Talk about some girls I know

Teamcooper

hi everyone. So I lost loads of photos of wife's slips and workmates bag raids due to some issues I had and with my laptop. So I would just describe a few people or experiences for you fans of thing chat. All comments and questions welcome.

Miss w. 5'2"/ UK size 12/ short sandy hair./ 36b breasts/ bottom heavy. Met her when she was 18 (now 30), always use to wear thongs, always small strappy kinds. Gorgeous fuller ass, always visible lines through black work trousers and things. Doesn't wear them too much now (unless for my benefit) also has some tiny g-strings and one black one with a red bow on ass that just kills me!
Now often wears Lacey boy shorts that end before her ass, leaving just enough to see.
All her thong collection is Lacey, black, white and pink, loads of the same things with matching bras. Last summer she got some really (too much for the function really) thin summer work trousers and I could clearly see her thong all the time. Wasn't her plan but I enjoyed it. A quick scan of the underwear draw shows
3 black lace thongs, 3 white lace thongs, one pink lace thong, one purple with black trim thong(small circle hole above as crack), pink ruffle silk thong, pink thing with skirt attached x2, purple silk g string, black g string, black g string with red bow on back (part of set with babydoll), teal green thong x2, white cotton with black polka dots thong, flesh/peach lace thong. Probably some more I didn't see. Some a much smaller fit than others!

Miss R. About 5'6", long curly red hair (natural)/ massive breasts(no idea of size), fuller figure but not overweight/ UK size 16. Ex workmate/ 20 years old. Really friendly and polite ex work colleague, church going girl with big gorgeous striking blue eyes. Always sae her bent over in work with very clear thong lines.
One day she went clothes shopping on her lunch to stock up for an upcoming holiday and left the bags in a communal area. Went through the bags and found multi packs of cotton thongs. Confirmed the obvious but between work and some nights out I've never seen her ass in anything but thongs.
Went for drinks one time and she was wearing a play suit (cotton dress style onesie) and all I could see was her ass shaking side to side all night as she walked.
The only time I have ever seen her thong fully is one time where she dropped something and bent to pick it up, purple cotton thong, clear as day!

Miss j. About 5'4"/ curly brown hair/ massive breasts(again)/ UK size 18/ 21 years old/ freckles.
Again another ex workmate with very clear thong lines. She's the sort of neat freak I imagine to be really well maintained downstairs (think her natural hair is red).
More flashes and things from this one. One time I walked past her sat down to see a very clear teal green lace thong. Saw her once dealing with a customer with a bright pink lace thong showing the whole time and same agin once (sort of health down speaking to someone) with a blue spotty thong. As with the above I have never seen her ass in anything but thongs.
She was going away for a few days and left her case in a staff area. On searching through it I found
Lace white thong, purple g string with matching babydoll, pink and yellow thong with matching babydoll. Black lacy thong.
Can sort of imagine her being really dirty in bed but also freaking out a bit because she's a clean freak.

Miss N. 5'1", small breasts/ log brunette hair/ 18 years old/ UK size 8. Only worked with her once and although in a place where the uniform included black trousers, she came in leggings. All day I could clearly see her teal green thong anytime any moderate bending was involved. Pretty stupid but pretty sexy!

Miss G. 5'3"/ long blone hair/ UK size 10/ 24 years old. Ex workmate who was a sort of punk/skater kid and every time I saw her in jeans (different lose, different uniform) I could never see thongs or pants lines of any description, she never made any attempt to be "sexy" so didn't know what to expect. Can imagine her to be really dirty in bed just due to comments she has made about facials and stuff!
One day she came to work in leggings and pretty soon regretted it as her black (very small!) thong was showing constantly. She must have known as about 5 hours later she has her jacket tied around her waist!

Hope you all like this!

kcy

Great stories, would love to hear any others. Shame about losing all those photos though :(

Teamcooper

Miss JM. Mid 60's, tall slim blonde. Was always very prim and proper and always dyed her hair and a tan etc in an attempt to stay looking good for her age. I saw a very visible thong line on the first day I worked with her and she never let me down! Was always a bit "better" when it came to come things but a thong every single day.

