Doesn't bother me...

mattmc

My wife is pretty cute...like 5'4 105lbs, great ass and proportional 34b's. Her thongs and g strings practically show all the time, at work, around the house and really anytime she sits or bends. It's been like that for the 5 years we have been dating/married, and even when I knew her in HS. Its great. They are 100% "accidental" shows as well, nothing manufactured, other than me buying her sexy underwear and outfits from time to time. Best part is she might tuck it in from time to time but for the most part seems oblivious to it. Recently while hanging out with a bunch of my friends at a bar, we got into the dreaded "who has the hottest girl/wife" debate. It was brought up that my wife is damn hot but needs to stop showing off her thong so much so other guys stop staring at her. I basically said that it didn't bother me, and it doesn't. I love when she gets stares from others while her thong is showing. If I am around, and its other guys looking, hey go ahead and look! What drives me nuts (in a good way) is that I know she has it showing alot at her office job. In the morning while we are both getting ready I'll sometimes catch a nice glimpse of her thong, sometimes her thong or g string will showing so much in the AM that its very evident that the shirt/pants combo she is wearing clearly won't keep it covered during any movement, and it gets me so charged up knowing it will be showing all day, possibly with dudes looking. Does not bother me one bit!

Its not like shes dressing overly sexy either. I'll elaborate more on this when I have more time.

Figured I'd start a nice discussion first. I'll get some "covert" pics up soon just so you can see what I mean.

What do you all think? would you be the same way about guys looking at your girls panties?

pearl thong

My wife is pretty cute...like 5'4 105lbs, great ass and proportional 34b's. Her thongs and g strings practically show all the time, at work, around the house and really anytime she sits or bends. It's been like that for the 5 years we have been dating/married, and even when I knew her in HS. Its great. They are 100% "accidental" shows as well, nothing manufactured, other than me buying her sexy underwear and outfits from time to time. Best part is she might tuck it in from time to time but for the most part seems oblivious to it. Recently while hanging out with a bunch of my friends at a bar, we got into the dreaded "who has the hottest girl/wife" debate. It was brought up that my wife is damn hot but needs to stop showing off her thong so much so other guys stop staring at her. I basically said that it didn't bother me, and it doesn't. I love when she gets stares from others while her thong is showing. If I am around, and its other guys looking, hey go ahead and look! What drives me nuts (in a good way) is that I know she has it showing alot at her office job. In the morning while we are both getting ready I'll sometimes catch a nice glimpse of her thong, sometimes her thong or g string will showing so much in the AM that its very evident that the shirt/pants combo she is wearing clearly won't keep it covered during any movement, and it gets me so charged up knowing it will be showing all day, possibly with dudes looking. Does not bother me one bit!

Its not like shes dressing overly sexy either. I'll elaborate more on this when I have more time.

Figured I'd start a nice discussion first. I'll get some "covert" pics up soon just so you can see what I mean.

What do you all think? would you be the same way about guys looking at your girls panties?

I am in the exact same boat. My wife has a few more pounds, but does basically the same thing. I absolutely love other guys looking. The best part is work. I usually see what she is wearing before she leaves for work and I know what will show and what will not. Today, she was able to go in in jeans and with the top that she had on, she will 100% show. It is a purple v string so it will be evident. Knowing that that will be exposed at work is an amazing thought to me.

Love to see some examples of her if you can...

mattmc

dude I am in the same situation today! Black dress pants, short fitting sweater that leaves her back exposed while sitting. Caught a glimpse of her getting her nice black high heels on, saw some skin and thong but didn't catch the color clearly before she got up. Maybe red, maybe a deep pink. Best part is the pants are so tight and completely shape her ass perfectly. Shes got a client in her office and might be home in the afternoon to pick up a fedex. In between my work out of the house office I'll try and snap some shots.

