What originally got you in to thongs?

Jackamo9278

My question to all you thong lovers is... What originally got you in to thongs?

For me it started by accident. My mum put one of her thongs in with my washing by accident and i put it on to see what it was like. And i liked it alot.

Needless to say i aquired more and more over time and am adicted to the feeling of them.

pantyboy777

The earliest thing i remember is one time i was in after tutoring and a girl who was sitting in front of me was whale tailing pretty bad. If i rember right it was a hot pink thong with black outlining. It was so hot but unfortunately my friend who was sitting beside me said her thong was showing really loud and she tucked it in her pants :(. On the brightside I descovered my love for thongs and i saw my first whaletail.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Me and my mate saw my year 5 teacher have a massive thong slip.

So I was about 10 or 11 at the time.

I had never seen one before but I knew it was hot so I am guessing that is the cause of my interest in thongs.

K

kiyoothong

I was a big fan of wrestling when I was 10/11, and I loved Divas like Trish and Stacy. I think I got hooked into thongs after watching Trish and Stacy in a bra and panties match. They looked really hot in their thongs, and for some reason I wanted to try out a thong. Since I was too young to go out and buy my own thong, I cut the back of my briefs and made them look like thongs. Those hand made thongs were really uncomfortable, but they were the best that I could afford back then. After wearing my hand made thongs for a couple of years, I got my first proper store at a department store when I turned 13.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing of sitting at the back of the class in highschool. Three different girls in my school that were pretty slutty had whaletails everyday, in all colors and textures. After some time I tried one myself and got into flashing. I don't find them comfortable to wear, having tried both women's and men's, but don't ask me why, I get a huge rush when flashing. And of course, I love my girlfriend in thongs. When we met she only had a couple of them for certain clothes but now she almost wears a thong everyday.

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
when I was a Senior at highschool (16 years ago) there was this fashionshow were the hottest girls from the school were the models, the last part of the show were the 5 hottest girls from the school wearing some lingerie and the hottest of all wore a little white thong. the way her buttchecks bounced and the shape of her pussy betwen her legs got me into thongs

Scott

Staff member
Mod
when I was a Senior at highschool (16 years ago) there was this fashionshow were the hottest girls from the school were the models, the last part of the show were the 5 hottest girls from the school wearing some lingerie and the hottest of all wore a little white thong. the way her buttchecks bounced and the shape of her pussy betwen her legs got me into thongs

What high school did you go to? I'm also going to need a time machine and an excuse to convince my parents to move.

assluvher

First time I got in contact with thongs was thru my mom. One day when I was 10 she came back home after a day shopping with a friend. They bought some clothes and lingerie and were trying them on. I happened to enter the room while they were both trying on bras and thongs. I was shocked because it was my first time seeing a half naked woman live but they were extremely natural about it. They even modeled them a little and asked me how did they look on them. After that time I was hooked and had many many more experiences.

PantyFucker

Thongs ahve been a thing for me, but my main fetish is panties. I like all types, and materials. Briefs, hipsters, boyshorts, bikini, thong, and g-string. Love them all. Including swimsuits.

Of course it started young looking up skirts and seeing panties. As I got into High School, I really started seeing more of what I wanted. OUr cheerleaders had no problem of showing off thier panties to you. Love it. Even loved the fact that our school had two floors, so I got to look up many skirts in the stairs just walking to class. Started dating and started getting my hands on panties. Rubbing them and playing with pussy through the front. Although I was also quick to stick a finger in the pussy.

I really didn't get to have some fun with panty fucking (where she wears her panties to the side while fucking) until my serious HS Girlfriend.

We were two horny teens and would fuck any chance we would get. We start with her dropping her pants and panties. Ass riding my cock before I blew a load into her.

Then one day we were doing some hot and heavy making out, and we were getting ready to fuck. We only had a few minutes, as my mother was in the shower. So I pulled out my cock and she lifted her skirt, instead of pulling her panties down, she just moved the crotch to the side. I remember, powder blue cotton panties. As she rode me I lifted her skirt and looked at this beautiful panty covered ass bouncing on my cock. I came so hard that time I thought we were going to get caught. Made a mess of her panties too. I have loved it ever since. Quickies are great. Just drop the pants, tug the crotch and start fucking. I LOVE IT.

There have been other times that are great too. I came home one time, my wife was walking around in a t-shirt and thong panties. Don't think she intended for it, but I fucked her until she screamed that day. Neighbor started to come over but heard us. Oooops.

OH, and now my wife and I have all kinds of kinky, naughty, panty sex. all over the house and sometimes out in the areas around town.

