SILs Thongs

dubman

Looks like I'll be heading over to her place next Friday for some alone time!

Fuck, I can't wait! There should be a week's worth of soiled thongs to sniff!!!!

Damn, just thinking about it makes me need to cum! I think I'm going to pull a couple of her old thongs from my archive and stroke with them right now!!!!

dubman

Damn guys!

I had to stop by SILs this morning. She was home, so I didn't get to explore.

But, she was still in her PJs - I can't tell you how many times I've seen those jammy pants bunched up on her bathroom floor with a soiled thong in them!!! So hot!

I was literally getting hard just standing there talking to her, thinking about the scent of her asshole! When I left the house, I could tell that I had a wet spot in my boxers from pre-cum! Crazy!

Hopefully I'll have a chance to get into her hamper later this week! Stay tuned...

dubman

Well guys, just thought I'd let you all know that I'm going through serious SIL thong withdrawals, so I pulled 3 of her thongs from my collection and I'm stroking with them! :)

dubman

Hi guys!

Damn, I just saw my SIL - talked to her for about 20 minutes. Fuck, I start to get instantly hard when I talk to her. I had to tell myself to not get hard, haha. I could feel pre-cum pouring from my cock the whole time we were talking - I made a bit of a mess in my boxers!

I just look into her eyes and at her hot cleavage and think about the scent of her asshole! Now I'm at home, stroking and about to cum to her thongs and pics.

For those of you who might have missed it in the past, these are her tits and the cleavage that I always stare at! Grabbed the pic when I had access to her email once :)

poth2747

Hi guys!

Damn, I just saw my SIL - talked to her for about 20 minutes. Fuck, I start to get instantly hard when I talk to her. I had to tell myself to not get hard, haha. I could feel pre-cum pouring from my cock the whole time we were talking - I made a bit of a mess in my boxers!

I just look into her eyes and at her hot cleavage and think about the scent of her asshole! Now I'm at home, stroking and about to cum to her thongs and pics.

For those of you who might have missed it in the past, these are her tits and the cleavage that I always stare at! Grabbed the pic when I had access to her email once :)

she gets me hard to, love to fuck her boobs.

dubman

Damn, SIL is hanging out at our house right now and all I can think about is the scent of her asshole!!!!

dubman

No luck yet, but a day does not pass that I don't think about the fucking hot scent of my SILs asshole!!!?

dubman

Guys! Just had to share...!

So, me and my SIL pretty much have a running joke about sniffing ass now!!!

I'll say hi to her and then casually ask if her ass is sniffable - she laughs and thinks it's so funny and then she will reply with something like "Well, I took a shower about an hour ago, so it's probably good!" And then we have a chuckle!

I always feel my cock getting hard when we talk like that, so it takes all my strength not to go full mast!

Man, if she only knew that I know exactly what her asshole smells like and I've cummed so many times to her scent!!!!

I've said this before, but I'm hoping that, over time, I can somehow start to joke about how she should leave me a thong to sniff so I can really see what her ass smells like... I'll need to make sure she knows that she doesn't have to be embarrassed at all - I've already told her that I like sniffing my wife's ass, so it's all good. Then maybe one day, some day, she just might think it's so funny that she will do it!

It's all about setting up those stepping stones for the long game!

One can dream, right?

poth2747

I would of had a hard on talking to her, don't know if I would of had the balls to mention that, how old is SIL. goo d luck on your adventures.

thatguy

Love the sniffing ass story haha. Such a nice little game that she has no idea of the true meaning. I tried to send you a PM host but it said your inbox was full.

awehm

great thread mate, i was in a similar situation and got some nudes from SIL and rarely a used thong.
great times..

dubman

Holy fuck, guys!!!!

Ok, this is still very much in the realm of fantasy at this point, but I caught wind of the possibility that my SIL might have to move out of her current place and she might ask my wife (her sister) if she can stay at our house for a while...

Hooooollllyyyy fuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!

Not sure if this will actually pan out, but if it does, I am in for FRESH thongs on a daily basis!!!!!! OMG, I don't even know what I'm going to do!!!! If it happens, I am basically assured to get to sniff her thongs only moments after she peels them off to take a shower!!! And that heavenly asshole scent is going to be unreal!!!!!

Wow, well, I'm so fired up just thinking about it, I need to cum to some of her pics while I reminisce about the scent of her asshole!!!

I will keep you all posted on this! Keep your fingers crossed...!