House Sitting!!!

dubman

Hello!

The wife and I will be doing some house sitting for some friends for a few days!

Yes, that's right, I am on the verge of enjoying a totally new asshole scent! And it has been quite a long time since I've had such an opportunity!

Yes, I've enjoyed my wife and SILs scent many times over in the past years. But, it has definitely been YEARS since I've enjoyed a totally new scent!

The girl is definitely a good looking blonde, but not one that totally turns me on. However, if I find a thong and it smells amazing, my opinion of her could change!!!

I'll keep you all posted on my progress! Wish me luck!!!

dubman

Holy shit! I already found what appears to be a pile of thongs in the back of the walk in closet!!!!

I only had a quick moment, but I picked up two hot thongs and tried to take a couple quick sniffs, but I was afraid my wife would walk back there and catch me.

I did pick up a hint of sexy asshole scent, but I didn't have time to really investigate.

However, my wife said she is going jogging in the morning, so I will get to have a field day with those thongs!!!! Hopefully some are dirty!!!!!

I will post pics for sure!!!

Stay tuned!!!!

dubman

Wife just went to bed. I might try to take a peak in the laundry room, but it might be risky!

I started to check a hamper that was on top of the dryer when I first walked in the house. I found two thongs in there, but I could only sniff quickly - they seemed pretty clean without much scent, but I didn't have enough time to determine if they were truly clean or dirty.

I'm getting the urge to make a super sneaky trip to the laundry room...

I'll keep you posted on that mission as well!

Last edited:

dubman

Boom!

Just tiptoed to the laundry room! I had to be super quiet since the wife was in bed in a room about 10 feet from the laundry room!

I took enough time to find the two thongs I saw earlier! I gave them both a good sniff!

They are either clean, or they are worn, but she keeps her pussy and asshole super clean.

I snapped a quick pic of each! Enjoy!!!!

The off white thong had a subtle but sexy hint of asshole on it...

dubman

Holy shit!!!!!

Wife went out for a jog and I headed to the closet!!!

I found the ultimate mega dream stash of soiled, worn thongs!!!!!!!!! It looks like she must throw all her dirty thongs in a pile to wash them separately!

The pile I found in the back of her walk in closet must contain 10-20 soiled thongs!!!!!

My heart was racing! I pulled out about 6 different things and started sniffing! Not many epic stains, but there were some mild skid marks and plenty of HOT asshole scent!!!!

There were so many thongs, I started to get nervous thinking about what would happen if my wife walked in - I wouldn't have time to put them all back and get out of the closet in time!

So, I snapped a few pics - one of the EPIC pile, one of just a few of the thongs and one of a hot little skid on a tiny black thong!

I took that black one into the bathroom and inhaled her asshole scent and blew a huge load!!!!

I quickly put everything back before my wife returned.

Guys, this is unlike anything I've ever seen before! A jackpot of epic proportions!!! I will do my best to post more photos, as we are there for a few days!!!!!

Enjoy these photos and please comment!!! Your comments are my inspiration!!!!

Last edited:
P

Pantysoaker

What a great little slut! She knows just what a man wants; sexy, silky soft thongs! Enjoy your time there... nothing better than house sitting for a good whore...

dubman

Yeah guys! It's such a huge jackpot, I'm freaking out!!!!

I wish I had a solid hour or so when I know my wife won't be around! Hopefully I'll get another chance when she goes jogging again!!!

My mission, at this point, is to sniff each and every thong in that glorious pile!!! I think I've only sniffed about 5 or 6 currently!!!

dubman

It is amazing! And, you know what's funny? She is a very well put together girl in everyday life! Definitely doesn't come off as a whore at all!

Who would've guessed she likes to amass a giant pile of hot soiled thongs in her closet!!!

iBadLad

MAN .. This thread is really making my balls tingle :)

I reckon she threw all her dirties to the back of the closet coz she didn't find time to wash them before going away & she put them there so nobody would find them ..

WRONG !!

Dirty Dub got his nose in your sweaty little crotch honey & is sharing your undies for all to see ;)

P

Pantysoaker

This chick needs to talk to other chicks and tell them what's up! Awesome that she has only silky nylon. Like she knows guys just wanna rub with them. What a good slut.

dubman

Glad you guys are enjoying!!!!!

Dustk446 - There are a couple others that have skid marks!

Kaisersean - I will do my best, but none of them have any significant pussy stains, to be honest!

iBad - I will try to get a closer shot of that blue one!