Last edited:

pearl thong

I often wonder if she knows it. I think honestly, given the amount that it shows, I think she has to. She at least has to feel her skin exposed in back. When you catch a glimpse of thongs at work, it is one of the hottest things. I am glad she can be a turn on to the office she works at. Hoping you can capture a picture!

pearl thong

super impressive! Love the orange and how it is a complete contrast to the jeans and sweater. Love to see them straight from the back and bigger. She looks amazing.

mattmc

I often wonder if she knows it. I think honestly, given the amount that it shows, I think she has to. She at least has to feel her skin exposed in back. When you catch a glimpse of thongs at work, it is one of the hottest things. I am glad she can be a turn on to the office she works at. Hoping you can capture a picture!

Agreed. My wife's back is ALWAYS showing, sometimes a little bit, and sometimes its like a good 4-5 inches of bare skin and often I think to myself "shes gotta feel that"

When she does notice skin and thong showing, what is really hot is she will tuck her thong in but won't pull her shirt down, and leave her back exposed, so you still have repeated shows. I find it real sexy when chicks find their thong showing and touch it and tuck it in without really freaking out or anything, like "ehh its normal"

pearl thong

That exact thing happens all the time at the soccer fields too. She pushes her thong down, make a very faint attempt to pull her shirt down, but it comes right back up. It is just casual. In the meantime, I and so many others wait for another play that she has to lean forward to see - so we can see. I love it.

I think you will get quite the following if you post more covert pics on here

some guy

Nice!! Definitely keep us updated with more stories and pics.

I also had a question for you with regard to this comment:

If I am around, and its other guys looking, hey go ahead and look!

Only if you're around? Only if it's other guys? What if it's other girls while you're not around? That would be hot too, don't you think?

Edit: Another question occurred to me. Why does it seem like you have to "sneak" pics of her thong? Doesn't she know by now that you're into that?

Last edited:

mattmc

Only if you're around? Only if it's other guys? What if it's other girls while you're not around? That would be hot too, don't you think?

No not at all, Sounded confusing but no I wouldn't care if I wasn't around. I am sure there are dudes at her office that look at her all day. Kinda like it not being there. Makes for more imagination. Yes girls, looking would be hot. Never really been able to catch that aside from one ugly girl my buddy brought around a few years ago who hated my wife just because she is hotter and it was a dance club and she was dressed pretty slutty. Sounds stuck up but this girl was seriously whacked.

Another question occurred to me. Why does it seem like you have to "sneak" pics of her thong? Doesn't she know by now that you're into that?

She knows what I like, but I don't want to divulge everything. The thong loving is kind of a mystery i'd like to keep a mystery. Plus I like realism so I am not gonna "manufacture" the pictures and have her bend all over the place with the strings 10 inches above her waist. I like the natural progression, fly on the wall stuff. Creepy? possibly but you have to know us. She wouldn't freak out if she knew. But I like having a few spy tactics. Makes for good bedroom imagination.

willie44

Great post and story, can't wait for more pics and updates, hopefully this becomes a daily "what's she wearing today" blog.....

mattmc

Great post and story, can't wait for more pics and updates, hopefully this becomes a daily "what's she wearing today" blog.....

possibly, just discovered this forum, hope I can still hold a full-time job and this haha.. you guys are a ok.

some guy

She knows what I like, but I don't want to divulge everything. The thong loving is kind of a mystery i'd like to keep a mystery. Plus I like realism so I am not gonna "manufacture" the pictures and have her bend all over the place with the strings 10 inches above her waist. I like the natural progression, fly on the wall stuff. Creepy? possibly but you have to know us. She wouldn't freak out if she knew. But I like having a few spy tactics. Makes for good bedroom imagination.

OK, I get it. I agree about wanting "naturalistic" as opposed to "manufactured" photos. However, there is a middle ground between those. Even if she knows you're doing it, it could still look naturalistic. All she has to do is sit there normally, since you said her thongs are usually showing anyway. But I can also understand the thrill of sneaking a pic.

It's funny that you want to keep your thong fetish a secret, because it's a relatively tame and unembarrassing fetish to have, I think. It would be weirder if you weren't turned on by thongs. And most people have waaay more fucked up fetishes than that. I highly doubt she would be offended. There are plenty of things I do keep secret from my girlfriend, but thongs are not among them.

