My Hot Wife's Hot Thongs!

dubman

Dang! I thought for sure I'd get some comments!

Please let me know if you're enjoying and stroking/cumming to the pics! :)

Gbanger

Awesome whaletail! You're wife has great taste in underwear. I'd love to give her something else to spit shine while she's down on her knees like that...

dubman

Oh damn, guys! She just got back from running.

I heard the bathroom door close because she's taking a shower. I looked in our room and, for whatever reason, she threw her clothes, including a warm, moist thong, on the floor in front of the door!

Needless to say, I sniffed it right away, probably within 60 seconds of her peeling it off!!! Holy shit, the scent was intoxicating!!!!

And here are the pics showing how the little pile of clothes looked when I found it, along with some proper thing shots!

Enjoy and please comment!!!!

dubman

Logfarrier! Her pussy is amazing! Clean and really fucking tasty! She has medium sized pussy lips with a nice butterfly shape! I love having her spread them wide when I lick her pussy! So hot!

She is very orgasmic and cums very quickly. I always make her cum before we fuck. When I focus in and start licking her clit, she usually cums within a minute!

Another fun thing I like to do...

During foreplay, when I'm licking her nipples, I get her to put a finger in her pussy and then wipe her pussy juice on her nipples so I can taste her pussy on her nipples! I fucking love it! I'll have her do that before I touch her pussy at all. It's the ultimate appetizer!!!

It's hot, because sometimes when she goes down to put a finger in her pussy to get it wet again, she'll spend a little extra time fucking it with some deep finger strokes while I'm licking her nipples!!!!

How's all that sound?!