Past Girlfriends + Current Teacher GF Thong

Lovingit

Sorry to hear your converting of your girlfriend hasn't gone as swimmingly as you might have envisioned. Have you made sure to get your girlfriend super comfortable cotton thongs? Maybe she's just not going to become that girl? Keep us updated though! We're all rooting for you!

sabas85

So heres an update on my latest endeavors.

I ended up buying Her an actual black thong bikini bottom I found online For our vacation. She wore it a couple times privately in the pool when no one was around. She also wore the skimpy one from VS. The thong bikini was the ultimate turn on. Also, wore nothing but thongs during vacation. That's all she packed and we picked out which ones she would bring.

Still no thongs on a daily basis at home/work but I have made some progress. Not sure what brought it on but we did talk about thongs again and she agreed to wear thongs for a week (incl work) if I was 'good' for a week. It's been close to a week which means starting on Sun or Mon she'll be wearing them everyday. She also said if the good behavior keeps up for a month she would wear them straight for a month! We talked about which ones she finds comfy and wants more of and I'm ready to buy them.

The plan is slowly working. Even if as positive reinforcement for both, I'm hoping that she'll get hooked on the hanky panky thongs that she'll be wearing for atleast a week and hopefully month. Talked about it after our agreement and she still is serious about it. In the past we tried something similar as a bet, but this time we have something that benefits both of us. I'm thinking of getting her to feel so comfortable in them that they become second nature once she wears them for the month. She really likes hanky panky thongs so I'm hoping that they grow on her. Also want to tell her that if she wants to change out of them when she gets home from work that's fine too. It's all about simply getting her to wear them on a daily basis. Thoughts?

Also curious as to what sparked the drastic 'I'll wear them for a week and then a month if you're good'. Part of me thinks that she secretly wants to be a thong girl

Last edited:

Gbanger

Would love to hear an update on this. Please tell me she's been wearing thongs! Anyways, here's my thoughts:

Of course she wants to be a thong girl. Every woman wants to be a thong wearer. For some reason though, your GF is a total headcase about it. She's got a mental hangup about thongs. Being that she is so reluctant to wear thongs in her daily life, I'm shocked that's all she packed for her vacation! It's great news for you of course, but I don't understand how she can have the confidence to rock a thong bikini in public yet not feel comfortable wearing thong underwear at home.

I've said this before in the past, but I am convinced the problem is her mental perception of thongs. She considers them to be "slut wear," something that's appropriate to be used when turning YOU on. She does NOT see them as normal, practical, every day underwear appropriate for work. The only way to combat this mindset, well you said it yourself. You have to get her to wear them on a daily basis. It needs to become routine. After wearing thongs for a week straight she'll realize that only two things in the world have changed: (1)she no longer has unprofessional pantylines and (2) you have a constant boner. She needs to realize and accept that thongs are primarily meant to be worn as everyday underwear.

Her self-esteem and body issues could definitely play a part in her avoidance of thongs, but I think it's more her perception that is the problem. I don't think a woman with a body image complex would wear a thong bikini on vacation.

Some might say she just doesn't find thongs physically comfortable, can't stand how they ride up her butt, or whatever. I don't buy that. First off, I wear men's thongs myself so I know how it feels. If you have quality, correctly sized thongs, then you won't even notice the bit between your cheeks. Secondly, when you were on vacation and she was wearing thongs the entire time was she doing any of the following: squirming uncomfortably/walking funny, picking at her butt, or complaining about her wedgie? If you answered "No" than it's proof that she is comfortable wearing thong underwear.

My advice is to keep fighting, don't give up. Keep the fitness routine going, she NEEDS to feel good about her appearance. Also, make sure she knows how beautiful you think she is, ESPECIALLY when she is wearing thongs. Constantly reinforce how thongs are normal every day underwear, and not just fun items that turn you on. If she is getting dressed in the morning and has god-awful panty lines, bring them to her attention. Tell her this is the reason thongs exist. And above all, do whatever you have to do to get her to wear them regularly. It's awesome how you go panty shopping together, but only buy her thongs and g-strings. Never compromise with other styles. You have to start decreasing her supply of fullbutts as well. For your next game/bet, instead of asking her to wear a thong (which she probably won't do anyways), agree to throw out a pair of her granny panties.

