SILs Thongs

dubman

Hey guys!

Just wanted to post a quick story about good old SIL!!! :)

I'm off work today and I was stroking to SILs pics and thongs when I realized I had to call her and ask her about something.

Well, she proceeded to tell me a fairly lengthy story about something... And I decided to stroke and blow a load while she was talking to me!!!!

So, while she was telling me the story, I stroked my cock hard and fast, with one of her thongs in front of me, while looking at a pic of her tits!!!! While she was in mid-sentence talking about who-knows-what, I shot a huge load in her honor...and she had no idea it happened!!!

Haha! Classic and so awesome!!!! :)

dubman

Hi guys!

SILs living situation is going to be changing soon, so I won't be having the amazing thong opportunities I've had in the past. Sad times!

However.... I may try to swing by there for one more session this week!!!! I will keep you all posted, of course!!!!!

dubman

Stopped by her place today super quick before work!

Since she does laundry on sundays, there were only two used panties - one in her laundry room and one in her bathroom. Neither had much scent at all.

I'm so spoiled with her thongs over the years, I didn't even stroke with those panties!

At this point, if it's not a thong that's been pressed against her asshole for 24 hours and smells amazing, I don't bother! Haha!

Damn, I'm a soiled thong snob!!!

I might stop by later this week, so stay tuned...

dubman

Well guys, I made it by SILs again last Friday for what could very well be my last session - since she's moving soon :(

To my dismay, I was only able to find two more panties - no thongs! Damn, it's been a great ride! The epic sessions I've had with her thongs...!

So, I leave you with a few pics from the session - one of each panty (the striped one had enough of her asshole scent on it, as it was right outside her bathroom door in a pile, fresh from the morning, so I sniffed and came with it!) and a "Dub was here" shot with a couple of her clean thongs hanging off my cock, as it was hanging over her panty drawer!

Oh, and I also took a pile of thongs from her drawer and fucked it good for a few minutes, so my pre-cum got all over them :)

Enjoy the pics but do not worry! I will surely meet with more of her soiled thongs in the future!!!!! :)

happydaze

It was a good run. Thanks for documenting her, dubman. I love that torn up thong. Her force of her asshole must have been so powerful that it disintegrated the poor thong that was meant to cover it.

dubman

Yup, definite withdrawals! Well, at least I've got great memories until the next opportunity arises - whenever that might be...!

dubman

I gotta share with you guys! Saw SIL a little while ago. All I can do when we talk is think about the hot scent of her asshole!!!!

Damn! What's a fellow to do? Haha!

dubman

Gents! I might have an opportunity to enjoy my older SILs dirty thongs at the end of this month!

She asked if I could stop by and do a repair at her place while she's at work because I'll have the day off!

Holy crap! I can't wait to cum to the scent of her asshole again!

Of course, I will do my best to document my finds!!!