Proudbf

Gbanger

I feel that this thread should get a sticky and stay at the top of the page permanently. Proudbf has been a valued contributor since the old whaletail forums. I've been a fan of his since 2011 and his pics are always absolutely OUTSTANDING. There's no doubt in my mind that this thread deserves a yellow sticky.

Second.

Her ass in that pink thong is what makes life worth living.

asslover88

just have to say your girl is one of my all time favorites, her curves and her ass are amazing!! that last pic is absoulutely perfect, face down ass up!! she is soooooooo hot!!

Proudbf

Thanks for PM's.

Thank you for all the comments.

Someone asked for a front shot!

Here are a couple. We hope you enjoy.

IMAG2892.jpgIMAG2893.jpg

D

Deleted member 4458

Hands down one of the best threads on here. Keep up the good work pal.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
I love bodysuits. She sure does a fantastic job in wearing them!! Thank you for the post, Proud. If I may ask, what is the process for you taking pictures of her? Is it a planned event or do you just spot a moment you want to photograph and then go grab the camera?

Proudbf

I love bodysuits. She sure does a fantastic job in wearing them!! Thank you for the post, Proud. If I may ask, what is the process for you taking pictures of her? Is it a planned event or do you just spot a moment you want to photograph and then go grab the camera?

It is never planned, but I always have my phone with me, so she almost expects it. What you see is how she walks around the house, she gets a little more "formal" on the weekends.

Gbanger

she would even look good in hanes her way white granny panties.

hahaha. this reminds me of an old joke:

Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer. Too bad Chuck Norris never cries.

I feel like this can be revised for proudbf. Not as smooth but you get the idea:

proudbf's girl would look so stunning in Hanes Her Way granny panties that she could start a national trend. Luckily she doesn't wear underwear that covers her butt.