What originally got you in to thongs?

My first recollection of thongs was seeing Trish Stratus wrestling in WWF/WWE. I remember she used to wear these really tight, shiny, almost rubber tights and near enough every week when she'd be bending and stretching in the ring you'd get to see her thong rise above her tights. Then when I got a bit older I discovered my sisters underwear drawer and took out a tiny thong and tried it on. I loved the feeling of wearing it and never looked back, since purchasing both mens and womens thongs as well as a few pairs of cheekies. To this day nothing gets me more than when you're getting nasty with a woman and she pulls down her pants/skirt/dress and she's wearing a thong.

x20

This might sound strange, but I think it might have been a comicbook with a superheroine in a skimpy thong outfit. We all have to start somewhere, I guess.
I don't know how know this character, Cat claw, is outside of Europe.
Here's a taste of the type of content you could see in every issue:

Last edited:

Topher'sThong

I'm trying to remember when I actually started wearing thongs, had to be my freshmen year of college, but it all started a few years earlier when my underwear obcession really took off. I had search my parents drawer me to see what they wore, my mom just regular silly high waisted granny panties but my dad I found some bikini briefs. So I would wear them both and loved them, then I got caught by my mom, thought I was dead but she asked me if this was what I wanted to wear, so I said of course (men's bikinis not women's). Every time I wore them I got hard it was incredible. Then one day I found a Fredricks of Hollywood catalog and damn I saw thongs and fell in love, both women's and men's. so then I started raiding my younger sisters panty drawer, nothing fit but I had fun. One day we were out shopping and I came across some men's jockey thongs and asked my mom to buy them for me and she refused. Flash forward a few years I was working in a mall and went into Fredricks and bought a men's thong (red and black stripe) tried it on and then went back the next day and bought more. I've been wearing ever since, my wife now loves when I wear them.

spacecrate

Funny cause I remember looking at some of these and getting a hard on, I'm also an artist so my imagination made it more realistic ha

This might sound strange, but I think it might have been a comicbook with a superheroine in a skimpy thong outfit. We all have to start somewhere, I guess.
I don't know how know this character, Cat claw, is outside of Europe.
Here's a taste of the type of content you could see in every issue:

spacecrate

Any other more detailed stories of you watching your neighbor ?

i loved to watch my young neighbour get undressed with the curtains open such sexy panties and thongs
loved to see them on the washing line

been buying my own for some time now and love to wear them

Ubuntu1

I remember the first times I ever masturbated it wasn't specifically to anything to do with whaletails or anything, it was like a lesbian scene haha. I do remember a specific time after that a chick in my class that I was super attracted to (my first crush probably ?) like specifically showed me her g string and it like was a super super intense arousal, I was like "holy fucking shit !". There were a few other instances after that that I saw some whaletails and I was hooked. It was also considered super slutty to wear thongs back in the day, some reason I connected that with being a huge turn on haha. I was basically like in my early teens in the 2003-2006 range when it was like a fashion trend to show your thong and holy shit thats probably what did it for me (haha). I don't know why its such a big turn on but it probably had something to do with my first crush showing me her ass in a g string would be my guess lmao. I think everyone sort of imprints like that though . For some people their first sexual experiences latch onto some quality about the situation (perhaps the crush had nice boobs, had nice feet, etc) that's why each guy has their own turn on. I knew some guys that loved boobs, even some that had a weak spot for legs , etc. Seems like a pretty logical analysis? Haha

Last edited:

Ubuntu1

Rachel Riley, its almost like a blessing if you look at it right. If your girl knows she can turn you wild by just wearing a thong it's so simple. Some people have to have like hardcore bdsm sex to get really turned on ( although there's nothing wrong with that I ain't judging no one )?

centaur97

My initial exposure was pictures of fitness models from bodybuilding magazines wearing thong bikinis and leotards. Later. I joined the fitness industry (as a personal trainer) and it was gorgeous girls wearing thongs underneath their yoga pants while working out.

Ubuntu1

My initial exposure was pictures of fitness models from bodybuilding magazines wearing thong bikinis and leotards. Later. I joined the fitness industry (as a personal trainer) and it was gorgeous girls wearing thongs underneath their yoga pants while working out.

