finally good a great look at her ass in the purple linen pants it was wide but not that plump and the was vpl that looked like a brazilian cut panty or a bigger thong. I was again aroused by the panty line and when we got to the bottom of the steps I put my hand around her waist and said this is a sweet basement. She turned toward me and we were face to face she said thanks and she was happy I came over. We both went for a loss at the same time but she took a step closer and my semi hard bulge went right into her crotch she definitely felt it. I started grabbing her ass and her medium sized tits. She was very into it. She took my hand and walked me to the L shaped couch that was against the wall. We both took off our shirts. She had on a white cotton bra which looked new and took off all her necklaces.we started making out more aggressively and grinding pretty hard. I started to undo the drawstring on her pants when she just stood up and did it her self. She dropped them had on a white cotton thong from Hanes I think like it came out of a package. I made her turn around and the thong strap in the back was pretty wide. Her ass was very light and her crack was very dark
. She grinded on my lap for a minute and I said I love your thong do you want to see mine? She told me to stand up and she sat on the couch and unzipped my pants and pulled them down exposed my seamless thong and massive erection underneath. I stepped out of my pants and turned around and showed her my thong just to be sure she knew what it was. She patted my ass and like wiped the waist band from left to right to feel the material. She was kinda moaning but didn't really react to the thong. She pulled my thong down to right above my balls and told me I was huge and started licking. She started sucking me pretty good avg bj. I knew I was gonna nut so I started moaning loud bc she wasn't and yelled pretty loud that I was gonna fucking cum. She never stopped blowing and took my whole load in her mouth and swallowed like she had done it before. I fell to the couch exhausted from a pretty decent nut. She seemed to enjoy it and said I'm spending the night bc I need to take care of her and that I've been drinking too much. I pulled up my thong and put my pants back on and we went up stairs and got to follow her up the stairs in her bra and thong which was pretty hot. She put the tv on in her room and said make myself comfortable. I said whatever and decided to stay. I took my pants off and laid there in my thong. She crawled right there next to me no light just the light from the muted TV. We started kissing again I didn't taste any cum thankfully. I started rubbing her box over her thong pretty good it was soaked. Took off her bra huge dark nips tasted like perfume. Pulled her thong off a little stubble like she shaved maybe a few days prior. No smell. Started to lick just to be sure it wasn't nasty. It tasted like most pussy I've had so I dug in and got real into eat and started talking dirty about her pussy and thong. She was loving in and was a great moaner. She faked an orgasm after a few minutes(I think it was fake but whatever). One of the loader lady's I've had in a while but still not quite the screamer I live for. Both passed out on her bed after some chit chat about travel. I woke up at like 2am and took off, she knew and said I better call her tomorrow. I said of course and left...Part 3 Saturday with same lady coming soon...

poth2747

sounds like a great time what size was her thong bet your glad she swallowed cant wait for part 3 I got hard reading your story

Thongstud8

Hey everyone sorry for the delay on part 3... I was going to fill you in on what happened with the Indian lady (Kathy) last Saturday but I can tell you now with pride that I've been fucking her for the past week. I'm really into her even though she's 18 years older. She's real into me too. Lots of thong wearing, thong fucking, panty raids, dirty talk, and sexting. I have shared with her my thong fetish and she thinks it's hot. She has shared a few of her fantasies (fully clothed sex, 3some with mmw and mww and some voyeurism I'd call it. She has started to invite me out with friends and I'm at the point where I either embrace the "relationship" and go or back out and move on. I have mixed feelings. She great in bed and down for anything and I can wear my thongs in front of her no problems. But I also continue to message and get messages from other girls I'm interested in on pof. I don't think she wants to be official but she has monopolized my time this past week. Lot to think about. She's coming over tonight and I may put a strap on in plain view to see if she notices and if she'll peg me. I'll keep you updated guys.

poth2747

sounds like your having a great time got any pictures keep up the good work and keep the up dates coming thanks

Thongstud8

Hey everyone, im honestly living it up with these women on pof. The thonging gets easier with each new lady. Its really about confidence if you drop trou like your proud of your underwear they will love it no matter what.

Had the talk with indian lady kathy about not being so exclusive. She was cool about kt and weve seen each other twice since then and text daily but about everything not just sex. I brought up making a sex tape she wasnt tottally against the idea but i still have to put some work in. Drunkingly sent lingerie and dildos to her house as gifts, she LOVED it! I was nervous after i sobbeted up but was to late to cancel but i did forewarn her. I feel like im corrupting her even though shes older haha.

