question for the guys and girls

thonglover24

Staff member
Mod
Hey people,

I think its fun to talk about thongs, soooo
A few questions for you:)

1. Do you wear thongs all the time and how old were you when you start wearing thongs, did you like it??
2. for the men, guys or girl thongs?
3. Do you think they are comfortable or do you wear them because its practical?
4. Do you have whale tails often?
5 what do you think about girls in thongs
6. What do you think about guys in thongs
7. Are you straight, biseksual or gay?

Have fun talking thongs!

Last edited:

thonglover24

Staff member
Mod
And ofcourse ill go first.

1. Do you wear thongs all the time and how old were you when you start wearing thongs, did you like it?

Not all the time because my girl doesnt like it, but i wear them as often as possible. And i was like 15 when i put on my moms thong. Hated it haha. Hated the feeling of a cobstabt wegdie between my buttcheeks.

I absolute love girl thongs, only thong i wear

It wass annoying at first, but once u get used to it, i absolutly love it

Try to avoid them but sometimes it happens.

I freaking love it, the best underwear a girl can wear.

6. What do you think about guys in thongs?

Im not attracted to men but wear wat you find comfortable!

straight

If their is more you want to know just ask:)

thonglover09

Hi, ill answer your questions

1. Yes I wear thongs all the time as well as regular panties, 24/7. I absolutely love them and the way they feel. I started wearing panties at the age of four and tried my first thong at the age of fourteen. And I have been hooked ever since.

2. I only wear girls thongs, I find the. Way more comfortable than men's. And you have more selection on style and design, for me the girlier the panties and thongs are the better.

3. Like i said before I find girls thongs extremely comfortable.

4. I use to be afraid of having them during school, but now I don't mind. I even find it a big turn on when. I hear people talking about it.

5. I like it, but I also like women in panties as well.

6. I'm turned on by crossdressers and tgirls in girl's thongs and panties. I love to see panty bulges, its a big turn on for me.

7. I'm straight and married

bluebird70

here are my answers

1. Do you wear thongs all the time and how old were you when you start wearing thongs, did you like it??
i wear thongs at least 2 or 3 days a week, i got my first thong at 16 and i loved the feel

ive got guys and girls thongs, love to wear girls - vs pink are my faves

yes so comfortable to wear - the most comfy undies in my opinion. they look and feel so sexy as well

ive never flashed my tail in public - at least i dont thing i have haha

i luv to see girls in thongs they look so sexy

i love it too - especially with shaved or trimmed pubes

im straight, married but bi curious too

Topher'sThong

I think its fun to talk about thongs, soooo
A few questions for you:)

Not all the time, probably a couple times a week, I was about 16 when I started wearing, and I loved it.
Guys thongs (girls don't hold me in place)
They are very comfortable, can't even tell I have them on and yes they are practical
Usually, but I try not to
Love girls in thongs but my fav panty is string bikinis
While I'm not attracted to men, I think it's a sexy look for a guy
I am straight (maybe a little curious) and married (and yes she does like me in a Mens thong)

Btw I love these questions

K

kuno23

1. Do u wear thongs all time, how old were you, did you like it?
I use to all the time but not so much anymore. I think i was 16. I remember the first thong i tried on. I liked it a lot.

2. For the men, guys or girls thongs?
Girls thongs only.

3. Do you wear them because they are comfortable or practical?
Both.

No unless im hanging out with one friend in particular. She likes it when i wear thongs and she always lets hers show. (We use to be fuck buddies and 9 times out of 10 we would wind up having sex while wearing thongs)

5. What do you think of girls in thongs?
Sexy as hell

6. What do you think of guys in thongs?
I dont know any guys other than me that wear them but i wouldn't want to see it.

7. Are you straight, bisexual, or gay?
Straight

PantyJAY

-all the time during the weekends, usually not at work, was 13 the first time I laid my hands, and then stole, my cousins thong, used it to jerk off almost daily
-I have one men's thong, but really prefer women's. The are just sexier and don't punch behind my balls
-They are such a sexual turn-on for me
-I do not
-About the sexiest thing I can imagine
-fine with me
-couldn't be more straight

thonglover780

not all the time but as often as I can I love it and was 15 when I started

girls thongs

think they are really comfy and very sexy

whenever I wear them with jeans or pants

love it big turn on

same as above

bi in secret hehe

Teamcooper

Nah, just occasionally for my own pleasure. I was about 18

Only my wife's

Only wear for my own pleasure although they aren't uncomfortable for me. My wife wears them purely for practical reasons

Nope

Love love love it!

