SILs Thongs

dubman

SIL is at my house alone with me - needed to kill some time while she's in the neighborhood.

Damn, all I can think about is the hot scent of her asshole!!!

I'll try to snap some sneaky pics of her if I can...!

dubman

Had to share...

I'm literally texting with my SIL right now and keeping our running joke going about sniffing her ass!

I had to cut out previous parts of the convo, but I asked her jokingly if her ass was sniffable and she said yes, but it can depend on the time of day. I said, "true, but its always sniffable to me." She then sends the reply below!!! I immediately told her that I would sniff it any time of day!

How fucking hot is that? And she has no idea that I know EXACTLY what her asshole smells like and I've cummed to her scent more times than I can recall!!!!!!

Her replies are in GREY

How's the texting coming on ? Are we getting any good pics of panties. Or is she letting you smell her ass now ?? Let you have her panties. ? Ask for them see what she says

dubman

Thanks guys!

I'm still sending texts asking if SILs ass is sniffable, but I haven't taken it further at this point. I have asked her jokingly once if she could drop off a sniffable thong at my house, but she just gave me a "LOL." I'm not sure what she would do if I told her I was dead serious... it could work out good, or she might tell my wife, so it's a hazardous proposition at this point! :)

I'll keep trying to work on it, though!

Hi Dubman,
I sent you a private message but output has exceeded this text "dubman has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"

dubman

Holy shit, guys! I’m texting SIL at least once a week to “jokingly” ask if her ass is sniffable!!!

I’m now at the point where, after she tells me it’s sniffable, I tell her I’m going to enjoy an imaginary sniff session in her honor!!!

I’ve never directly said I’m going to stroke my cock and cum, but I’ve followed up sometimes by saying, “sorry if that’s too much info” or “please don’t judge me” and she’s said “no judgement here” and “enjoy!”

Just yesterday, I joked that it would’ve been a nice surprise if I would have “happened to come across one of her thongs” while we were at her house a couple weeks ago. She gave me a winking face emoji!

Guys, I feel like I might just get to the point where I can get her to leave a soiled thong for me to “find” in her bathroom at some point!!!!!!!!

As always, I’ll keep you all posted!!!!

dubman

Nope!

We’ve been enjoying this “joke” for a couple years now. It’s understood that it’s “all in good fun.”

Plus, she’s a little older than me and she enjoys the attention. Been divorced a couple times, too!

I think she’s of the mindset, “if he likes the thought of sniffing my ass, no big deal!”

I’m confident this fun will continue!

dubman

I’m still texting with her about once a week, asking her if her ass is sniffable! She ends up saying yes and now I’m at the point where I tell her I’m going to “enjoy” an imaginary sniff - she thinks it’s funny. I tell her, “No judging, right?” And she says “nope!”

I’m starting to tactfully/jokingly bring up how it would be fun to “find” one her thongs. She’s given me the winking smiley face...

I just have to keep bringing it up...

She also might stay the night at our place tomorrow night and I already joked that she needs to be sure to bring her finest thong! She laughed...

It’s all moving in the right direction.

At this point, she has to know that, if I ever get the chance to come across one of her thongs, I’m going to sniff it and probably blow a load with it. I’ve already mentioned that it would be a step up from the imaginary sniff and she laughed...

Stay tuned...!

dubman

Thanks Poth.

She didn’t end up spending the night, but hung out for a while. No thong or sniffing jokes around the wife, so all I could do was the usual: think about the scent of SILs asshole as I looked into her eyes and spoke to her (and try not to get hard!)

poth2747

Thanks Poth.

She didn’t end up spending the night, but hung out for a while. No thong or sniffing jokes around the wife, so all I could do was the usual: think about the scent of SILs asshole as I looked into her eyes and spoke to her (and try not to get hard!)

I know I would be hard

dubman

Still awaiting a reply from SIL, but I figured I'd post a classic shot that I may have posted a long while ago, but it's hot!!!

I snapped this during the golden age when I had full access to SILs house! I grabbed a bunch of her thongs from her drawer, laid on her bed and piled them on top of my erect cock!

Look at that pre-cum dripping from my cock... It flows like water when I even begin to think about SILs thongs, let alone when I'm about to have a private session with them in person!!!

Great memories...!