stepmom hidden cam ass shots

hotshots

you should had done it with a boner and look for her reaction, letting her catch you jerking sounds like a solid plan to figure out her intentions, if she lets you see her in her underwear is the biggest mixed signal ever, she might be trying to get your attention or she conciders you so harmless that she just doesn't care, I mean she might be seen you like just a puppy or a little boy. I think you should get your facts straight before making any move gather more intel... when she checked your cock did she played with it a little?, or just grabbed, looked and let go? did she looked you in your eyes or talked to the air? how long did she hold it? just enough to look por longer than necesary?

well if i did it when I purposely was hard, then I was afraid she will get what Im trying to do. I tried to be subtle about it. She just touched the part where i said was a bit red and she looked at it and just felt it a big and that was it. There was no grabbing or anything. she doesn't give any signal that she wants me in our text, just regular how is everything, ok take care type of texts. I tried saying, wow you look lovely in your new profile picture and she send me a "thanks! :) " thats about it. Its just that she KNOWS i took photos under her panties because I was young back then and used flash on my phone. I didnt think she would see it. She looked down at what i was doing moved to her side when I took these photos but acted as if she didn't see it and went about her business.

I know she will NEVER come make a move on me, think about it. if you had a stepmom married to your dad, do you think she will all of the sudden come up to you and say "hey stepson, fuck me while ur dads not around" FUCK NO. that is why when she was in her panties and I asked her if she needed any help cleaning, I should have just manned up, went in STRONG and grab her and just rip the panties off her and eat her out next to the bed. I mean what could she have done if I did this? now that I think back, we were alone, no one else was there, the bed was right next to us and all she had on is a cotton granny panties on. I could have taken it off easy and what women doesn't like getting their pussy eaten out to be realistic. I don't think she could have told my dad about it since that would be awkward and ruin everything in the family.

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
I don't want to be a buzz kill but I don't think things will go well if you make any move on her specialy if you try to force it or come out strong ass you say, women don't like to be forced into anything, one thing is concensual rough sex and a completely different thing is to force them into something. I've been cheated on, I've cheated and I've been the one with whom some women cheat to their couples and trust me the signs of desire an approval are always there, specialy on cheating because when you are cheating or want to cheat with out getting caught you have to be super clear about it.

Trust me i've learn the hard way I have been into a lot of shity situations for misreading some signs in the past and you are going for a situation that can get extremely ugly, I mean the result is not going to be loosing a friend or getting into a fist fight with some random guy but fucking your father's wife and him finding out. You might believe they don't fuck but you have to understand that when a relationship is going for a very long time and also on older people, a couple can go for weeks without sex and it doesn't mean they are not fucking at all. Also they might not fuck when you're around simple because of respect to you or because they're afraid you might hear them. My exwife and I never fucked when we had family visiting because she is to damn loud for example

Last edited:

hotshots

I don't want to be a buzz kill but I don't think things will go well if you make any move on her specialy if you try to force it or come out strong ass you say, women don't like to be forced into anything, one thing is concensual rough sex and a completely different thing is to force them into something. I've been cheated on, I've cheated and I've been the one with whom some women cheat to their couples and trust me the signs of desire an approval are always there, specialy on cheating because when you are cheating or want to cheat with out getting caught you have to be super clear about it.

Trust me i've learn the hard way I have been into a lot of shity situations for misreading some signs in the past and you are going for a situation that can get extremely ugly, I mean the result is not going to be loosing a friend or getting into a fist fight with some random guy but fucking your father's wife and him finding out. You might believe they don't fuck but you have to understand that when a relationship is going for a very long time and also on older people, a couple can go for weeks without sex and it doesn't mean they are not fucking at all. Also they might not fuck when you're around simple because of respect to you or because they're afraid you might hear them. My exwife and I never fucked when we had family visiting because she is to damn loud for example

so youre saying dont pursue it? unless she gives me some sign first? which i highly doubt.

hotshots

Exactly unless you're willing to spent the ugliest times of your life

but how can i pass out on an ass like this... one of the under peek shots with my phone with FLASH believe or not, I thought the flash would stay under her pajamas but obviously she had to feel the flash come on. you can see she was turning to see what i was doing, i got up and acted like i was picking up something and left. she went about her business

IMG_1959.jpgIMG_1958.jpg

Last edited:

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
Dude I'm just an stranger with a personal point of view, I'm not telling you what to do but I do not believe at all that she wants you, when a woman wants something there's no doubt about it. She probably just see you as a kid, if most she apreciates the attention but that's it I'm sure that if you make a move specialy a forced one all hell will break loose if your father doesn't kill you because you can be sure she will tell him, she might even report you for sexual abuse... But do as you pleace man

hotshots

Dude I'm just an stranger with a personal point of view, I'm not telling you what to do but I do not believe at all that she wants you, when a woman wants something there's no doubt about it. She probably just see you as a kid, if most she apreciates the attention but that's it I'm sure that if you make a move specialy a forced one all hell will break loose if your father doesn't kill you because you can be sure she will tell him, she might even report you for sexual abuse... But do as you pleace man

yeah i know what you mean man

poth2747

I think she knows you are getting off on those photos and her panties and doesn't want to say anything to embarrass you.

hotshots

I think she knows you are getting off on those photos and her panties and doesn't want to say anything to embarrass you.

yeah im sure she knows and im pretty sure she saw me take those photos under her pajamas. if she does say something it will be embarrassing and if she tells my dad, that it would be a disaster. Thats why im asking you guys for opinions, if she knows whats going on and is going with it, why can't i just go after her. she may not expect me to really go after her pussy but she wouldn't tell my dad cause that would be embarrassing and it will ruin everything. and plus that she doesnt get good fucking, and shes getting older, wouldnt she just go with it if i try to fuck her?

poth2747

you got to sit down and have a long talk with her and tell her your feeling about her and go from there.

hotshots

you got to sit down and have a long talk with her and tell her your feeling about her and go from there.

this would not work. her and dad have long history together and just cause i sit down and tell her that i want to bang her nice ass is not going to work. women are spondtaenous animals. i met over 35 girls in my life. i dont know how many women you approached but this "talk over and making plan" shit does not work.

poth2747

this would not work. her and dad have long history together and just cause i sit down and tell her that i want to bang her nice ass is not going to work. women are spondtaenous animals. i met over 35 girls in my life. i dont know how many women you approached but this "talk over and making plan" shit does not work.

well I guess you are on your own

hotshots

its totally

its totally up to you what you do, personally I would still try to talk to her when your dad is out of town and see where it goes.

I mean, talk to her about what? that I want to fuck her and think she has a nice ass?? how do i even bring it up