French Celebrities Thongs

Boulganiech

Replay gym direct sur c8 le19 mai abdo fessier. Pour le trouver faut cliquer sur la loup. Taper gym. Appuyer sur stretching et apres tu le vois. Et on voit le string noir derriere des la 8eme minute et 8 secondes.

Last edited:

Captain Marvel

I'm looking for Camille Lou or Ariane Brodier's thong shots. They both regularly attend the french show called "Vendredi Tout Est Permis", and i know for sure that Ariane has already shown her whale tail. But i can't find any picture on the web. Somebody ?

gududule

Hi

Cecile de menibus was the best for whaletails. In the years 2004/2005 she was doing a radio show with cauet called "cauetivi" and each time there was a whaletail. Can't find the show anywhere now, so if someone can find the whole show somewhere, I'm ok to caps everything ^^ it would be awesome

Captain Marvel

Merci mais ce n’est pas celle que je cherche.
J’aimerai en trouver d’autres plus rares, notamment celle de VTEP.
Pour Camille Lou, oui il y a une vidéo des Yogi de VTEP où elle dit qu’on va voir son string mais qu’elle s’en fout parce qu’il est de couleur chair

gududule

Thanks for Cecile Kima, but what I'm looking for is the complete show that were in 2004/2005/2006. once they were a website with all the show, but now it doesn't exist anymore, and there were lot of vpl all the time, it was awesome ^^

Captain Marvel

Virginie Efira B4978802-F889-4862-B7E8-F343536F7E54.jpg

Si quelqu’un en a d’autres de Virginie, je suis preneur.