Proudbf

Proudbf

Thanks you guys for all the kind words! Some funny shit too.

Here are a few more of the body suit. We hope you enjoy.

IMAG3271.jpgIMAG3274.jpgIMAG3275.jpgIMAG3282.jpgIMAG3285.jpg

RBX

Wow that body suit is out of this world! Please tell me you have some more pics, hopefully some with you cum all over her back!!!

asslover88

omg the one bent over the counter is amazing!! i would not be able to control myself with her dressed like that!! very hot pics thanks for sharing her with us!! her ass is incredible!!

Proudbf

We do have a few more photos of that set, but sorry, no cum shots. I didn't have the camera around for that part. I will remember that for next time.

Wow that body suit is out of this world! Please tell me you have some more pics, hopefully some with you cum all over her back!!!

D

Deleted member 4458

Bump. I suppose it depends on how you have your filters set, but as far as I can see this thread has moved down to page 2 through lack of action. Unnacceptable!

Posting this just to keep things ticking over. PB - I didn't view the members section on the old site too often. Mind posting up a couple of old sets for the uninitiated?

Proudbf

Bump. I suppose it depends on how you have your filters set, but as far as I can see this thread has moved down to page 2 through lack of action. Unnacceptable!

Posting this just to keep things ticking over. PB - I didn't view the members section on the old site too often. Mind posting up a couple of old sets for the uninitiated?

Thank you for helping her stay on the first page!! We would be glad to post any of our older posts. Do you have anything in particular that you would like to see? We posted for years, so we have tons of old posts to choose from. Help us narrow it down a bit!!

Here are a few more from the bodysuit set.

IMAG3272.jpgIMAG3287.jpgIMAG3289.jpgIMAG3276.jpg

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Thank you for helping her stay on the first page!! We would be glad to post any of our older posts. Do you have anything in particular that you would
View attachment 10116

That right here is one fine picture, Proud. There is nothing like running ones hands over a beautiful stretched out lady. BTW, is she your wife yet?

Proudbf

Here is one of my all time favorites from the old site. Hopefully it will bring back some memories for her long time followers!

P6180011.jpgP6180012.jpgP6180013.jpgP6180014.jpgP6180015.jpgP6180016.jpgP6180017.jpgP6180018.jpgP6180019.jpgP6180020.jpgP6180021.jpgP6180022.jpgP6180023.jpg

D

Deleted member 4458

This has exceeded expectations. She is gorgeous. We don't know how lucky we are to have such hot women by our sides, who are willing to let us document their beauty.

Encore!!

Gbanger

Iconic set. A prime example of what this fetish is all about. Her body is perfect. The photos are perfect. Those white pants are perfect. That thong is perfect and it disappears between her buttcheeks perfectly.

A true pleasure as always. The last time a woman made me blow a load like that she swallowed it! hahaha

logfarrier

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG .... i WOULD LOVE TO HELP HER OUT OF THOSE CLOSE AND WITH ANYTHING HER AND HER MAN NEEDED.

Proudbf

This has exceeded expectations. She is gorgeous. We don't know how lucky we are to have such hot women by our sides, who are willing to let us document their beauty.

Encore!!

At least someone is taking notes.

Iconic set. A prime example of what this fetish is all about. Her body is perfect. The photos are perfect. Those white pants are perfect. That thong is perfect and it disappears between her buttcheeks perfectly.

A true pleasure as always. The last time a woman made me blow a load like that she swallowed it! hahaha

Yes, we are very lucky to have beautiful women in our lives that let us share! Thank you for reminding all of us.

Thank you all for the great comments