bluebird70

i loved to watch my young neighbour get undressed with the curtains open such sexy panties and thongs
loved to see them on the washing line

been buying my own for some time now and love to wear them

X

Xion1212

Some would say I have a "thong fetish" , I wouldn't say its a fetish . You'll never find me Jacking off with a thong wrapped around my cock or sniffing the panties .but I do love them . I think A ladies ass in a thong is hotter than a naked ass ,and the "whale tail " when the thong pops out of the top of a girls pants just Damn . Not to mention the thought of pushing the fabric on the puss to the side and Fucking her from behind while she's still wearing that thong . Seeing that big thonged ass bounce on your crotch . Now let me tell you when I realised I loved thongs . I was either 10 or 11 cause I was still hanging out with my friend Mathew and we hung out from the time I was 8-11 . But I was already masturbating at the time of this event . I was over at Mathews house as I often was since he has an N64 and he knew where his dad's three playboys were. I walked past one of the bathrooms , the door wasn't closed and there was Mathews mom getting undressed ,(now mind you I had the hots for this lady I don't remember her name or even what she looked like but I know I wanted to Fuck her like crazy ,jerked it to her at least 3x a week back then )she was pulled her skirt down while facing away from the door revealing her ass in a black thong . I was frozen I tried to keep waking but my eyes were frozen on her ass my heart racing a million miles a second my cock hard as diamonds . I let out a little whimper , she spun around and slammed the door shut . Later she apologised " I'm sorry , I didn't realise you and and Matt were back from the video store yet " all the while I'm thinking "sorry ?" You just filled the spank bank for a month .

pm61

It started with a girl I went to school with who used to "accidently" sit in way that allowed me to look up her skirt and I've been hooked on underwear since.

Although I've always enjoyed how thongs look, my love of thongs began when I found a women who was willing to model them for me and indulge me in my fantasies. I adore seeing her pubic hair peek round and through her thong and love the constant battle between the thong and her lips.

ThongWife

I just really liked butts and what comes with butts is panties... Well when I see a whaletail I was like omg... Sooo thus I started to love thongs.. Then I got a girlfriend and she wore them fore me... Then I LOVED THONGS haha!

cheesewiz

The first time I heard about thongs, I was around 11. I was really only friends with girls, so it was me and 4 girls in my group. This girl Jenny had just moved to California from Texas. She was kinda slutty and so was her mom. We were going out to lunch and I asked rebecca where Jenny was. Rebecca said her g-string was giving her a huge wedgie and she went to fix it in the bathroom. When Jenny came back from the bathroom she showed us her purple stringy g-string.
Then in highschool, around 2001, when thongs were super popular, still all my friends were girls, and sometimes they would show the front of their panties to share what they looked like. I also feel like there were lots of styles then that were glittery, had little plastic chains or beads or buckles and then tons of VS Pink.
So then in class, because everyone wore thongs, atleast one girl I sat behind, every day, was showing her thong. One girl in particular, Nicole, who I was friends with but not in my group, I would talk to in class constantly and sometimes about her thongs. Her favorite color was green so I would usually comment when her thong wasn't green.

I, like xion, love girls in thongs. Probably the same, Don't have a fetish like licking or smelling, but love fucking a girl when she's wearing a thong. I love pulling the strap aside to stick my dick in her wet smooth pussy. And definitely prefer thongs to any other panties, including being naked. Under a skirt, seeing a thong is so much hotter to me than nothing. And always would rather see VTL than no lines.

thongl0v3rx

While I do not wear thongs myself, I do get extremely turned on by seeing women in their thongs. What got me into it was a couple of different things, I suppose. When I was around 11 or so, I was at the mall with my mom and I say a girl bend over and I saw a glimpse of her thong, but she got up before I got really determine what it was. Around 12, I had this friend and she told me she was wearing a thong and I asked her to see it and she showed me, and I don't think I'll ever forget it. One of those double-strapped thongs that came to a butterfly right over her butt, and since then not only have I had a thing for thongs, but thongs with two or more straps on the sides as well.

Captain

For me it all really started at school. Every-single-day the hottest girls in my classes where not only wearing sexy thongs, but accidently flashing them too. I swear nobody else every seemed to notice. 2 different girls thong slips everyday for 4 years... It's no wonder I love panties and thong slips in public :D

K

kiyoothong

Maybe fetish is a strong word, but I guess we all started to have this thong fetish during puberty. So I wonder if it is possible to develop a fetish during adulthood. Because it seems that most fetishes start during puberty, and people tend to keep their fetishes into adulthood.

spacecrate

I was a big fan of wrestling when I was 10/11, and I loved Divas like Trish and Stacy. I think I got hooked into thongs after watching Trish and Stacy in a bra and panties match. They looked really hot in their thongs, and for some reason I wanted to try out a thong. Since I was too young to go out and buy my own thong, I cut the back of my briefs and made them look like thongs. Those hand made thongs were really uncomfortable, but they were the best that I could afford back then. After wearing my hand made thongs for a couple of years, I got my first proper store at a department store when I turned 13.

Only reason why I watched wrestling , I still look up a couple videos on youtube.

My love of thongs originated around the late 90s, early 2000s when I was in middle school.

1. To my knowledge, there was only one girl in my grade who wore thongs. I already liked checking out regular panties, but something about the thong just had me mesmerized. I would try to check her out whenever I could, whether she was sitting down in class or bending over to pick up something from her locker. Right or wrong, she also had a reputation of being a slut, so that may have started a perception that thong-wearers were more "open".

2. Around that time in WWE (then WWF), my favorite female wrestler was Lita, partly because she blatantly hiked up her thongs so they would show over her pants. It just made her that much hotter to me. There were thong slips by other female wrestlers too, so that was nice. Also, that was an era when you would see more bra & panties matches and things of that ilk.

3. Also, Britney Spears spearhead the low-rise jeans (and other pants) movement in that same time frame. So many women wore low-cut pants that you were bound to see thong, butt crack, or both!