Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Victoria's Secret Thongs & V-Strings!

100% Victoria's Secret Thongs & V-Strings!

Where did it go?

2. Sponsored Links

Re: What Happened to the Victorias Secret Thread?

That was my favorite thread on the old site! Love the old signature thongs with the waistband. Also the polka dot waistband from a few years back. Anyone have some pictures of their gfs or wives that have a few pairs of those that would be great
    Last edited by Andjohn1; 04-04-2015 at 06:23 PM.

4. Sponsored Links

I agree, let's get that started again. I can provide some pics, but it'll have to be a team effort this time. Whatever you have, post it.

6. Sponsored Links

i've got a few , i got them all from the internet so i'm sure you've probably seen them all .. but

ive got a bunch more but how the hell do i add them all at once ?? don't want to do it one at a time
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. Sponsored Links

wow awesome pics

i luv vs thongs

10. Sponsored Links

Oops. I started a thread in the anything goes section. Figured it fit better there since they are not all amateurs and not all thongs.

12. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by whatsmaname View Post
    i've got a few , i got them all from the internet so i'm sure you've probably seen them all .. but

ive got a bunch more but how the hell do i add them all at once ?? don't want to do it one at a time
    You can use imagebam to upload multiple pictures
    Check out my other thong website - ThongKing.com
    Get the password for the Celebrity Thong Videos & Leaks Sections (Patreon Method) Here
    Get the password for the Celebrity Thong Videos & Leaks Sections (YouTube Method) - HERE
    Follow me on Twitter - @Thong_King
    Please support the site and help to keep it alive - My Patreon
    Email me - mrthongking@gmail.com

14. Sponsored Links

Here's a great clip of a VS thong.
    http://www.xvideos.com/video3454671/yoga_pants

16. Sponsored Links

what's the fascination with these thongs? jw

18. Sponsored Links

Jorts25,
    That's a great question. I guess you could ask the same thing about why we love thongs & whaletails. We just do. I think thongs are hot because there's a small amount of coverage and when you see a whale tail it almost teases you to know what the rest looks like. Victoria's Secret is the main lingerie in the U.S. so when you see a VS thong you think about the fact that they shop there and they must have other sexy lingerie, and when you think about that plus the reason for liking thongs and whale tails plus the fact that they just look sexy is what makes it mind blowing hot! For me I always love the signature thongs because I think the shininess of the lettering is sexy and the reasons above. Hopes this helps. I'm sure there's other reasons too.

20. Sponsored Links