Nice.

willie44

When I was a kid I remember enjoying seeing girls panties, whether it was my female cousins or girls at school, the cute designs and colors made them nice to look at. Like many of us when the low rise jean fad started thongs were popping out everywhere. During that time frame I ended up dating 3 girls who miraculously all wore the cotton signature waistband Victoria's Secret v-strings/thongs. I can only assume it was because of the popularity of VS and how reasonable the price was; also they seemed to pop out more frequently or easier than other brands/styles. Because of those 3 girls I'm totally addicted to that brand/style of thong, it might sound crazy but I'm sure I've dismissed or passed over opportunities with other girls because they didn't wear VS or I was attracted to a girl that wasn't exactly my type but she wore VS so that affected my interest.

lowrise_lover

Staff member
Mod
Would have been starting secondary school (about 12 years old) and there was this girl called Elizabeth in my form group. One of the first drama lessons we had she had to perform CPR to somebody as part of the roleplay, she did and out came a thick black thong. The drama teacher even asked her to pull her top down (it was out 2-3 inches) which she did, but then it pretty much came straight out again. She was a regular whale tail girl, and a shoeplayer also which is my other fetish. Also in my first year was this girl called Annie, never forget this whaletail she had one time where all you could see was a thin string coming out of her trousers and disappearing up her top, you couldn't even see the top of the thong! Unfortunately her top was too long so I didn't see any more, but it was so high! Funnily enough I never saw anymore thongs from her the whole time I was at school.

K

kiyoothong

I agree. I was in secondary school from 2003 to 2010, and I saw lots of whaletails at school. It was just cool to wear thongs back then. I think there were no low rise thongs back then, so if you wore a thong and wore a short top, then your thong was going to show. Even teachers had their thongs showing above their pants. They were not intentionally showing their thongs. They just couldn't help it because there were no low rise thongs.

I remember one time my biology teacher had to go through her cabinet because the head of science wanted something from her. She bent down so that she could get some files from the lower drawer, and there I was able to see her white thong sticking out of her trousers. It was out 2 inches and even the head of science saw her thong. I was just surprised because this biology teacher was a tomboy and she looked like someone who wouldn't wear thongs. I have more whaletail stories but that was the most memorable thong sighting from secondary school.

Last edited by a moderator:

irthonger

Mod
You can read it online here:
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Cat-Claw
The best issue isn't uploaded yet though, the one where she runs around topless in a jacket and a thong, been thinking of scanning it and uploading it myself

this is a great site... I will have to look into this some more. This comic is interesting. Lots of naked girls with hairy pussies. Seems like a good read. Thanks for the link! I will post my thoughts after I am done reading it.

irthonger

Mod
Would have been starting secondary school (about 12 years old) and there was this girl called Elizabeth in my form group. One of the first drama lessons we had she had to perform CPR to somebody as part of the roleplay, she did and out came a thick black thong. The drama teacher even asked her to pull her top down (it was out 2-3 inches) which she did, but then it pretty much came straight out again. She was a regular whale tail girl, and a shoeplayer also which is my other fetish. Also in my first year was this girl called Annie, never forget this whaletail she had one time where all you could see was a thin string coming out of her trousers and disappearing up her top, you couldn't even see the top of the thong! Unfortunately her top was too long so I didn't see any more, but it was so high! Funnily enough I never saw anymore thongs from her the whole time I was at school.

Sounds awesome. Nice picture by the way. Did you take that one?

irthonger

Mod
Wow, I remember posting in this thread but I guess it didn't save.

Anyhow, my story is pretty simple. What originally got me into enjoying women wearing thongs is when I was about 8 or so. My mom would get Sears catalogs sent to the house. I would look through them when I was board. It was common for adds with clothing models in underwear. Then one day I remember seeing thongs. And I would wait for the next issue and turn straight to the underwear adds and look for the women in thongs. I used to jerk off to the pictures late at night.

That was my start and then school was just the best! I used to love looking up girls skirts and watching them bend over or even when they sit down with the open backed seats you could very commonly see thongs poking out of jeans. I used to drop pencils in front of girls desks that wore skirts so I could bend over to pick it up and have a little peek up their skirts. I loved seeing what color panties they were wearing that day. I loved flirting with girls and seeing what panties they had on and hoping it was a thong. I just had so much fun. I was definitely sexually more mature at a younger age. Most girls were so oblivious and naive. But in middle school girls loved to brag about wearing thongs. Some would show me and even a couple gave me some as gifts. I would wear them and jack off in them.

So much fun, but women's underwear never fit me so I was interested in wearing men's thongs. I really couldn't buy any until I was 17 and had a job and had a car. My first ones were from a clothing store call gordman's. They were crap but over time I found better things and have been wearing them since.

Kelsey1986

For me it was a girl named Valerie back in 8th grade. In math I saw her thong sticking out almost every day. Made me curious... that’s when I realized a lot of the girls in my class wore them. Been hooked ever since!

Kelsey1986

For me it was a girl named Valerie back in 8th grade. In math I saw her thong sticking out almost every day. Made me curious... that’s when I realized a lot of the girls in my class wore them. Been hooked ever since!