I'm just throwing it all down here, obviously you gotta be subtle with all of it. Don't give up, I have faith in her. Even though your GF might be the hardest person to convert to thongs ever. LOL.

sabas85

The latest update is that her promise of wearing thongs for a week straight never happened!

I got one day of her wearing a thong to work this semester, just one!

We have gone on a couple little long weekend trips and she wore thongs most of the time which is good. But she still has a hard time wearing them for several days straight.

I think it really comes down to her perception of thongs. She seems to have a hard time with wearing them for a couple straight days. I think another thing she has to overcome is her perception of thongs not being hygienic. There's been times she has taken the thong off because she wore it all day and she said it was dirty.

Gbanger, the thong bikini bottom she wore was only in a private pool so she didn't really have it too exposed in public. Still impressive that she wore it.

poth2747

thanks for the update sabas85. what type of panty does she usually wear. there are a lot of sexy panties that aren't thongs. lets see what she usually wears.

Get her some softer ones with lace on the back.
That's what I started my Mrs on she
Said they were more comfortable.
As she has gotten used to them more she has no issues
with other materials and styles.
Now, as I mentioned, she wears non-things
certain times of the month or sometimes to
When she's mad at me.
Importantly, don't give up! I spent years on my quest
Before I saw success!

sabas85

Lace in the back? Could you provide an example?

I've tried several different types and the ones she really liked were the Hanky Panky type. Bought her several of that type at $16 a pop on sale but has that drastically changed things? No.

Gbanger is right. She wears em now to please me and always will unless she changes her perception of thongs. Part of that has to do with me. She knows I love them but I don't need to keep pushing her and reminding her because we've already seen that won't change anything. She went to the gym for a few months straight and never wore thongs under her workout pants except once. Didn't she care about VPL? Apparently not. I later found out that although she grew up playing volleyball and wearing those spandex shorts, she didn't wear thongs underneath. I personally didn't know many girls from school that didn't wear thongs under their volleyball shorts. She started wearing thongs when she was 12 but only wore them under certain jeans every other week cuz of VPL. She did say she felt aroused at such a young age wearing thongs so the feeling sexy factor has been there.

So after the gym/feelin good about herself experience was a letdown where do I go? The gym membership ended months ago. My thoughts are that with the new year I get her a 1-2 month yoga membership. We did yoga together a couple years ago and she did wear thongs. If I'm able to get her an unlimited yoga membership and can get her on a routine schedule after school than she might start wearing thongs especially if I get her some new thongs for yoga. New thongs for yoga might be a new type that she will find comfy enough to wear all day to school and then yoga afterwards. I know she doesn't like thongs that dig into her sides so I will have to find some that are seamless or close to it that she might find comfy. Even if she doesn't wear thongs to work in the beginning and puts them on before yoga class, it's a start.

Gbanger

Sorry to hear the bad news Sabas. Unless you've discovered a cure for the Thong Fetish we all suffer from, you're staring down a lifetime of being sexually unfilled. Don't panic though, I think you've definitely made progress. Although if the peer pressure from all the girls on the middle school volleyball team wasn't enough to get her wearing thong underwear, you're definitely got a massive challenge on your hands. Just keep rolling that boulder up the hill though, no matter how many times it comes crashing back down.

I think a good starting point would be to do "Thong Thursday" where every Thursday she wears a thong. Make it a fun, sexy, and flirty game between you two. Be an excited little kid about it to make sure she knows Thong Thursday is your favorite day of the week. Women like being in on secrets and inside jokes/games, so if you play your hand right I think it's something she could have fun with that also includes thong underwear.

Also, I have another idea, and don't get insulted. I don't know you, I'm just throwing out suggestions here. Instead of focusing on changing her underwear taste, how about turning that focus into changing yourself to be the best possible Sabas you can be. Be a man worth wearing thong underwear for. Do you look like THIS, socialize like THIS, and fuck like THIS? If you answered "No" to any of those questions, then work on it! Hit the physical training hard, take some continuing education classes, do whatever it takes to get a promotion at work, buy some nice clothes, learn how to dance/cook/play an instrument. If you want her to get out of her comfort zone for underwear, maybe you first have to get out of your comfort zone for life. Women are competitive. Be a guy other women are interested in and she'll naturally pick her game up. Don't get complacent because it's contagious. Be a prize she has to work for a little bit. Then everybody wins. Hope this makes sense what I'm trying to say. Good luck!

sabas85

I follow what you're saying and had been thinking of that too. The thongs for a week were supposed to be a reward for good behavior so I want to keep that spark or interest going.