Miss T. 5'0", 19, skinny short Bangladeshi girl, small round boobs. Always had a bit of thing for me which was cute. I had never seen a line of a slip in any way with her and one day she was going away for the weekend after work and asked to leave her suitcases safe in my office!
As soon as she left I locked the door and opened them. A few pairs of cute coloured bikini styles ones. I was pretty disappointed and then after a big of searching I found a sheer white floaty slip over with red trim and the matching red satin thong! And it was SMALL! Absolute winner from the girl!

Miss NK. 6', 19 year old rock chick, fringe and long black hair, Massive boobs, U.K. Size 14. I always saw her in baggy scruffy jeans and she never wore anything tight. I had seen plenty of slips from her but always cute charter style boy shorts. Then one day she came to work in black leggings! I spent all day trying to see what underwear she had on! What's a long day! But then as me a guy were talking she was working and bent down right next to us to move something amd here is was clear as day, a white cotton thong with red trim sticking a mile out her leggings. She clearly knew this and instantly stood up, pulled her t-shirt down to hide and walked away quickly. I never saw her in leggings again!

Miss D. Mid length dyed dark red hair, big boobs, curvy figure, U.K. Size 12, 5'2", 21 years old. In this workplace the door to the back area from sales floor had a two way mirror. So every now and then I would use that to see what was happening without going onto the shop floor. I had never seen a slip from this girl and always had only seen her in baggy jeans so never a visible line.
One day I use the mirror to check and there she is needing down the other floor doing something with her ass facing me and a gorgeous grey lace thong hanging all out, I can nearly see her asshole because of the pose/ angle. Jesus! I remember standing there really really hard just seeing how long I can get away with waiting there for. She never knew! Eventually I went on a few drinking sessions with her and her friends, always thong lines once she got into a dress!
I also was on her Facebook for a while where there was a picture of her flashing her arse too!

Miss M. 18 year old, skinny, U.K. Size 6. Long black hair, 5'0". She always have me the impression of being really dirty in bed. She just had a look about her. Always had a different boyfriend and was always out in clubs.
I didn't work on her department often but did one way and as I was instructing her to do thing up and down a ladder I saw her black trousers begin to slip down just below her hip showing a tiny black g string! To this day it's still, the smallest underwear I have ever seen anyone wear out of the bedroom and each time she went up or down his ladder I was treated to the view!

Miss A. 5'5", tiny breasts, really curvy body with a big ass but small frame. Pinky/ skater type girl, a few piercings, U.K. Size 10. She told me she was going shopping on her break because she was staying at her boyfriends for a few days but forgot to get clothes and underwear (at least she was honest). She returned with shopping a bags and put them in staff lockers (which luckily for me were in the toilet and didn't actually lock).
Straight away I went it, tried to be as quiet as possible going through the paper bags. Skinny lace thongs! Green, white and black!
I was super hard and already in the toilet so....you know!

Teamcooper

Im already in love with Miss JM, would love to see a picture :)

Don't have a picture unfortunately. Because she's a bit older she doesn't even have a Facebook for me to steal one and edit to post here. I did meet her daughter (30) a few times who is a stunning blonde woman and I loved looking at her with certainty knowing she was wearing a thong!
Thanks for enjoying the thread. Any comments, questions welcomed guys. Always like a chat

Last edited:

Gbanger

I love these! Great profiles and stories. Women that wear thong underwear are amazing, and as far as I'm concerned, are the reason for living. haha.

Teamcooper

UPDATE

Miss A, 6", 36 year old blonde. Really fit, into running and stuff. This is one of my friends girlfriends who is older than us and really posh so I didn't at any point assume I'd see a slip.
One time we were in her living room watching TV and she needed to change something on the TV so got up and crouched down in front of the tv (which I was facing) and exposed a black microfibre thong from the top of her jeans. She had no idea she had flashed.
A bit later I stayed at their house and their laundry basket is in the spare bedroom where I stayed, bed time was prime time to do some searching.
Lots of very tasteful underwear, always matching sets, lace bikini style and vintage style stuff and the further down I went the better stuff I found, gorgeous skinny lace thongs! A quick play around with them and then off to bed!
....also found out her boobs are a 34C

Miss L
19 years old. Another girl I used to work with. Sort of an emo girl style. Very long brown hair, skinny, about 5,5". Really quirky style sort of into anime and hello kitty and things. Gorgeous girl though.
Anyway one day I asked her to move a display, I had never seen a slip from her and wasn't hopeful bit when doing this particular job I was treated to a red G string with a bow at the top sticking out for a good hour while I watched!

