Jorgie Porter

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Porter admitted that she wouldn't want her friends or family to see some of the situations her character gets into with on-screen boyfriend Andrew Still (who plays Joel Dexter).

Jorgie Porter: "I'm embarrassed about one scene [where I'm wearing just] a thong," she said.

"There was a closed set, because it'd be chilly if the door was open! You know, I've never done that before in front of so many people. Probably if I watch it, or if I see anyone who watched it, I'll be like, 'Oh that wasn't me, don't show my grandma!' [Though] I've got naked for no reason if no-one watches."

Click HERE to see Jorgie Porter's Thong Photos

Gstar

Quoted last night on I'm a Celeb talking about her g string she was wearing! Hope we see some thing action soon!

Indeed; again, I luckily stumbled upon the programme last night and clocked it. I think there was a slip (black thong) by Susannah as well but my eyes may have deceived me.

Last edited:

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Nice one, so it makes it more likely the questionable g string slip from the first episode was in fact genuine

underwear_lover

Tonight on I'm a Celebrity towards the beginning of the show she was being asked questions by Kieron Dyer and one of them was "thong or French knickers". Her reply was thong because she "likes her bum cheeks kept apart". Bloody love that girl. Anyone got a clip?

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Nice one Kieron! Although I never heard of that reason for wearing a thong.

Last edited:

ohrly

Tonight on I'm a Celebrity towards the beginning of the show she was being asked questions by Kieron Dyer and one of them was "thong or French knickers". Her reply was thong because she "likes her bum cheeks kept apart". Bloody love that girl. Anyone got a clip?

Here it is about 2.15 in,