Wife's BFF - 32 Year Old Blonde Mother of 2

P

Pantysoaker

I have had a crush on my wife's BFF for years now. Tall and a little nerdy, though my wife tells me she is very sexual with her husband. She only looks better now with mother bearing hips. These pics are from the last two times she came to visit. I got lucky the last go around when she brought these pretty sheer and lace thongs on her trip. You can see the Red one she wore the day before gathered some great juices. They smelled heavenly. I hope you enjoy her sexy things:

[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/94f7ec394363216] [/URL]

dubman

Super hot! I know you had a blast!!!

Those types of opportunities are just incredible! I've been fortunate to have had a number of those myself and each one is amazing!

Enjoy!

That is exactly what i would of done. Gone through sniffed and licked everyone ! She has some amazing things ! Can't wait to see more. Lovely stains.

P

Pantysoaker

Few more here. You can see her big hips and tight ass in jeans. Tried to get a good yoga pant pic, but no luck. The blue thong a came all over was dirty, and I put it back in her bag. I also sucked all the pussy juice from that gold pair she wore on the plane all day...

Also, more good news. Her other friend, also a mother of two, is coming to stay with us at the end of this month!!!!!

poth2747

what a update love her ass and thongs, I would of done the same thing to her thong as you did, cant wait to her friend comes visit.

wrigduo

Amazing stains and panties!
Do you have some hot stories while she was at yours place? Did she saw you naker etc...?
P.s.you need to cum on panties and put them back to bag so when they find them they will know its you ??
Be dirty lol

K

kiyoothong

Great update. I hope you get some photos of the other mother too.