Past Girlfriends + Current Teacher GF Thong

sabas85

so I thought i'd share a little about my past girlfriends and their thong usage.

My first serious gf was a freshman in highschool and I was a little older than her. She didn't wear thongs when I met her and only started because of me. Before too long she had like 15-20 thongs and wore them regularly to school. I would feel her thongs throughout the day and would get so turned on as she would wear them about 3-5 times during the week for a while. She would even wear a thong during days when she had a basketball game which was super hot knowing she was wearing thong under her basketball uniform. We stopped dating after a few years unfortunately but I got a lot of thongage out of her.

I had another gf in college. I had never seen her in thongs ever until one day she had yoga pants on and had one on. We used to chat on messanger and I remember bringing up to her my surprise of her thong and she said she had like 7 pairs and only wore them with those type of pants. We dated very briefly and only got a few thongs out of her.

Another gf wasn't a thong wearer until we started dated. once, she bought 9 thongs from victorias secret so she could wear them more. it was super hot when she would come stay the night at my place, and wear the same thong to work the next day after leaving my place.

My next gf was a fox and had a small thong collection that only increased over time. the hot thing about this one was that I was able to get her to wear thongs to work by hiding her regular undies, which were her preferred choice. the thong usage increased and I was quite proud of myself. she was never that big of a thong girl before me.

My current gf is a teacher at an elementary school and only had about 10 thongs when I met her. Her story is that she got her first thong from her mom at the age of 12 or 13 but only wore it every so often during that school year. one of her friends wore thongs everyday at that age but my gf didn't. my gf didn't buy more thongs until college. throughout our relationship, i could tell my gf was not a thong girl at all but i have managed to more than double her thongs. she still mainly wears thongs on weekends. I have been trying to get her to wear thongs to work because I think that is really hot but with little luck. However, over the last month I have been able to get her to wear a thong to work 3 times. It's been part of a deal we have made and i am hoping it improves!

Gbanger

Good to see you back sabas! I love hearing updates on your quest to get your girlfriend to wear thongs. Glad you're making progress!

Welcome back! Glad to see you still haven't given up!
Important thing is to find ones that are comfortable for her and
also "cute". Girls have this thing about wearing pretty or cute undies.
Perhaps it makes them feel sexy or it's thriling. Anyway, mine was as I stated
was the same way until I found some she liked. Just before the other site closed up
she said she actually now finds panties other than thongs LESS comfortable them a thong!
That was the best news I ever heard!
Keep trying it took years to hear those words!

cheesewiz

I started dating my first GF when I was 14. She only wore thongs when she was doing ballet, until I told her how sexy they were and she should wear them more often. So she started wearing her friend's and sister's thongs, cause she only owned like 4 nude colored ones when she danced.
So I started buying her thongs at VS whenever we went shopping and soon she had a whole drawer full of cute, sexy, bright colored skinny thongs. After that, she never owned or wore anything until this day. So like 10 years later.

Another gf only wore thongs, but they were all old lady thongs. Like from macys, only wide band, plain colors.

Another gf who was like 5 years older than me, but totally succeeded at dressing and looking younger. Mostly hollister and american eagle jeans and fun sexy tops. She would always wear thongs. Sleep in them, to church, on vacation. She had some boy shorts but would just wear them around the house. Never any boyshorts.

Now my gf wears thongs during the day but doesn't sleep in them most of the time. She probably has the most thongs in her drawer except for that first gf who had like hundreds.

joni joni

My fiance had a couple pairs of thongs, but didn't really wear them preferring, even her friends poked at her, granny panties (they really do look the part). until I told her I found thongs to be super sexy then she would wear her's a little more regularly, well I like wearing thongs to so she bought some for her and myself, lacy VS. she liked pretty but found the lacy uncomfortable, so i told her about cotton. VS had a sale and her birthday was coming up so i bought her the 7/$26 deal of only v-strings, thongs and strappies, needless to say she found out cotton thongs are way more comfortable than lacy and now she mostly wears thongs except after work then she takes it off, when she's on her period and periodically other times, though I'd honestly prefer her a full-timer but I guess we can't win them all. it's still super hot to see her ass... mmm...

D

Deleted member 1701

What was the deal that you made to get your lady to wear those thongs on those 3 day?

sabas85

Hey sorry it's been a while, great to hear stories from others on thong converting gfs.