Quick little story about anothet lady i went out with friday. Very petite asian 54. Looked like a doll absolutley perfect face small tots no ass but great dresser and super friendly. Went to her townhouse after happy hour. I was in n2n mesh sporty thing, couldnt tell if she was thong or not. A lot of flirting at her place no action but i did catch a glimpse of black satin full bottom panties near her washer/dryer that was in an open closet. I have been thinking about her the last two days, would love a panty raid on her and a thong fuck.

Going to a bar later with a friend of a friend who i told i love bbw and sent me pix of this girl 26 short blonde hair very chubby but nicely dressed in photos. Friend said she could be dtf. Will do sexy trunks and no thong just in case it it gets back to my friend that i thong. Not ready for that yet haha

Thongstud8

Update. Things have fizzled out with the Indian lady but had a great time. Asian lady was only interested in companionship. I've been taking down the chubby girl a lot. I've been doing and saying some nasty stuff to her. She's down with everything. She even did a quick ATM last weekend. She doesn't wear things but has nice cheeky panties. I told her I was taking a pair after banging her in the ass a week ago. She must be telling my friends gf all about it bc they've been breaking my balls about being a degenerate. Oh well. Will thong with her soon then cut her loose. Also my friends gf has been texting me a lot more than usual, nothing inappropriate but has become suspect. I will be getting back to pof soon. I'm getting into 55+ women now, but very rare to find one to hook up with. Will give a thong update this weekend.

Thongstud8

Meeting chubby for dinner and drinks in a hotel suite I got. She said she's down to make a sex tape! I'm gonna wear a thong no doubt and told her to wear something extra special tonight and for the room? She said she had something in mind. I'm bringing booze camera, thongs, condoms, lube, a dildo and anal beads that are still in packaging so she'll be more inclined to play with them. I plan on this being the last night with her so looking to do it classy lol. Leaving in 35 min. Will update tomorrow. Def doing a wild thong and kimono.

Thongstud8

Great night!

Started with cocktails in hotel restaurant. She wore a very nice summer dress I had khakis and button down as usual. Wore Gregg homme purple wonder briefs to dinner. I had already been in the room earlier in the day to set up. Wine, beer, hung a Gregg homme voyeur thong black and black kimono with Dragon in the closet and set out the dildo and beads on the bed when I was horny so I wouldn't chicken out when we got up there?

She had no vpl or Vtl. Was very friendly during dinner and she had a large tote bag with her. She took uber to the hotel. She was talking like we were a couple already which normally would piss me off but I felt it was needed for what I wanted to do to her later so I played along.

In the middle of dinner I got a text from Asian lady who was only looking for companionship a couple weeks ago wondering if I wanted to come over at 10pm! I got such a chub going when I saw that text but had to deny the request hopefully we can reschedule bc I want to panty raid her place like you wouldn't believe.

We both had 3 drinks during dinner. I kept it real light during dinner bc I didn't want to feel stufftor look bloated in the sex tape.

Got up to the room around 9 and put on my pandora from my I phone and poured us both a beer. Neither wanted wine. Started making out almost immediately and threw down a quick finger blast through her...cotton panties wtf?! We drank listened to music and made out fondled for over an hour.

Eventually I asked if she wanted to make a sex tape. She said "I've been waiting" ...I wasn't expecting that. I told her I need to get changed and she did too. My camera is just a small hand held no tripod so I just set it up on the dresser in front of the bed. Put on the thong and kimono. She came out of the bathroom in a baby doll! Full bottom matching panties. It's always awkward when I have smaller underwear on than the chick I'm with..oh well. She quickly undid my robe and my bulge was huge! She absolute loved my thong. She asked where I got it and if I got it just for tonight... I said yup! Lol... I asked when she would wear a thing for me...she said never bc she hates them and looks bad in them... I said do you have any at her apartment she said two bc she has these dress pants that she need one for and she had a tight white dress she need another for. She said she might show me eventually.

After the thong talk. She gave me a really wet sloppy bj that was one of the best I've had in a while. I held the camera for pov the whole time. She was freshly waxed and ate her out for a few minutes while she held the pov. Banged her doggy style for 3 min and was about to cum so I just yelled out I want to come on your fucking face bc I was upset I didn't last that long but wanted some thing good for the tape. She took my huge load on her face but it mostly landed on her ear and hair.
Cuddled at night. Left real early in the am. The sex tape was one of my worst but wanked to it earlier. I've been pretty distant with her texting today. Hopefully she gets the hint in a few days and I can retry the Asian lady.

Ps no dildo play or beads bc I didn't last that long unfortunately but she was down for it. Who wants her number haha...