Teamcooper

Small update.
I'm running out of thong stories about friends or colleagues! Which was sort of the point so o could talk about them a bit more and give more of an insight.

LH
5'3", long black hair, early 40's, big boobs. She was a bit of a wild child in her youth but had calmed down after having kids and stuff but as still fun on a night out. Always got the idea she was really conservative sexually, she had said that she hadn't had lots of experience and had come out of a relationship that took up most of her adult life.
I worked with her, so lots of bending at work. Always a visible panty line but not often thongs. The thong lines started to come more and more often, which I was obviously pleased about!
Then at some point just stopped all together. I found out a bit later than she had a younger guy on the go for a while which had ended! Good to know she was at least a thong wearer when it mattered!

JL
Only worked with her once at a one of visit to a store but found out we had lots of mutual friends. Long curly blonde hair, about 6". Slim.
Told me this story how she had converted to a religion to be with her partner. I can't remember what it was exactly but I assumed (and sorry if this offends) that she would be really conservative.
Next thing I know, she bends over for a box and exposes a leopard print thong! It almost seemed to happen in slow motion!

??
Ok, so I can't remember this girls name. She worked a few days in this job I'm a new site that I opened and didn't stay. Half Asian/ Chinese, 5'5",, super slim, short dark dair. Honestly, she looked like a model. She was incredible. Amazing body, really small boobs (which I like). But from the start have the impression she was far too prim and proper and just a bit too good for the job she had just started. All that changed as on day one when arranging some things on a low shelf (which took a good 15 minutes) she exposed a nude coloured thong with lace detailing for the entire time!

LG
5'5"ish, redhead with big boobs. Alternative/ emo style but really normal too and down to earth. Always imagined she was a bit dirty. Really nice body, a chubby uk 12 I'd say, great ass! Instantly attracted to her when I met her.
Worked with her on and off for a few month and awkwardly when talking to he manager of the shop I looked across a large stockroom and she had been flashing a striped cotton thong the entire time and continue to for length of our conversation. Really difficult not to continually look over and give it away!

HT
BBW, U.K. Size 18, 5", 18 years old emo girl. Girl I was sexting for a while after knowing her casually (not well) and finding out she had a thing for me. She sent me loads of boob pics and others but was never comfortable with any ass pics. I occasionally got one or two in boy shorts. After lots and lots of asking to just send me anything in the smallest pants she owned (which I never assumed would be that small) and out of the blue one day I got I got a pic of her ass in a black lace thong! I was in work at the time and opened the pic in the middle of a shop and quickly closed my phone when I realised what it was, awkwardly hard as a rock!

Teamcooper

UPDATE

So I changed jobs a few years ago and don’t work with half as many women in addition to the environment not really being condisive to seeing some slips. Anyway, this isn’t more of a VTL than anything but thought it was worth an update.

BR
22 years old, skinny UK size 6, around 5,3”, shoulder length black hair.
Really cool girl I work with who play a guitar in a cool band and is really artistic and stuff. Sometimes dresses really girly, sometimes just has scruffy oversized stuff on as is fashionable at the minute.
Basically I can ALWAYS see the outlike of her bikini style pants underwear her skinny jeans and I’ve always suspected that she is 100% a brief girl.
One day she came to work in a pair of navy blue cropped skinny trousers, the sort of thin fabric that would could see every crease through.

I watched her bend over a few times Justin out of interest and there it was, the gorgeous outline of a lacy thong, plain as day. I was really happy with this and often wait for her to wear the same style of trousers again, which has happened a few times.

Teamcooper

AC
A prim and proper 40 something wife of my friend, tall and blonde.
I never expected anything like this based on how she carries herself (she’s very middle class) but one day at her house she’s crouched down to do something directly in front of me and my wife and there’s it was (as much as I pretended to not be looking) her jeans half way down her arse and her black thong very clearly on display.
I assumed this was a one off for some reason but the next time I stayed at their house I raided the washing basket and found it to be about 50/50 thongs.