Since my last update my teacher gf has worn thongs to school a total of 3 more times for a grand total of 6 for the semester. Honestly, there was no deal for the times she has worn. The first time was just me picking out a pink lacy thong while she got ready for work and her asking if I wanted her to wear it. The few other times have been similar situations with me gently proposing the thong. We went on a mini vaca where she wore one everyday and even on the flight back which is a rarity. She knows I like them and she's been trying. We did talk about a deal where shed wear one 3 times a week to school a couple months back but we never went through with it. We've been busy.

We had a discussion not too long ago. She feels uncomfortable with her body so she hired a trainer to get into shape. She said she feels she doesn't look good in thongs and thinks once she gets into better shape she will wear them more.

The big thing is we're going to a beach vacation in the fall and she agreed to wear a cheeky/thong bikini. It's a special occasion so she said she'd wear it for me. Still gotta shop for it, if there are any suggestions let me know. I think she'd prefer something that isn't too thongy or stringy. Maybe where its going up bum but still coverage.

Got til the end of June till school is over. Gonna try to push my luck with thongs to work esp since she's working out

poth2747

sounds like you are trying really hard got a picture of her ass or panty drawer what size panty she wear keep the updates coming

sabas85

thanks for the recommendation. I saw some of those VS online and they look good. and they're cheap. I found a website online and their swimsuits were about 60 bucks so VS might be a good option. however, the ones I found are a bit skimpier.

my girl had a workout session yesterday. she had tight yoga pants and her bikini style panties she wore to work that day. im sure there was VPL. however..

she surprised me with a thong to work today, one of the comfy ones I had recently bought her. that makes 7 for the semester with a couple more weeks to go in the year. she was asking me about her butt with her thong on so I think all the gym workouts are finally making her feel better about herself. she said she wanted to surprise me with the thong. not gonna lie, her butt does feel better. we're supposed to do it when I get home from work (with thong on usually) and then go to the gym together (which means she'll take thong off for gym). my gut tells me to pack a bag and just tell her to meet me at the gym and tell her to leave the thong on (or off, haven't decided). i'd like to gently get her to wear them to the gym but don't want to push my luck. maybe ill propose to meet at the gym after work and that she can change out of the thong if she wants. leave it up to her. thoughts?

poth2747

I would like to see her with the thong on at gym vtl possible how about her panty drawer picture thanks glad she wears thongs for you once in a while sure her ass looks sexy what ever panty type she wears how often you have sex does she swallow

sabas85

So my gf ended up keeping the thong on for gym without me saying anything. Then I did her towards the end of the night with her dirty thong from the work day and gym. Making progress!

sabas85

Last Friday got me another surprise thong to work. That makes 8 for the semester! She went to the gym after work but took off the thong but wore a clean one that night.

The best is what happened over the weekend. We went to the mall and very casually we ended up at Victoria's secret. She had been asking me lately about the sexy bikini I was supposed to get her and I had been dropping hints. Well long story short she ended up trying on some of those itsy bikinis and liking a black pair. I bought it for her.

I end up telling her back home that I was bummed I couldn't get her a semi thong bikini I had found online. We end up looking though tops and bottoms and pick out one of my options! So she's gonna have an itsy bikini and a semi thong bikini that goes up the butt more. Can't wait for vacation

sabas85

As an update cuz I know I haven't posted in a while.

Before the school year ended my gf wore a thong to work one more time. Total of 9 times to work for the semester.

During summer she didn't ever wear a thong to th gym aside from the time I mentioned above. We talked about her thong usage growing up on one occasion and it turns out she never wore thongs for volleyball at all growing up. Usually girls do but she wore cheekies. That explains why she doesn't mind having VPL when she wears workout pants to the gym.

Aside from occasional thongs on weekends, her thong usage has been minimal this summer. School has started up again and I was hoping she would keep her thong streak going but no luck. I've laid off the thong requests in general too.

The bright side is that in planning our vacation in a couple months, she agreed to getting a thong bikini bottom for vacation. We picked one out together and now I just gotta buy it for her. Aside from that the thongage has been minimal and I'm growing tired of attempting to get her to change

poth2747

well if she is not into thongs nothing you can do to convince her to wear them. there are a lot of other sexy panties out there especially at victorias secret. good luck