My Hot Wife's Hot Thongs!

dubman

Wasn't able to log into the site for so long! Just tried and now it's all good!

Guys, let me know if anyone's out there that would still like to see hear about my thong adventures!!!

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Wasn't able to log into the site for so long! Just tried and now it's all good!

Guys, let me know if anyone's out there that would still like to see hear about my thong adventures!!!

I finally managed to fix the site. Thanks for coming back and of course we would love to hear them

dubman

Glad the site is back up!

I’ll be posting soon!

Just an FYI - I joke with my SIL about sniffing her ass all the time now...!

Mikep

Dubman you are a legend keep the sexy stained panties cumming I'm stroking my cock imagining sniffing those dirty thongs. Would love to hear more about your conversations with your SIL

dubman

Hey guys!

I’m literally in mid-stroke right now with my wife’s dirty thongs from Saturday and Sunday, but I had to share...!

Her asshole smells fucking hotter than it ever has before - almost exactly like my SILs asshole!!! I’m not sure why/how the scent got like this, but I’ve been happily noticing that it’s been getting more like SILs as time goes on!!!

Needless to say, I’m in heaven!

Now, excuse me while I blow a huge load to her scent!

dubman

A fresh thong from my wife this morning!

Just peeled off after running on the treadmill 2 hours ago!!!

Her pussy stain is still damp!!!

And, I found a spot on the edge of the fabric that crosses her asshole that smells AMAZING! Just like SIL! So hot, naughty and pungent!

Well, I’m going to blow a load to the scent of her asshole in a few minutes, so let me know if you blow a load to her hot stains!

Enjoy!!!!

dubman

Well guys, she’s back on the treadmill and working out!

She just peeled this thong off after working out a couple hours ago and it’s still damp!!!!

And, I’m happy to report that her asshole scent is strong and sexy as hell on this thong!

I hope the pics get you stroking and cumming! Please comment!

And, yes, after I finish this post, I’ll be blowing a huge load to the scent of her asshole!!!

Enjoy!

dubman

Well, another post workout thong from my wife this morning! It’s soaked!

You can see the wet spot that soaked into the fabric - it’s still sticky!

And, as a bonus, there’s a hot little skid mark too, which smells HOT!

Enjoy and please comment!

Now, pardon me while I blow a load while sniffing that skid mark!

Mikep

Holy shit, amazing updates blew 3 loads imagining how amazing those thongs smell. Have any updates on SIL? Any flirting lately?