My Hot Wife's Hot Thongs!

stepdaddyt

Dubman your are the best. I also like putting dirty pairs on my face and sniffing them and having them wrapped around my cock while jerking off. I would love to smell them sexy thongs

dubman

Hey guys! Just wanted to give a heads up that I was able to snap a decent VTL shot of my wife tonight!

I’ll post tomorrow!!!

dubman

Ok, here we go!

Wife was cleaning something on the floor and she was pushing her ass out hard when she was reaching. I only had a split second to fire off a couple shots - and I would've liked to be MUCH closer.

But, you can definitely see her white thong going down and disappearing between her HOT ass cheeks!!!! This, gentlemen, is why I love sniff thongs - because I know they've been pressed against a hot asshole for hours!!!

Here are 3 exposures of her ass/VTL and a pic of the thong she was wearing (that she just peeled off this morning - and I'm going to sniff/stroke with in a moment!)

Enjoy and please comment!!!

dubman

Dang, I thought her ass would’ve brought in quite a few comments. Fingers still crossed...!

Poth, we have sex a few times a month right now - busy, crazy life!

archer

Duman, those are some quality shots. I got hard looking at the pictures, I don't how you didn't pounce on her right then and there. As always, thanks for the "morning after" thong shot.

dubman

Glad you like, Archer!

I sniffed her thong this morning right after she threw it in the hamper after her shower. Her asshole scent was fucking off the charts. So pungent and sexy!!!

dubman

Well, just thought you guys should know...

I was out of town for a week and came back to a hamper full of hot dirty thongs!!!!

Some are low on scent, a couple have some hot asshole scent and one has a sexy stain that is hard from her juices soaking into the fabric!

That light colored thong on the bottom left is the freshest one that she just peeled off this morning - hot asshole scent!

The black thong above that one has the soaked-through stain! She likely worked out in it to get it so wet, but I’m hoping she played with her pussy on Saturday morning when I was gone - that would’ve been the ideal time for her to do that, as weekend mornings are her favorite time to be horny.

Here’s what I’m about to sniff and stroke with!!! ENJOY!!!

dubman

Glad you like tosniffer!!!

As a matter of fact, I'm just now beginning to sniff and stroke with them!

One moment, let me take a sniff of the light colored thong right now... Yup! Her asshole scent is hot on it!!! Seems like it gets stronger on one side edge...it must have been flipped in against her asshole, because the scent continues on the outside of the string!!! I love finding those little details, like scent-jackpots!!!!!!

Pardon me now, a few more sniffs and I'm going to blow!!!!!