Doesn't bother me...

willie44

Awesome post, great contrast of the black pants and peach/pink thong, I would lose my mind if I saw that at my work.

granola

Outfit yesterday was red sleeveless sweater with matching cardigan, black dress pants and some black leather heel boots. (I am sucker for a sexy pair of shoes too. no foot fetish, but I do like the way certain shoes compliment, but thats where it ends with feet for me lol)

Such a great thread looks like a start to something great I'm also a sucker for a sexy pair of shoes unlike you I have a huge foot fetish also. I'd love to see more of her feet when she shows off her thong. Keep up the great work.

mattmc

Pic update.

Friday's outfit, jeans to work, short sweater. Pink g- string showing frequently. Saturday, pink sweat suit, patterned vs vstring.

some guy

Pic update.

Friday's outfit, jeans to work, short sweater. Pink g- string showing frequently. Saturday, pink sweat suit, patterned vs vstring.

Those are fucking epic. Great shots.

That last pic is an excellent example of the "subtle whale tail" - which I agree is actually more exciting than a blatant whale tail. Blatant whale tails are pointless because either way, you can see the thong - but when it's subtle, it feels much more exciting because you're not supposed to see it.

On the other hand, I hate the "ambiguous whale tail" - seeing a bit of underwear, and you can't even tell if it's a thong or not. That's just disappointing. (Not referring to your pics, just in general.) Sure you can use imagination, but you can also imagine it not being a thong. It's like Schrodinger's whale tail - it could go either way until you actually observe it. I like to get definite visual confirmation.

To me, that pic on the right is the perfect whale tail because you can clearly see it's a thong, but it's still subtle enough to be accidental. The perfect medium.

Last edited:

mattmc

thanks for the comments.

Yeah, she has some of those at times. Jeans could be too high or thong is just not rising . My way around this is to "surprise" her with thongs and g strings that like one size up. Depending on brand she likes some to be bigger, thus having a longer back portion that will rise out and show. I try to weed out any tiny low rise thongs that stay hidden lol.

Too bad my damn phone died tonight or i would have gotten off some pics. My wife and I had a meeting with a car dealer and while we were sitting there she had a nice thong show, not too much, but the perfect contrast of space between jeans and white thong with purple sweater.

(I passed on the deal btw, but I saw another sales guy checking her out a bit so a might go back and see if he'd cut down the price for us. Could be worth it.)

Some women look hot in a thong with jeans and others with sweatpants.
Then there are a select few who look great showing off a thong in either. Very nice
and keep this tread going!

Last edited:

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
great stories and pics. Mi exgirlfriend ( the one before my exwife) loved the whaletail fashion, shewould pull her thongs over her pants almost daily and specially when we went to clubs and pubs, she have's an amazing ass and loved the extra attention that the whale tail gave to her ass, she's very into exhibitionism, upskirts, whaletails, upskirts without undies, flashing, public sex...

my ex wife wasn't into any of that but she loves low rise clothes, jeans, shorts, skirts, so she would flash her thong very often, every now and then she would let me pick her clothes for her to wear during the day and I always picked high rise thongs and very low rise pants so I would now she would be showing her thong all day and not just to me wich I love.

my current girlfriend almost never wears pants, she bassically always wears dresses, not even skirts,and also very small thongs so whaletails on her are super uncommon except for some ocations when she pulls her thong over her jeans when shes giving me blowjobs while in her period because she knows that I love the view. but she does wear very short dresses and since her legs are super long and her ass is so round she looks fabulous many times I've seen dudes checking her ass and hoping to se under her skirt, she shows upskirt very often, and in our job her office is on the second floor And I've seen the guys from the office many times waiting for her to go up to catch her upskirts

I really love to know and see other men lusting for the girls that are with me it's good for my selfsteem

binderpatel

these are amazing, my gf does this a lot too. her shirts look the perfect length. random but does she ever stretch and expose her belly button since her shirts are that short? another turn on of mine jw

Lovingit

Agreed! Super sexy thread, I loved that stories and few pictures that were posted. Hope it comes back soon ����