Not my thing outside of the house but fair play to them

Straight

Resi_dog

No I dont wear them all the time, I was in my mid twenties when I wore my first one.

I only wear my girls thongs I dont have my own. She dosnt know I wear them but we have joked about it

Neither I only do it when im feeling naughty.

Probably

Love it, Is one of my favourite things too see, a whale tail pop out or a sexy thong line under leggings or yoga pants.

Dosnt do anything for me

Straight possibly bi tendancies

PinkAndLacy

1. I wear thongs a lot, but not all the time, sometimes I'm not feeling kinky, and some other times I want to wear non-thong panties.
2. Always girls' thongs.
3. They are incredibly sexy, and also very comfy.
4. I keep my belt very tightly shut unless I want to flash.
5 Godesses.
6. They're cool if they also wear girls' thongs.
7. Straight.

Gbanger

Yea, I wear thongs pretty much all the time. The only times I don't is when I sleep and when I work out.

I started wearing thongs as my everyday underwear about the time I was 21/22. Although the very first time I wore a thong I think I was 18/19 and it was a women's size XS so it was not a good first experience. It was waaay too tight. Sawed my ass in half and painfully smashed the parts of my junk that didnt spill out of it. I stupidly put myself in a position where I had to wear it for like 10 hours too, so I really got the full "bad thong day" experience. I remember still feeling like I had a wedgie even an hour after I finally took the damn thong off.

Obviously though, once I tried thongs that fit better I loved it!

Men's thongs. Women's thongs just don't work for all day wear. The sizing and cut just isn't right for a guy. I don't like "falling out" and I also don't like feminine designs/colors on my underwear.

Both. Thongs are the most comfortable type of underwear you can wear and by design they are inherently practical for any outfit.

No. I keep my underwear in my pants. Nobody wants to see a dude slip a whaletail anyways. haha.

Girls in thongs are the reason I get out of bed everymorning. They make the world a better place. I'm not even interested in women who do not wear thongs.

Not something I want to see, but as a male thong wearer myself I do wish more guys would wear them. It would be nice if thong underwear was more socially acceptable for men. Also, if the market for men's thongs grew, then hopefully it would lower the ridiculous prices of men's thong underwear, increase selection, and make them more available in stores. So while I don't want to see guys in thongs, I want men's thongs to become mainstream. So start buying some thongs for yourself guys! Especially if you love thongs enough to be a member of this site, then you should definitely have some thongs in your underwear drawer.

Straight.

Not all of the time, very rarely now but i do still enjoy them, i was 13 when i first wore a thong, i loved it.

Girls thongs.

Both.

Hardly

There's nothing better.

I've never seen one in public as such, i'd like to though.

Bisexual, definitely.

ZB123

This is interesting!! I always wondered if most guys that wear thongs have bisexual tendencies... Judging by these responses I'm going with, yes!

poth2747

i would say it is 50-50 that guys are bisexual who wear panties, i started out wearing panties because they felt good on me and always had a panty fetish, i do admit being bi now but enjoy women more.

Q_Q

Not all the time but on a regular basis. I'd say 3 or 4 times a week on average. I started wearing thongs at the age of 17.

Guys thongs because of various reasons: mens thongs are made for the male anatomy; the style of mens thong are usually more masculine - I'm not into crossdressing. And in case someone sees my underwear it's still more normal/socially accepted to wear men's thongs. If someone caught me with girls underwear I probably would be labeled as a weirdo (no offense to those who like to wear them tho - I don't have a problem with it, it's more about the other people).

Some are quite comfortable while others are less comfortable. I wear them both because it's practical (e.g. to wear with skinny jeans) and because I think its sexy.

Yeah, quite regularly. Depending on your clothes it can be hard to avoid when you bend over or sit down. I dont have a problem with it. Sometimes I might even show it on purpose. ;D

Theres nothing sexier than a good looking girl wearing a thong.

It does look nice and sexy if you have the body for it. You dont have to be very muscular - but you shouldn't be fat and you should shave your body and butt.

Something between bicurious and bisexual. I totally can't imagine having a romantic relationship with a guy - and I don't look after guys when I'm outside. So I'm mostly into the beauty of girls. Nonetheless I really enjoy sucking a nice hard cock from time to time. Dont know why but it really turns me on to feel it in my mouth and to swallow his cum or receiving a nice load on my face. Makes me feel so slutty :eek: