My collection

luvthongs

Let me know your thoughts.. I stole these from girls i hook up with... IMG_2861.JPGIMG_2870.JPGIMG_2869.JPGIMG_2868.JPGIMG_2867.JPGIMG_2866.JPGIMG_2865.JPGIMG_2864.JPGIMG_2863.JPGIMG_2862.JPGIMG_2871.JPG

K

kiyoothong

You've got quite a collection. Are they all your thongs, or thongs you have taken from others?

K

kiyoothong

Then, I must say that your gf has got some sexy thongs and strings. And you're lucky to wear them. Does your gf know that you wear her thongs? You two can go thong shopping together and pick thongs for each other.

luvthongs

Then, I must say that your gf has got some sexy thongs and strings. And you're lucky to wear them. Does your gf know that you wear her thongs? You two can go thong shopping together and pick thongs for each other.

She has no idea and would most likely not be happy. I would love to go shopping together. I buy her stuff I want to try on!! ;)

K

kiyoothong

She has no idea and would most likely not be happy. I would love to go shopping together. I buy her stuff I want to try on!! ;)

Haha, then you're pretty much wearing your own underwear. Sucks that you can't go thong shopping with your gf. But it's still great that you get to buy her panties and wear them.