Thongs or G-Strings?

Ricksmith

Do you guys like wearing thongs or g-strings more? I am partial to strings. I love the Homme ones.

I'll have to post me wearing one ;-)

PantyJAY

g-strings, but they have to be women's. while the men's are built to deal with a package, they bunch up right behind the balls and usually just don't feel as good.

andys

thongs for me as they generally feel tighter. But i do like a nice g-string with a triangle on the back.

Q_Q

Thongs. I prefer the feeling and the look. Plus, I like to show off my whaletail ocasionally and I think that thongs are more noticeable and nicer to view for this purpose.

newrob

g-strings, but they have to be women's. while the men's are built to deal with a package, they bunch up right behind the balls and usually just don't feel as good.

Just curious, what women's g strings have you found that can hold in a man's anatomy reasonably? I've found many women's things that work (the more full frontal kind) but would suspect women's g strings would be to minimal in front.

K

kuno23

Both. Depends on my mood.

Newrob-vs vstrings usually work for me

K

kiyoothong

It depends on my mood. G-strings are for special occasions. Thongs are for daily wear.

irthonger

Mod
I prefer the look of thongs. the v shape in the back between the cheeks sort of outlines the cheeks. also, the v shape is naturally more sexy.