Ariana Grande Thong

John2345

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Positive thought: I love Ariana Grande! My number one celebrity crush right now, by far. Not only can she actually sing, she's really funny too and oh so sexy.

Constructive thought: Can we ban this "I am a paedophile" guy? I really don't care for anyone who says they're a paedophile and thus by extension a sociopathic criminal. If it's a joke, it's not funny, if it's real I hope you get hit by a truck.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
I did it to wind up some spammer (farfar) that always tries to post on this site.

He stent me this message lol

'ok please delete peodophile message , and i will stop post..otherwise i can also fetch you IP and send the messages to your police'

I have worked out a better way to keep him off the site and if anyone wants to mod this section that can delete his spam quickly, let me know.

x20

I did it to wind up some spammer (farfar) that always tries to post on this site.

He stent me this message lol

'ok please delete peodophile message , and i will stop post..otherwise i can also fetch you IP and send the messages to your police'

I have worked out a better way to keep him off the site and if anyone wants to mod this section that can delete his spam quickly, let me know.

So why does he do it? Why is it so hard for him to use Imagebam?

Reactions: get