SILs Thongs

dubman

Hi guys!

It time to start a thread about my SILs soiled thongs!

I will start off by reposting some pics from the numerous sessions I've had at her house when she's not home!

For those who might have not seen my posts on whaletailtalk, I've been extremely fortunate to get my hands on my SILs thongs frequently throughout the years. And, for those who haven't heard, she leaves a pungent, super sexy asshole scent on her thongs - and I love cumming to the scent ?

So, it's been a couple months since I've had an adventure at her place, but I saw her tonight and I got super horny when I stopped and thought about how I've enjoyed the scent of her hot asshole! It really does amaze me when I think about it - that I know exactly what her asshole smells like! So damn hot!

So, enjoy the pics and rest assured that I will be making a new visit soon. I simply can't resist!

dubman

Update!

It sounds like we will be heading over to SILs place today to hang out for a bit.

It won't be the usual free-for-all like when I'm there alone, but I will most likely find a quick moment to sneak away, find a soiled thong and take it in the bathroom for a quick sniff and cum! I sure hope I do, because I've got the fever for the scent of her asshole! ?

I'll keep you all posted on my progress!

dubman

Damn it!!! Too many people at her house! I couldn't get a good opportunity to sift through her hampers!!!

I used the bathroom in her bedroom once and there only were her pajama pants hanging on the towel rack. I did sniff
those for the heck of it and was actually able to pick up the slight scent of her asshole, but nothing significant.

I did spend a lot of time chatting with her - and I was thinking of the scent of her asshole the entire time! So hot!!!!

Well, I'm definitely overdue for a serious session at her house, so I will have to plan for a visit on an upcoming Thursday or Friday, when her hamper is sure to be full of a week's worth of soiled thongs!

Stay tuned...

dubman

I snapped this sneaky pic of her a while back.

It's not much, but at least you can get an idea of how she looks in some sexy skinny jeans!

dubman

Thanks guys!

That's why it's so hot to be able to cum to the sexy scent of her asshole!

I'll keep you all posted on the next adventure!!!!

dubman

Very hot... She has a nice ass too

Exactly! I see that ass and I am just blown away by the fact that I have enjoyed her scent more times than I can count!

I know I say it over and over again, but her asshole smells so fucking sexy, I can almost cum from the scent alone, without even touching my cock!

dubman

Thanks Juice1983!

More adventures to come for sure!

I've been trying to hold off from making trips to her place, because I felt like I was doing it a bit too much. But, I am now at peace with the fact that I am legitimately addicted to the scent of her asshole! :)

So, here's to more adventures!!! :)

dubman

Here's a vid I took on one of my adventures at my SILs place!!!

This was so hot! I actually brought along one of my wife's freshly soiled thongs to play with, as well, just to make things extra hot!

So, in the vid, I set up my wife's soiled thong (grey) on SILs bathroom faucet, so I could gaze right at it her hot stains. Then, I took one of SILs soiled thongs (black) and wrapped it around my cock, just for extra fun. And then, I took another hot soiled thong of my SIL and put it around my head, with the string carefully positioned against my nostrils, right where it crossed her hot asshole, so I could perfectly and thoroughly enjoy her amazing asshole scent! I had to do that, because I needed both hands - one to stroke with and one to hold the camera! :)

When I pull my hand away from my cock briefly at the beginning of the vid, you'll notice a big sticky string of pre-cum going from my cock to my hand - I was primed and ready and it was pouring from my cock!

When I start stroking, you can really hear me taking deep sniffs of my SILs asshole scent - damn, it smelled amazing! :)

And, as you'll see, it only takes a few strokes and a few deep sniffs before I blow a nice load in her sink! For fun, I timed how long it took me to cum and it took a mere 26 seconds!!!

Damn, it was hot! You'll also notice how I take some really long, deep sniffs as I'm cumming - it's such an incredibly erotic moment, cumming while enjoying a hot girl's scent, one which I'm sure many of you can attest to yourselves!

Well, I hope you enjoy the vid! Please comment and let me know!

[video]http://www.xvideos.com/video7953118/enjoying_sil_and_wife_s_soiled_thongs_[/video]

dubman

We are heading over to SILs for Easter!

I will definitely be making a valiant effort to find a thong to sniff!

However, there are two potential obstacles: first, it's sunday, so I know she has done the weeks laundry, which means there might only be one soiled thong available that she wore on Saturday - it is always tricky to find that one thong! Second, there will be lots of family members there today, so it will be a challenge to find the right moment to search for the Thong without the chance of being caught!

Regardless, I will do my best and keep you all posted!

dubman

Ok guys, I'm here!

I've already seen the baskets of clean clothes.

But! I got a look at her alternate hamper when the laundry room door was open. And, as expected, I see her pajamas in a bunch in it! I'm sure her thong must be in there, but the trick will be to find a moment to reach in when no one is looking!!!!

dubman

Success!!!

Unfortunately it wasn't a thong, but it was a sexy panty that I've seen before many times!

I grabbed it from the hamper and took it to the bathroom for a quick sniff and cum!!! Not a lot of scent on it surprisingly, but enough to make me blow a load in the toilet!

I quickly put it back in the hamper when I was done.
Enjoy!!!

dubman

Went to SILs yesterday, but I was only able to very quickly sniff the boy shorts she wore to bed, because there were too many people at her house!

Here's a really grainy pic I snapped through the screen door of her ass crack hanging out! Its all I could get because she was talking to my wife and my wife was facing me - I couldn't make it too obvious!

However! I realized that I had another pic of her that I had never shared! I snapped the pic below at a family gathering a while back! Just look at how low those jeans were riding - just above her ass crack. Her thong was definitely just below those jeans!!! Look at that sexy long hair, too!

Fuck, it's an honor to know exactly what her asshole smells like!

Enjoy and please comment!