Proudbf

Proudbf

Thank you to those of you who take the time to comment, it means the world to us.

Just to put it in perspective, since last post on 10/18 this thread has had 4937 visits and 9 comments. Again, a big "THANK YOU" to the 9 of you who commented.

IMAG1960.jpgIMAG1961.jpgIMAG1962.jpgIMAG1963.jpgIMAG1964.jpgIMAG1965.jpgIMAG1966.jpg

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Thank you to those of you who take the time to comment, it means the world to us.

Just to put it in perspective, since last post on 10/18 this thread has had 4937 visits and 9 comments. Again, a big "THANK YOU" to the 9 of you who commented.

View attachment 17465View attachment 17466View attachment 17467View attachment 17468View attachment 17469View attachment 17470View attachment 17471

First off, thank you for taking the time to contribute! So i'm curious... did you see your lady and go "babe, pull your pants down so I can take a couple pics!!!"? Or was she about to be mounted? Haha, awesome stuff!

Have you thought about reposting all your older pics?

Proudbf

First off, thank you for taking the time to contribute! So i'm curious... did you see your lady and go "babe, pull your pants down so I can take a couple pics!!!"? Or was she about to be mounted? Haha, awesome stuff!

Have you thought about reposting all your older pics?

I think I was just watching TV when she came in and laid in front on me. I pulled them down so I could she her ass and that pink thong while I watched TV. My phone is always with me so I pulled it out to take a few shots of her ass so she could see what I see when I look over the top of her. She liked what she saw too!! Then I realized nothing on TV is more important than her, I got up and got behind her, played with her ass for a while, then fucked her from behind with her thong still on. The pictures are very rarely just so I can take a few shots, it is usually because I really like what I see, then I think you guys would probably like it too.

No thoughts of posting "all" her older shots. But would be happy to if someone had a request. Maybe I can post a few of the older ones from time to time??

bathhouseman2

I remember there was a set you posted on the old site where she gave you a blowjob and then you guys had sex and you were both wearing thongs. Can you please post those?

poth2747

thanks for informing me about anal, how often you make love and does she swallow, lets see more of her stunning ass.

tailfan52

Proud you have been one of my main reasons for checking in for some time now. Your wife's as is and always has been AWESOME.
You, ZB, Scott and Ivan are my fave goto pages. Hate to think you feel unloved due to lack of comment but remember they still ALL wanna look isn't that a compliment?

Proudbf

I would be happy to if I can find the pictures. Do you remember anything else? Color of thongs? Position? Anything to help me narrow down the search.

I remember there was a set you posted on the old site where she gave you a blowjob and then you guys had sex and you were both wearing thongs. Can you please post those?

bathhouseman2

I would be happy to if I can find the pictures. Do you remember anything else? Color of thongs? Position? Anything to help me narrow down the search.

I'm super not sure about hers. I think yours was either black or a gold-ish color. Please, post whatever you've got that's similar! I'll take what I can get. I just thought the set was so incredibly hot.