Proudbf

Gbanger

It's hard to post comments with one hand! lol

The way she wears a thong underneath her jeans is just textbook. It just doesn't get any better. And that blue thong... mesmerizing. Just gazing upon it gives me peace. haha

bathhouseman2

Even though it gets on my nerves that Proudbf rarely posts pics these days and, when he does, he throws a fit and threatens to leave the board if he doesn't immediately get showered in praise, I feel that this thread should get a sticky and stay at the top of the page permanently. Proudbf has been a valued contributor since the old whaletail forums. I've been a fan of his since 2011 and his pics are always absolutely OUTSTANDING. There's no doubt in my mind that this thread deserves a yellow sticky.

Proudbf

Thank you all for the recent comments. She appreciates them very much.

Even though it gets on my nerves that Proudbf rarely posts pics these days and, when he does, he throws a fit and threatens to leave the board if he doesn't immediately get showered in praise, I feel that this thread should get a sticky and stay at the top of the page permanently. Proudbf has been a valued contributor since the old whaletail forums. I've been a fan of his since 2011 and his pics are always absolutely OUTSTANDING. There's no doubt in my mind that this thread deserves a yellow sticky.

bathhouseman, thank you very much for outstanding support over the years, it does not go unnoticed and is appreciated more than you know. Yes, we have rarely post lately because with our last 2 posts, 1 went about 1 month and only had 2 comments, the most recent had 2 comments in 12 days. We know you understand how much work it is to post for everyone's pleasure, ours included, but asking for feedback in our minds does not constitute throwing a fit. We are not "threatening" to leave the board, we just want to post what people want to see.

Again, we appreciate you and everyone else that participates on the board.

Back to ass!!

IMAG2875.jpgIMAG2876.jpgIMAG2877.jpgIMAG2878.jpgIMAG2879.jpg

aerieVSguy

Proud, you're definitely one of the luckiest men alive. She's amazingly sexy! Thank you for sharing again!

poth2747

she has one sexy hot ass never seen a red thong like in latest update keep them coming love wacking off to your wife hope you don't mind since I am single thanks again

poth2747

unbelievable hot ass would love to spend a day playing with that ass bet that thong has one hell of a aroma thanks for getting me hard