Good point about the peer pressure. I would've thought maybe in high school shed wear them for volleyball but after seeing what I have seen with the gym and stuff now it makes sense that she doesn't really care about VPL. The only time VPL mattered was with yoga which is why i want to give that another shot soon.

Lace in the back? Could you provide an example?

I've tried several different types and the ones she really liked were the Hanky Panky type. Bought her several of that type at $16 a pop on sale but has that drastically changed things? No.

Gbanger is right. She wears em now to please me and always will unless she changes her perception of thongs. Part of that has to do with me. She knows I love them but I don't need to keep pushing her and reminding her because we've already seen that won't change anything. She went to the gym for a few months straight and never wore thongs under her workout pants except once. Didn't she care about VPL? Apparently not. I later found out that although she grew up playing volleyball and wearing those spandex shorts, she didn't wear thongs underneath. I personally didn't know many girls from school that didn't wear thongs under their volleyball shorts. She started wearing thongs when she was 12 but only wore them under certain jeans every other week cuz of VPL. She did say she felt aroused at such a young age wearing thongs so the feeling sexy factor has been there.

So after the gym/feelin good about herself experience was a letdown where do I go? The gym membership ended months ago. My thoughts are that with the new year I get her a 1-2 month yoga membership. We did yoga together a couple years ago and she did wear thongs. If I'm able to get her an unlimited yoga membership and can get her on a routine schedule after school than she might start wearing thongs especially if I get her some new thongs for yoga. New thongs for yoga might be a new type that she will find comfy enough to wear all day to school and then yoga afterwards. I know she doesn't like thongs that dig into her sides so I will have to find some that are seamless or close to it that she might find comfy. Even if she doesn't wear thongs to work in the beginning and puts them on before yoga class, it's a start.
Try these:
https://www.victoriassecret.com/pan...-the-lacie?ProductID=280163&CatalogueType=OLS
Also victoria secret had some nice yoga thongs.
They also sometimes have deals like 5 for $x.00 4 for $x.xx and such usually
like $15.00, $20.00, $25.00.

sabas85

wow i'm looking back at this thread and realize a lot has happened.

the gf is now my wife and life has been great. the thongs to work and thongs in general wishes haven't really had an update. we've gone through some busy times which have detracted the thong fetish.

most importantly, I realized/discovered why my wife doesn't wear thongs to work (school) and it has nothing to do with comfort, etc. I actually believe she finds certain thongs comfy and would wear them much more in the right situation. She doesn't really enjoy working at that school for many valid reasons and I can see why her mood at 6 am isn't there to necessarily wear a thong. that job has been dragging her down mentally and emotionally and that's why she doesn't really care to look good or sexy and wear a thong.

luckily she is switching jobs soon, within the next month or so and has already said she will wear thongs more. her mood is about to change with the new job which will open up the door to more thongs. there are a couple types of thongs she particularly likes (calvin klein g string, hanky panky) which i'm going to try to encourage her to wear at her new job. I think I finally found the problem behind why she doesn't thong as much and with that out of the way, I am curious to see what the future holds

Lovingit

How's everything been going with you wife sabas? Congrats on the wedding too! Hope she's been wearing thongs more regularly with her new choice of career!

Gbanger

Congrats on the wedding! Sucks there has been no progress on the thong front. I'm curious to hear how things are progressing now that she has left her job, but I'm skeptical. No offense, but I've never heard of a correlation between job satisfaction and underwear preference. hahaha. I'm pulling for you though. This girl just needs to get over herself and embrace thong underwear already!

Ubuntu1

Any updates on the wife Sabas? Hopefully she is a bona fide thong girl permanently ;)

Last edited:

mcauleytj97

Maybe she just doesn’t like wearing a thong in an elementary school because she doesn’t want to risk whaletailing or having a vtl in front of kids and staff?
Is she in good shape? If not, maybe they just make her self conscious. I’ve never known a women that has either a naturally nice ass or a hard earned one from the gym not want to wear a gstring/thong/sexy panties all the time.