Last edited:

pearl thong

OK, I get it. I agree about wanting "naturalistic" as opposed to "manufactured" photos. However, there is a middle ground between those. Even if she knows you're doing it, it could still look naturalistic. All she has to do is sit there normally, since you said her thongs are usually showing anyway. But I can also understand the thrill of sneaking a pic.

It's funny that you want to keep your thong fetish a secret, because it's a relatively tame and unembarrassing fetish to have, I think. It would be weirder if you weren't turned on by thongs. And most people have waaay more fucked up fetishes than that. I highly doubt she would be offended. There are plenty of things I do keep secret from my girlfriend, but thongs are not among them.

Hi Some guy. I don't want to speak for JRoc, but I did want to add my two cents because I am in the exact same scenario he is in. I like the thrill of taking the pics too. She has gone out twice and literally left her thong out because I asked her to. It was not the same. I have not asked again. The thrill of capturing it as it naturally stays out and what people can see in "everyday life" is so much more of an turn on than asking her to do it. It is just different to sneak a pic.

My wife knows of my thong fetish. She 100% understands and gets it. She did not wear them at all before she met me and now that is almost exclusively what she wears. So she understands. What she does not fully get is the fetish I have of others looking at her whaletail and it being out in public, especially at work. It is damn hot. So for me it is not that she doesn't understand my thong fetish, but she does not fully grasp my whale tail fetish.

some guy

^Good points. I guess the whale tail part is harder to explain, but I got over that hurdle early in my relationship. And I wasn't suggesting he tell her to show her whale tail because again, he said she already does that normally. But I'm actually not suggesting anything, just making conversation. Either way this thread is great!

mattmc

pearl thong pretty much summed it up. It def is not the same when it is "encouraged." I always wanna get pics like you see in that massive thread on here. Just girls sitting out to lunch, bending, sitting in class, etc it goes on and on. So in theory the thong showing, while very cute and hot, is almost secondary to hotness of the public viewing something, a bit forbidden and overly revealing, as you could say. Even pics within my house are not the same as ones out and about and in view of strangers and others dudes. While still hot, they don't offer the the heart fluttering feeling I get while seeing a glimpse somewhere out. A dude could look at my girls face, think she is cute, hot, or even not. And he moves on. The thong showing offers them a view of something scandalous that you don't normally get on the surface of someones looks or body.

While I am on a roll- I also feel that its even hotter if my wife wears stuff like tiny sweater sets and jeans or one of those zip up velour tracksuits and sneakers, or dress slacks and camisole tank top. Why? because its the imagination that I like. Anyone could put a girl in a bikini or a slutty corset and booty shorts, and its damn hot, but you see everything right away! There's no "working for it". A little line of skin showing on her back while wearing a small fitting shirt or sweater is much more sexy (to me) than a full on crop top thats made to show her stomach and mid section. Add the thong in and you have something thats almost not made to happen which you and others see.

I love the dialogue in these chats. And while I will gladly give you guys some pics, the discussion before and after is kinda what will drive it....Again, IMAGINATION.

With that being said, some pics-

These are from yesterday. I am including some that don't have any thong showing, simply because it wasn't. I know thats what we are here for really, but try to imagine her at the office with some skin showing and the POTENTIAL of the thong eventually coming out. There is also one or two pics of her in the same sweater and jeans just so you can see that while its fairly ho hum in fashion sense, add the ass and some cute jeans, it becomes cute.

Outfit yesterday was red sleeveless sweater with matching cardigan, black dress pants and some black leather heel boots. (I am sucker for a sexy pair of shoes too. no foot fetish, but I do like the way certain shoes compliment, but thats where it ends with feet for me lol)

Last edited:

mattmc

I should also add that the sweater is really almost a uniform of sorts, has her company log on the cardigan. Kinda makes it even hotter that its a little revealing while it's purpose is representing a conservative corporation. She just has one thats just a little bit too small. She doesn't seem to mind as she has these in a few colors and all of them are barely long enough. whale tail potential anytime she wears them. which is often.

pearl thong

Incredibly hot JRoc. I love the way you think. And those glimpses are incredibly hot! Love to see the daily blog, as someone said, with what she is wear each and every day. Damn!!!