My Hot Wife's Hot Thongs!

dubman

Ok, I have a bikini pic of the wife that I might be willing to post...

She's on her stomach, so you get a view of her sexy shoulders, back and HOT ass...!

I need to see a LOT of replies from those who are interested - and I want at least 3 commitments to cum on her pic and email me the shots or post them here...!

Who's in???

cata

Lingerie Addict
I love your posts, Im stroking right now looking the pics of your wife...

I read that you love the ass scent on her thongs, Does your wife let you fuck her in the ass?

Can you post a picture of her panty and bra drawers?

Happycamper

Dude, tried to send you a PM but it says you need to clear out some space. I have a load saved up for that bikini pic whenever you're ready.

dubman

Thanks Poth! Yes, you would love the scent! I really wish you could enjoy it!

Thanks for always commenting!

dubman

Thanks ubuntu!

She has no idea about my thong obsession!!!!

FYI - I was out of town last week and now Im stroking with 6 soiled thongs she wore last week, including the one she just peeled off this morning before her shower! Fuck, it smells hot... I'm gonna cum soon!!!!

dubman

Hey guys!

I must admit, I've been selfishly sniffing my wife's thongs on a daily basis! They seem to smell sexier and sexier by the day!!! I've been enjoying a new technique where I put her thong around my head and position it so I can sniff the scent of her asshole and stroke freely (often to pics of her sister :) Super hot!)

Anyways, I felt like I needed to share - my wife just peeled this off about 2 hours ago before she showered for work. Such a HOT pussy stain and a little teeny skid mark too! I hope you enjoy - please comment.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to press that skid to my nose and blow a quick load while looking at her sister's tits! haha!