Friends Mom's Thong

Gold

Have any of you ever had a friend with a sexy mom who let their thong slip? I have had lot's of friends whose mom's are super hot but I only saw one of their thongs.

My friend's mom would always wear a pink bathrobe when she woke up or when she was getting ready to go to bed. I remember seeing her bend over in the bathrobe on numerous occasions and you could see right through the robe. She often wore black thongs but one time she was wearing a grey g-string.

granola

That's a great story I have a few stories with two friends who I use to hang out with years ago who both had MILF's for moms.

The first MILF was so hot and the best thing about her is that she had an identical twin sister. I only saw the MILF's thong twice and it was such an amazing sight. The whole time I was over we were hanging out at his house which was a few hours his mom was showing at least 7 inches of a sexy black thong. I saw her pull up her pants a few times but no matter what that thong wouldn't hide. It was even showing a lot just when she was walking around and she was doing some cleaning so every time she bent over or squatted it would show more. I was so turned on that night it felt a little awkward around my friend I didn't say anything and tried to not make him notice that my eyes were glued on his mom's thong I'm sure he knew I was looking.

The other time I was at his house and he had to go to his mom's room and ask her a question. I went in with him and we walked into the room she was on her knees on the floor cleaning and she was showing off around 4 inches of a sexy red silk thong. It was such a turn on unfortunately I was in the room for a few seconds and left right after that. She was such a MILF I wish I could have seen her thong more.

Another time we were at his house we were about to leave and he had to run upstairs to get something and I waited downstairs. I was in his hallway and next to me was the laundry room and the door was open and in the laundry basket I could see his mom's laundry I looked inside to see if I could find any thongs and I hit a jackpot the basket had a bunch of thongs in it I din't have much time so I sniffed a bunch of them real quick and they smelt so good I thought about taking one but chickened out.

granola

I have a few with the second MILF I was closer with that friend and use to be neighbor so I got to see a lot more of her and her thong.

One time I was outside and my MILF neighbor was outside as well working on her garden and the whole time she was showing off a bright yellow thong it was the string with the triangle back. She at at least 5-6 inches of thong showing and never once even attempted to pull up her pants I was such a turn on and to make it better she had a small dog who was outside while she was working on the garden and at one point the dog ran over to me so I thought that would be the perfect time to go over there and get a closer look at her thong. She talked to me for a few minutes as she continued to work on the garden and most of the time she was squatting and her yellow thong was on display I couldn't help but stare at it as I was talking to her

Another time I was hanging out with her son at her at their house and we were watching TV in the living room and she bent down to pick something up and was showing a few inches of a black g string. I wish got to see it longer but I did get a few quick glimpse of it a few other times when I was there. She was never really that shy about showing off her thong.

I have another story with someone who wasn't really much of a friend but someone I bought weed off of in high school whenever I would pick up I would hang out for a little and one time as I was leaving his house I found out that he had a MILF for a mom and she was sitting on the living room floor with 8 inches of a black thong hanging out it was so hot I wish I could have seen it longer but with how much it was showing I bet it was out for the rest of the day. Sadly that was my only time seeing his mom's thong.

My friends have always talked about how hot my mom is. She would always have lots of cleavage showing when my friends would spend the night. Only the friends that had been spending the night for years. If I brought a new friend over she would dress a little more conservative. Then one day my best friend was watching my mom in the kitchen, and when she bent over you could see her thong line perfect. I knew she had thongs, but didn’t think she wore them on a regular basis especially with her teen son and friends around. They already thought my mom was hot with her big boobs (36D I looked at her bra to see the size one day. lol).. then when they saw that thong line all their dicks got hard. This is gonna sound terrible, but I was turned on that my friends thought my mom was hot. From that day on my best friend and myself talked about how bad we wanted to see my mom naked. Just my best friend no other friends. They prolly didn’t feel brave enough to tell me, but my best friend already knew I wouldn’t mind. Anyway one day we came home from school, and somehow the bus had us home like 30 min sooner than normal, and when we walked in the music was on, and my mom was in the shower. I guess she had no clue we had walked in cause she just walks straight into the kitchen butt ass naked. My friend immediately started rubbing his dick. I was hard, but was embarrassed to rub myself since it was my own mom. My mom didn’t see us until she turned around from the fridge and screeched omg y’all are home early. She ran with those boobs jiggling and bouncing as she ran. She came out dressed in her usual cleavage revealing shirt, and some tight shorts like gym shorts and you could see that thong again. I think my mom had seen our hard ons because we both felt like she would bend over in front of us it seemed like on purpose with shorts on where you could see her thongs. Well later that night with my mom passed out on the couch my friend said man let’s go see how many thongs your mom has. I think he was shocked that I said okay.. but secretly I had always wanted to but was afraid. Man we’re we shocked to find that she had nothing but thongs mostly. 95% were thongs like at least 30 or more thongs. There were a couple regular panties, but they were buried under the thongs like they were never worn. We decided to take a couple to show some of our other friends that not only is my mom hot with her big boobs, but she is even hotter knowing she wears all these thongs. We both jacked off that night telling each other what we thought was the hottest thing about my mom. We were already best friends, but seeing my mom naked and jerking off in the same room talking about her boobs and thongs made us even closer. From that day on we both would try to spy on my mom in the shower or changing clothes, and honestly I think she knew that we stared at her, because sometimes she would make it really easy to see her boobs or see her putting a thong on and bending over.