Hilary Duff Thong

barbaracorcoran

07.jpg07.jpgc-0.jpgc-0.jpghilary-duff-going-to-a-gym-in-new-york-71916-1.jpghilary-duff-going-to-a-gym-in-new-york-71916-1.jpghilary-duff-putting-boxes-in-her-car-83116-twitter-pic.jpgnormal_003_28129-0.jpgnormal_20160729_28229.jpgnormal_duff_28329-2.jpgnormal_Hilary_Duff__28329.jpgnormal_Hilary_Duff_10-10.jpgodpIs8J.jpg

Attachments

• Hilary Duff Out in Beverly Hills on Nov 8001.jpg
    Hilary Duff Out in Beverly Hills on Nov 8001.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 987

Enforcer

Losanova, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and presume you don't speak English. Www.translate.google.com should be helpful with the rest of this post.

This forum is called Whale Tail Forum dot com. A whale tail is the waistband of a thong when visible above the waistline of pants, skirt, or lower body covering. For a more in-depth overview of the aforementioned subject please see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whale_tail, which can be translated into any number of languages. The idea here, is to post photos, links, images and descriptions of whale tails, as described above.

You are posting annoyingly irrelevant images of the titular people. Some from the front, some from the side, but none with the waistband of a thong when visible above the waistline of pants, skirt, or lower body covering. If you would like to continue to post images like this recent one, I would recommend forums like www.reddit.com/r/yogapants. If you would like me to translate this post into the language of your choosing, please let me know. If you would like to continue to post stupid shit like this on here, please message me your address and I will happily assist you with readjusting your foot up your ass.

To everyone else - maybe it's time to relocate. This place was just a backup for most people anyway.

zunetoon

Losanova, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and presume you don't speak English. Www.translate.google.com should be helpful with the rest of this post.

This forum is called Whale Tail Forum dot com. A whale tail is the waistband of a thong when visible above the waistline of pants, skirt, or lower body covering. For a more in-depth overview of the aforementioned subject please see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whale_tail, which can be translated into any number of languages. The idea here, is to post photos, links, images and descriptions of whale tails, as described above.

You are posting annoyingly irrelevant images of the titular people. Some from the front, some from the side, but none with the waistband of a thong when visible above the waistline of pants, skirt, or lower body covering. If you would like to continue to post images like this recent one, I would recommend forums like www.reddit.com/r/yogapants. If you would like me to translate this post into the language of your choosing, please let me know. If you would like to continue to post stupid shit like this on here, please message me your address and I will happily assist you with readjusting your foot up your ass.

To everyone else - maybe it's time to relocate. This place was just a backup for most people anyway.

so where do you recommend?