SILs Thongs

dubman

Guys!

Texts with SIL are going great!

The other day, I told her, “the sniffing might be imaginary, but the end result (aka cumming) is very real!” She laughed and gave winking emojis!

I also told her that imaginary ass sniffing would “do the trick,” but that a thong would be appreciated. Then I jokingly said, “I hope it’s not TMI, but a thong would cause a fountain, haha!” She laughed heartily!!! Then, I figured I’d take it one step further and I said I was keeping my fingers crossed to find a “holiday thong!” She laughed again.

I always end with something like “Please don’t hate me” and she always says “You’re good, I could never hate you”

So, at this point, she definitely knows I’m stroking and cumming while thinking about sniffing her asshole - and she knows I’m interested in sniffing her thongs!!!!

I am VERY close to the reality of her actually leaving dirty thongs for me to find and stroke with!!!!!! It is going to happen in 2019!!!

dubman

You've been waiting too long?

This has been a dream of mine for more than a decade!!! haha!

Delicate thong sniffing operations like this take time, young Jedi!!!!

dubman

Haha! I can understand how it might look from your perspective, but everything I’ve said is real.

I’m doing some serious psyops and have to move carefully, haha!

dubman

Guys!!!

The texting is going great with SIL!

And, I just had the breakthrough moment yesterday!!!

She had just told me that her ass was sniffable (I asked, of course) and then I was joking how I wanted to “come across” one of her thongs some day - we refer to a thong as a T.

I just felt the time was right, so I decided to test the waters and see if she would actually mind if I ever “enjoyed” her thong...

Her reply was perfect!!!!!!!!

I’ve attached a clip from our convo!!!!

Basically, she now knows I want to sniff her thong and cum with it - and she’s cool with it!!!!!

The final step will be for me to ask her to leave one for me somewhere (in her bathroom, most likely) when we come to visit her house again!!!!!

Once that happens, I’ll then be able to tell her directly how incredible her asshole smells and how her scent made me blow a huge load!!!

Fucking awesome!!!!

E8C6419A-BA5E-4FEB-A108-E3A84E8B9190.jpg

dubman

Seriously! I’ve been thinking about it every day since that epic text!

I’m closer than ever to making it happen!!!

Stay tuned!

big_joe

Mod
got to love them SIL. I am trying to talk junk to mine. I would love to sniff her panties, thongs or whatever.

dubman

I had another great text session recently!!!

This time, I said, “I really wonder what would happen if I was to enjoy the actual scent on your T, because I’d like to at some point”

I asked her if that was too much and she said “a little, but I don’t offend easily”

She gave me some winking/blushing emojis - then I said “So you won’t be offended?” And she said, “Nope”

It’s all out there now!

She absolutely knows that as soon as I have the chance, I’m going to enjoy the scent of her ass on one of her thongs!!!

This is amazing!

Not sure when I’ll have a chance until a family event, but I will definitely remind her to leave a thong for me to find next time we come to her house!

When that happens, the next hot part of this will be when I get to tell her that her asshole smells amazing and that it made me blow a huge load!!!!

Stay tuned!

dubman

Yeah, it's literally taken me years to get to this point with her.

We'll see if I can complete the mission sometime soon!!! Sadly, not sure when we'll be heading to her house - might be months from now, but it will happen!

dubman

I’m still texting about once a week with SIL, just to “check in” and ask if her ass is sniffable! I always let her know that I’m going “pay my full respects!”

I’m just basically waiting for our next visit to her place (although it’s a rare occurrence, since she lives an hour away). BUT, as soon as I know we’re going to visit her, I will definitely let her know that she should leave a soiled thong somewhere for me to find (most likely in her bathroom)!

In one of our recent text chats, I said something like “It’s so funny how I talk as if I know what your ass smells like, haha.” And she laughed.

I’ve been debating lately if I should expand on the “joke” by eluding to the fact that I just might actually know what her ass smells like by saying, “Well, I mean, I might have run into one of your thongs in your bathroom before...and curiosity got the best of me...”

I mean, she’s already said she wouldn’t mind if I found one of her thongs and “enjoyed” it, but I wonder what she would do if I just told her I already have “just one time, a while ago...”

Whether I tell her that now or just wait until she leaves a thong for me at some point in the future, it is going to be incredible to actually let her know that I love the scent of her asshole!!!

dubman

Texting with SIL is going great!!! It's an open topic now that I'm going to "stumble upon" and enjoy one of her thongs some day!!!!!!

Just a few days ago, I said "No hate for the thong sniff, right?" and she replied "Nope" with a blushing smiley!!!!!

So, its definitely going to happen - just a matter of time. She lives about an hour away and has a boyfriend and two kids, so its just going to take the right moment whenever we make it over to her place. No plans to visit at this point, but once I know we're going, I'll be reminding her to leave a thong in her bathroom for me to find!!!!

I almost mentioned today that I've enjoyed her thong before, but I haven't gotten the courage up yet to go for it... I started to write the text, then deleted it haha.

Today while texting, I asked her jokingly if I should enjoy a "hypothetical" sniff of her ass and she said, "Yes, LOL"

Stay tuned!!!!!