SILs Thongs

tcz

Bummer I was hoping you were going to get a chance! Anything new with your lady? I’d love to see more from her!

dubman

Hey guys. Unfortunately, nothing yet. We don’t see her too often (lives about an hour away) and the few recent times I’ve been over to her house, I haven’t had any good opportunities to hunt for thongs, sadly!

I definitely still text her from time to time and I still talk about how her black thong I sniffed “one time” (if she only knew how many thongs and how many times!) smelled awesome and that I hope to get the chance again at some point.

And it always ends with her saying “I don’t mind!” So hot!

In one of my recent texts, I ask her if she’s worn the black thong recently and I described it to her - she ended up telling me yes, she wore it recently when she went on her anniversary weekend with her man! Fucking hot!

I know it’s been a long time since I’ve gotten to enjoy her thongs, but it’s all about the stars aligning logistically. Trust me - I wish, more than anyone, that I could cum to the scent of her asshole again! I just have to stay the course and someday I’ll get another opportunity!