stepmom hidden cam ass shots

hotshots

maybe so do you cum in her panties or just lick and sniff and jack off.

some of them i licked and sucked the juices, and some i jacked off and came on it, but i realized it was too noticable since i jizzed a whole bunch and had to wipe it off or it would make it too obvious.

poth2747

if you wiped them clean I don't think she will notice. keep the updates coming. got a picture of her panty drawer.

hotshots

how are you going to do it. I would talk to her about your interests.

we are usually alone for some hours before my dad comes home. so when i see her cooking or if she ever does what she did, cleaning the room with only her panties on, id completely move in on her. i'd just approach her with a hard on and grab her and start kissing her. if she doesn't scream or get pissed keep going rip her panties off and lick her pussy and hopefully by the time i put my dick inside her, she will give in and just go with it.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Good luck mate! Would love to know how this goes.

Another idea what be to maybe let her catch you wanking maybe?

poth2747

I think I would of said something like cute panties or you look good, sounds like that was a perfect opportunity to make a move.

hotshots

I think I would of said something like cute panties or you look good, sounds like that was a perfect opportunity to make a move.

I KNOW.... and dad was gone for 3 days straight. after she came out of the room, i told her i have something on my cock thats kinda red and worried (shes a nurse) and she came over and i pulled my shorts down and showed it to her (didn't have a boner, but she still looked at it) and said, oh it just looks like a scratch, no need to worry and washed her hand in the sink and went back to her room. I think she had the idea. I just should have done it when she was still in her panties cleaning, i could have just pulled down her panties and just stuck my cock in her.

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
I KNOW.... and dad was gone for 3 days straight. after she came out of the room, i told her i have something on my cock thats kinda red and worried (shes a nurse) and she came over and i pulled my shorts down and showed it to her (didn't have a boner, but she still looked at it) and said, oh it just looks like a scratch, no need to worry and washed her hand in the sink and went back to her room. I think she had the idea. I just should have done it when she was still in her panties cleaning, i could have just pulled down her panties and just stuck my cock in her.

you should had done it with a boner and look for her reaction, letting her catch you jerking sounds like a solid plan to figure out her intentions, if she lets you see her in her underwear is the biggest mixed signal ever, she might be trying to get your attention or she conciders you so harmless that she just doesn't care, I mean she might be seen you like just a puppy or a little boy. I think you should get your facts straight before making any move gather more intel... when she checked your cock did she played with it a little?, or just grabbed, looked and let go? did she looked you in your eyes or talked to the air? how long did she hold it? just enough to look por longer than necesary?